Cebu Nightlife, Philippines
Cebu is considered as one of the highly-urbanized provinces in the Philippines. People had fully adapted a living that is quite the same as those in the Metropolitan Manila Area. It began embracing some of the lifestyles of other cities and provinces as they are being influenced by the fusion of cultures from the cities that surround them and by the people who began to migrate in the province.
Cebuanos, even before the occupation of the Spaniards, found themselves means to support their living. Apparently, this contributed to their desire of putting up various businesses at present. Among these establishments are bars and restaurants where tourists could find a night to remember.
The bars in the province
There are about 15 bars popular in the province. You could choose from one of them to ensure that you would enjoy your time in Cebu. Let us take a peek at some of them:
· Camp Z Retro Bar. The Camp Z Resto bar is located in A.S Fortuna St., Mandaue City and is opened Mondays to Saturdays from 7:00 PM to 2:00 AM. Specialties of the house include Rumbo Ribs and McArthur Steak.
· Casbah Sheesha Bar. They offer Filipino and Arabian cuisine. They have live bands that perform daily. They also offer acoustic music in their music bar. You may visit them on weekdays from 11:00 AM to 2:00 AM, on Saturdays from 6:00 PM to 4:00 AM and on Sundays from 6:00 PM to 2:00 AM.
· Club VUDU. The club is found at Crossroads Mall Banilad, Cebu City. They are open Tuesdays to Saturdays from 9:00 PM onwards. They offer a wide variety of promotions for each day of the week like ladies’ night every Wednesday, band night every Thursday, R & B night every Friday, and house party every Saturday.
· Inilog Grill and Acoustic Bar. Located in Hernan Cortes in Mandaue City, the bar offers grilled chicken and ostrich. They are open every day from 5:00 PM to 2:00 AM. They also have live performances from bands which you will surely enjoy.
· Jazz n’ Bluz. They are opened from 6:00 PM to 2:00 AM Mondays to Saturdays and is located at 27 F. Cabahug St. part of Mabolo, Cebu City. They cater for the Asian and European appetite and specialize on US Angus Beef Steak and Pasta.
· Kayamocats. Kayamocats can be found at A. Soriano St., Cebu City. Aside from acoustic and live bands, they have a karaoke bar where you could practice your singing prowess. They are opened from 10:00 AM to 3:00 AM daily.
· NASA Disco club. The disco club is located at Bakilid, Mandaue City. They have a disco where you can sweat and stamp your feet anytime you want. They are open on weekdays from 8:00 PM to 2:00 AM and on weekends from 8:30 PM to 4:00 AM.
· Sinners and Saints Restobar. The restobar is located at Banilad, Cebu City and is open 7:30 PM to 2:00 AM Mondays to Saturdays only. Included in their promotion are the Ladies Night every Wednesday and the Nostalgic Night every Thursday.
Cebu is indeed worth knowing as the center of the Visayas. The Cebuanos have definitely very busy schedules everyday of the week with the countless gimmick areas in the region. Experience their nightlife yourselves so that you‘ll know how it feels to take a pleasure trip to the province.
Things about Cebu you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Read our members' reviews about Cebu
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Cebu
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
- cheapoair.com$552Multiple AirlinesInbound
Vancouver, BC (YVR) → Cebu, PH (CEB)
10/14/2020 12:15 pmOutbound
Cebu, PH (CEB) → Vancouver, BC (YVR)
10/20/2020 08:20 pm
- flyfar.ca$581Cathay PacificInbound
San Francisco, CA (SFO) → Cebu, PH (CEB)
10/13/2020 01:15 amOutbound
Cebu, PH (CEB) → San Francisco, CA (SFO)
10/27/2020 08:05 pm
- flyfar.ca$610Eva AirInbound
Los Angeles, CA (LAX) → Cebu, PH (CEB)
09/02/2020 12:50 amOutbound
Cebu, PH (CEB) → Los Angeles, CA (LAX)
09/08/2020 11:05 am