Guadelupe Nightlife, Mexico
Guadalupe, Mexico - Nightlife
A hot climate really takes it out of you! Nightlife, Mexican style, is sitting around and lingering over a good meal whilst sharing the stories of the day with family and friends. Restaurants abound, catering to all tastes and budgets:
- La Simpatia Café offers truly authentic Mexican cuisine and offers traditional dishes such as Biddia - using goat or pork, low prices and good service.
- Fitting the old west theme, with cow hide curtains, and walls adorned with deer and steer heads, Far West Tavern specializes in steaks and rib racks, and is a bit of a landmark in the area. Service is great and prices reasonable but not low budget.
- Nardos Restaurant - more of a diner than a restaurant, but their chile rellenos and Huevos Rancheros are exquisite.
- For a mellow pace, enjoy a mouth-watering, leisurely dinner at Laja watching falling stars, accompanied by a bottle of luscious Mogor-Badan or Casa de Piedra. These restaurants all rate highly:
- Muelle Tres - oyster and seafood bar-
Silvestre - Open-air grill open only during warm months-
Manzanilla - modern seafood -
La Guerrerense - Mexican favorites combined with seafood
There are some excellent nightclubs worth the quick drive for a visit, so get out and about:
- At 1700 W Drake Drive you will find the classy Phase 54, a nightclub, with recording studios and live concert venue.
- In Elliot Road, Tempe is John Henry’s, with distinctly Mediterranean décor, excellent live music, and serving amazing chicken piccata and lobster bisque.
Held every May for more than 27 years is the annual Tejano Conjunto Festival en San Antonio, which offers night time entertainment such as art exhibitions, play and literature readings, musical and theatrical performances.
The Guadalupe Cultural Arts Centre, designed to ensure traditional arts of the Latino cultures are not lost, hosts night entertainment all year, from theatrical performances, to live music, dance performances and art exhibitions.
Things about Guadelupe you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Read our members' reviews about Guadelupe
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Guadelupe
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.