Quebec Nightlife, Quebec
Quebec has a lot to offer when it comes to nightlife. Travelers can choose to have a party at the bars, pubs and dance clubs. They also have the option to spend their night at the performing arts or music lounges.Bars and Dance Clubs
The city has a lot of bars and dance clubs that you can visit. Most of them are open until two or three in the morning. Here are some samples that will give you an idea of their nightlife treat:
· Aviatic Club. This place has been in business since 1945. The setting is like aviation although it is situated near the city’s train station. They serve Texan and Mexican cuisine and sushi.
· Saint Alexandre Pub. This is considered one of the most chic bars in Quebec. This British-style pub is spacious and has polished mahogany and brick interiors. They have 40 different kinds of single-malt scotches and over 200 varieties of beer. During Fridays and Saturdays, they have live performances that vary from rock and blues to jazz and Irish.
· Boudoir Lounge. This is one of the hottest clubs in Quebec City. It has a couple of bars found at the main floor and a disco on the basement. The music is provided by a DJ on most nights. On Sundays and Wednesdays, there are live performers.
· Chez Dagobert. This club has three floors. The first level has a stadium ambience where live bands perform. The place also has a television suited for sports enthusiasts. The cream of the crop is the very spacious dance floor where all the fun and loud music happens.Performing Arts
If you are not a partying type of person, and you just prefer to be the spectator, then you can go and experience the performing arts in Quebec. However, most of the performances are done in French. Yet this should not discourage you from watching because you don’t really need to be knowledgeable of the language.
· Grand Theatre de Quebec. This is where the top performers of the city, such as L’Orchestre Symphonique de Quebec, Quebec Opera, and Trident Theatre Troupe, hold their shows. The place has two performance halls, one of which is the largest in Canada. Theatrical productions, concerts, operas and dances are presented here.
· Kiosque Edwin-Belanger. This outdoor stage is open from Thursdays until Sundays. Variety of performances range from pop, blues and jazz to chorales and classical concerts. All of the presentations are free of charge.
· Le Capitole. This theatre can accommodate around 1,200 people. The Elvis Story runs here from June until July. Other performances such as French drama or comedy productions are shown during the rest of the year. Rock concerts and classical recital are also presented in this theatre.
Quebec is indeed gifted with a nightlife that all travelers could take advantage of. Do not ever let go of the privilege while you are in the place. Have yourself in high spirits with their evening alternatives.
Things about Quebec you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Read our members' reviews about Quebec
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Quebec
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
- flightnetwork.com$212Porter AirlinesInbound
Newark, NJ (EWR) → Quebec, QC (YQB)
01/31/2017 07:55 amOutbound
Quebec, QC (YQB) → Newark, NJ (EWR)
02/15/2017 01:05 pm
- flighthub.com$220Multiple AirlinesInbound
Toronto, ON (YYZ) → Quebec, QC (YQB)
12/18/2016 04:25 pmOutbound
Quebec, QC (YQB) → Toronto, ON (YYZ)
12/24/2016 07:40 am
New York, NY (LGA) → Quebec, QC (YQB)
01/25/2017 06:35 pmOutbound
Quebec, QC (YQB) → New York, NY (LGA)
02/08/2017 06:00 am