Sea World, San Diego, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Diego > Sea World
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
500 Sea World Dr, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
$69 for guests age 10+
$59 for guests ages 3 through 9
Free for guests 2 years old and younger
How to get there:
From Interstate 5:
Exit SeaWorld Dr. and head West one mile.
From Interstate 8:
Exit Interstate 5 North to SeaWorld Dr. and turn West towards park entrance.
Anyhow thanks for the useful info.
I also wanted to ask what Shamu is but meanwhile I did a search... here's the result:
hmm, impressing... :PReply
# $12 for cars
# $17 for RVs and campers
# $8 for Motorcycle
# $17 for PreferredReply
Recent travel tips for San Diego
- Gaslamp QuarterThe Gaslamp Quarter is San Diego's first choice for dining, shopping and entertainment. There are many things to discover in the areas of food, fun and culture. The gaslamp quarter is also one of the most historic areas of San Diego. If [...]D: 3.9mi00
- The Mormon TempleThe construction of the Mormon Temple of San Diego was led by the architect William S. Lewis II. and Kenneth Möller, their inspiration came from the Mormon temples in Salt Lake City and Washington DC. The white building is an excellent [...]D: 10.5mi00
- La Jolla BayOnly 12 miles south of San Diego, La Jolla is simply spectacular. I never thought such places existed, some parts of the shore were like a screen saver from my computer. The whole coastline is perfect, i could walk there for a week and [...]D: n/a00
- San Diego ZooThe huge area of the San Diego Zoo offers children and adults a huge variety of animals. There are frogs and salamanders, eagles, condors and flamingos, bears, antelope and many many more. I think the nicest attraction are the polar bears [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Turf Supper ClubTurf Supper Club in San Diego is a retro jazz bar in the middle of Golden Hill, with cheap and strong cocktails. Musicians are playing the piano as well as they can and whatever the musicians don't know how to play, the jukebox an extensive [...]D: 5mi00
Things about San Diego you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In Ulm there is a big shop for furniture called 'IKEA'. You can find there basically everything you would need. If you know IKEA, especially if...
General: IKEA - shop for furniture
In a former property of the monastery of Weingarten, there is the new Fasnetsmuseum. It was founded on 2003 and shows you the rich culture and...
History & Culture: Fasnetsmuseum
At the very top of one of the surrounding mountains in Quito you will find a very big statue of the Virgin Mary standing on a dragon with a leash...
Sightseeing: Mirador Panecillo
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
This was the most exciting cruise I've ever took with my family. My children just loved the role-playing game arranged by Urban Pirates on...
Family & Fun: Urban Pirates
Charleston, West Virginia
Houston freeways are great. Just pop into downtown have fun and your back to your own bed in notime.
General: Outside of Houston, Tx
Exhibitions featuring animals and plants of the Rocky Mountains, a planetarium that shows you the stars, not to mention publications, collections...
History & Culture: Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Though called old town, Scottsdale's Old Town is actually not so old, only a bit more than 50, and still when you walk down the streets you feel...
Sightseeing: Scottsdale Old Town and Art District near Phoenix