La Jolla Bay, San Diego, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Diego > La Jolla Bay
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The whole coastline is perfect, i could walk there for a week and never get bored. There are also restaurants and shops in the area. Nothing is very far so you can walk everywhere.
I really enjoyed the numerous art galleries, although, they are not cheap, so you can also do some window-shopping only. The weather is always nice, about 24 degrees Celsius (70 degr. F).
All day long.
Recent travel tips for San Diego
- Bazaar del MundoBazaar Del Mundo shops offer a great selection of Latin American jewelery and art work. This is the right place for you if you are looking for real South American handcrafted works. Besides artwork, jewelry, and fantastic Mexican food, [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Budget travel in San DiegoSan Diego is pretty, but isn't very cheap. Here are a few things that might help saving money. You should buy some food in supermarkets and then pack your own food for the day so you will not have to buy food from fast foods and [...]D: n/a00
- Sea WorldSea World is a must see when you are in San Diego. This is not like some of the amusement parks where you really won't be too happy as an adult. This is for the whole family. They have amazing shows (i.e. dolphins or killer whale - Shamu). [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Seaport VillageSeaport Village is one of the greatest places in San Diego. It located in San Diego Harbor and is very nice. It has got some kind of a rustic seaport town feeling, and it is very pleasant. There are lots of shops and all kinds of [...]D: n/a00
- Mission San Luis ReyMission San Luis Rey is the oldest mission in California. It was founded by Franciscan friars in 1794 to convert the local natives to the catholic religion. Now it can be visited by the public. The rooms, cells and halls were preserved [...]D: n/a00
Things about San Diego you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
Oxford, United Kingdom
Sightseeing buses may seem as a waste of time and money, but in the case of towns like Oxford I would say that they are the perfect choice. Oxford...
History & Culture: Sightseeing in Oxford with the bus
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Santa Ana, California
Touring one of Souther California's oldest courthouses is not only and interesting but an educational pastime too. Especially that the tours,...
History & Culture: Old Orange County Courthouse