Bright Angel Trail, Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Travel tips > North America > United States > Grand Canyon Village > Bright Angel Trail
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
If you have time, you should do a little bit of extra hiking to a view point called “Plateau Point”, where you’ll get an awesome view over the Canyon. You’ll feel real free there, a great place!
223-225 Village Loop Dr, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
Any, just make sure that you don't hike at night, this is a long hike, so you should leave in the morning
How to get there:
Simply take the bus or drive your own car to Bright Angel Lodge. You can't miss it. If you are not sure, you can ask any ranger and probably most tourists.
Recent travel tips for United States
- The Conga RoomThe Conga Room is one of the greatest Latin American dance clubs in town. They have Salsa, Samb, Swing. The ladies are always dressed very lightly trying to impress the guys who dance to live music. [...]D: n/a20
- Busch GardensThe most amazing place in Tampa is definitely the Busch Gardens. It is not only and adventure park but a zoo and a catering venue. This place is just awesome. So many attractions and so many interesting activities, even tours, restaurants [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Star at Playhouse SquareA beautiful, elegant restaurant which can get a bit crowded but the food is just worth the noise. The Star at Playhouse Square is a gourmet heaven with high-class food presentation and excellent taste. You have to make reservations in [...]D: 9.2mi00
- Dining Room in AtlantaThe Dining Room is one of the(if not the)top restaurants in Atlanta, and seeing as it is located within the Ritz Carlton, it's not exactly your casual eatery to say the least. The restaurant's chef is a local celebrity (he's also a [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Lark in the MorningLark in the Morning is probably the greatest musical instrument store I have seen. Besides the 'classic' instruments they have all kinds of ethnic musical instruments too from all over the world. You can even try everything you'd like [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Grand Canyon Village you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Next Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are...
General: Don´t Miss II
The Klein Helgoland on the small island of Foehr is named after maybe one of Germany's smallest islands (Helgoland). The place is really cozy...
Food: Cakes at Cafe Klein Helgoland
This 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in...
Food: Restaurant Locum
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
Ostia Antica, Italy
Wenn man in der Nähe von Rom Baden gehen will, dann einfach an einen Strand ein paar Kilometer ausserhalb fahren.
General: Baden gehen
Don't forget to document each of your travel. Always bring your cameras or videocam for photos and video of your trip.
General: Los Angeles
For a better overview of the German Village in Columbus you should purchase their Walking Tour Books at either the Franklin Art Glass Studio (222 E...
History & Culture: German Village in Columbus
San Antonio, Texas
You can learn so many things if you decide to take part on a tour in the San Antonio Missions National Park. The missions that have been conserved...
Outdoors Activities: San Antonio Missions National Park
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide