Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments like Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Red Fort etc., India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Delhi > Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments like Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Red Fort etc.
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Qutub Minar - A 72 meter high monument and Humayun’s Tomb built in mid 16th century. Evening at leisure On the way back, enjoy a detour at the historic India Gate, and pass through the President’s House (Rashtrapati Bhavan), Safdarjung’s Tomb & the Indian Parliament
How to get there:
Our tour manager will receive you at Airport and will escort you to your hotel in an AC car.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Delhi
- LUXURY YOGA RETREAT & HERITAGE TOURVisit the most beautiful places in our Heritage & Wellness tour For more information visit http://www.luxuryindiantours.com.au/yoga-retreats [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Camping PlacesCamping with your family [...]D: n/a00
- Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments...Welcome to India. Our tour manager will receive you at Airport and will escort you to your hotel in an AC car. Delhi, the capital city of India, was planned by Edwin Lutyens, the 20th century British architect, and is a curious blend of the [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Trekking In BhutanFor More Information About Tour & Trekking In Bhutan you may Visit Website. [...]D: n/a00
- Dreadful TripPeople don't take trips… trips take people [...]D: 3.7mi00
Things about Delhi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dating back to the Qing dynasty, the Lama Temple is the most magnificent Buddhist temple in China. Built similarly to other great imperial...
History & Culture: The Lama Temple in Beijing
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
This is a great little cafe similar to Starbucks but less commercial and a much better chill out. You have free Wifi as long as you want, so if you...
Food: San Francisco Coffee Company
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
If you like nature, horses and culture, you should try a ride with the Paso Peruano horses. You can enjoy the nature and the spirited horeses,...
Outdoors Activities: Paso Peruano
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is a coastline city, therefore the sea is only a stone-throw away so you can lay on the sun all day, go swimming and tan every day. ...
Beaches : The Beach Resort
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Either you choose a more adventurous tour or a scenic, sightseeing one, you will get the best of each. The Black Diamond Hummer Tours operated and...
Outdoors Activities: Black Diamond Hummer Tours