Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments like Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Red Fort etc., India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Delhi > Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments like Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Red Fort etc.
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Qutub Minar - A 72 meter high monument and Humayun’s Tomb built in mid 16th century. Evening at leisure On the way back, enjoy a detour at the historic India Gate, and pass through the President’s House (Rashtrapati Bhavan), Safdarjung’s Tomb & the Indian Parliament
How to get there:
Our tour manager will receive you at Airport and will escort you to your hotel in an AC car.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Delhi
- LUXURY YOGA RETREAT & HERITAGE TOURVisit the most beautiful places in our Heritage & Wellness tour For more information visit http://www.luxuryindiantours.com.au/yoga-retreats [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Camping PlacesCamping with your family [...]D: n/a00
- Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments...Welcome to India. Our tour manager will receive you at Airport and will escort you to your hotel in an AC car. Delhi, the capital city of India, was planned by Edwin Lutyens, the 20th century British architect, and is a curious blend of the [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Trekking In BhutanFor More Information About Tour & Trekking In Bhutan you may Visit Website. [...]D: n/a00
- Dreadful TripPeople don't take trips… trips take people [...]D: 3.7mi00
Things about Delhi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Le Cafe is a nice place for spending a pleasant evening. I've been there two times and I liked it, although, the food was not perfect. Their...
Food: Le Café
If you are in the city around the end of april, you should visit the biggest procession of riders in europe. It is called 'the Blutritt', because...
History & Culture: The Blutritt
Easter in Egypt Package - Egypt Tour $ 949 per person and single supplement is $ 320 DAY 01: THU 05 APRIL - Upon arrival at Cairo...
General: Easter egypt package $949
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
A fact not known by many is that the famous Charles de Gaulle was born in Lille, 22 November 1890. Of course there is a memorial house that keeps...
Sightseeing: Charles de Gaulle Memorial House
Last year we stayed a night in the Mandarin pension in Sopron. I can recommend this place because I was really satisfied with it. We paid around 20...
General: Mandarin Pension in Sopron
According to the legend, the pagoda is 2500 years old. But archaeologists say the it was built btw. the 6th and 10th century AD. Whatever the truth...
History & Culture: Shwedagon Pagoda
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends