Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments like Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Red Fort etc., India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Delhi > Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments like Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Red Fort etc.
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Qutub Minar - A 72 meter high monument and Humayun’s Tomb built in mid 16th century. Evening at leisure On the way back, enjoy a detour at the historic India Gate, and pass through the President’s House (Rashtrapati Bhavan), Safdarjung’s Tomb & the Indian Parliament
How to get there:
Our tour manager will receive you at Airport and will escort you to your hotel in an AC car.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Delhi
- LUXURY YOGA RETREAT & HERITAGE TOURVisit the most beautiful places in our Heritage & Wellness tour For more information visit http://www.luxuryindiantours.com.au/yoga-retreats [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Camping PlacesCamping with your family [...]D: n/a00
- Dreadful TripPeople don't take trips… trips take people [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments...Welcome to India. Our tour manager will receive you at Airport and will escort you to your hotel in an AC car. Delhi, the capital city of India, was planned by Edwin Lutyens, the 20th century British architect, and is a curious blend of the [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Trekking In BhutanFor More Information About Tour & Trekking In Bhutan you may Visit Website. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Delhi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Helsinki is not a cheap city when it comes to food, so if you are on a budget, your choices are mostly limited to fast food chains. However, there...
Food: Kahvila Suomi
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
A palace turned into a mosque is the finest example of architectural art. You will surely think that it's a fort and not a mosque. A wonderful...
History & Culture: Jama Masjid - Palace or Mosque
Though it is a bit far from the city (about 88 miles to the North), it is a place which is worth a visit, even if you're not a pilgrim or a...
History & Culture: Fatima near Lisbon
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Es gibt das ganze Jahr ueber einen grossen Zirkus und einen Rummel.
Family & Fun: Zirkus und Rummel
Delicious steaks in a busy, friendly environment which can be the best of the evening if you're out for dinner. The Saltgrass Steak House is...
Food: Saltgrass Steak House
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing