Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments like Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Red Fort etc., India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Delhi > Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments like Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Red Fort etc.
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Qutub Minar - A 72 meter high monument and Humayun’s Tomb built in mid 16th century. Evening at leisure On the way back, enjoy a detour at the historic India Gate, and pass through the President’s House (Rashtrapati Bhavan), Safdarjung’s Tomb & the Indian Parliament
How to get there:
Our tour manager will receive you at Airport and will escort you to your hotel in an AC car.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Delhi
- LUXURY YOGA RETREAT & HERITAGE TOURVisit the most beautiful places in our Heritage & Wellness tour For more information visit http://www.luxuryindiantours.com.au/yoga-retreats [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Go on exploratory tour of New Delhi – See monuments...Welcome to India. Our tour manager will receive you at Airport and will escort you to your hotel in an AC car. Delhi, the capital city of India, was planned by Edwin Lutyens, the 20th century British architect, and is a curious blend of the [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Camping PlacesCamping with your family [...]D: n/a00
- Dreadful TripPeople don't take trips… trips take people [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Trekking In BhutanFor More Information About Tour & Trekking In Bhutan you may Visit Website. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Delhi you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
If you want to relax in the middle of Berlin, you can visit the park called Tierpark. It´s the green lung of the city. Close to it there are mayn...
Outdoors Activities: Tiergarten park
This is something you really shouldn't miss. The building of the State Opera House in Budapest is one of the most beautiful ones in the city. The...
Night Life & Entertainment: State Opera House
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
A small museum that is dedicated to pigeons and even training them to race, the World of Wings Pigeon Center is a great stop, if you are driving in...
History & Culture: World of Wings Pigeon Center
Saint Louis, Missouri
Being the most popular and well-known place for its specialty malts and shakes, the Crown Candy Kitchen is something of a St. Louis tradition,...
Food: Crown Candy Kitchen
Saint Paul, Minnesota
There is no place where you could eat such a delicious ice cream as in the Grand Ole Creamery, not even in the best restaurant in town. They have...
Food: Grand Ole Creamery
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt