Costa Rica Travel Tips, Central America
Travel tips > Central America > Costa Rica travel tips
Browse useful Costa Rica travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Costa Rica you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Costa Rica or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Costa Rica
- Playa HermosaPlaya Hermosa travel tipsIf you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica and extends for about 10 miles. The entire beach is full of surfers every single day, and some [...]D: n/a00
- Jungle LovePuerto Viejo travel tipsAfter eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa Rica, every plate is out of control amazing! Its an american owned restaurant that has a twist [...]D: n/a00
- Free and cheap things in San DiegoSan Diego travel tipsBeaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and Ocean Beach, they are really special, especially La Jolla. There are a lot of parks in the [...]D: n/a00
- Crocodile Man TourTarcoles travel tipsTarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The Tarcoles river has the most crocodiles per square mile then anywhere else in the Americas. [...]D: n/a00
- Red Eye Tree FrogsTortuguero travel tipsMost of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in Costa Rica is full of wild life and is noted for having an abundance of Red Eye [...]D: n/a00
More travel tips about Costa RicaWe only have a few travel tips for Costa Rica so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Costa Rica you may be interested in
Browse Costa Rica travel tips by cities:Playa Hermosa (1)Puerto Viejo (1)San Diego (1)Tarcoles (1)Tortuguero (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are or have ever been a little girl, Little Dollhouse Company is your childhod dream coming true. This store hasn't only got dollhouses,...
Shopping: The Little Dollhouse Company
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
I dare say it is the best place to eat in the whole city. We sat on the terrace and it was very pleasant, although the weather was nice as well. ...
Food: Al Pont De Ferr
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Catherine the Great, the famous empress of Russia was the initiator of the collection that gave birth to the State Hermitage Museum, currently one...
History & Culture: State Hermitage Museum
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
One of the most beautiful collections of paintings by European and American artists and also an interesting collection of Hollywood Costume Designs...
History & Culture: Oklahoma City Museum of Art
Located in the downtown area, and easily accessible from all major roads in the city, the Toledo Mud Hens Ballpark, namely Fifth Third Field, is a...
Sports & Wellness : Toledo Mud Hens Ballpark
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns