Costa Rica Travel Tips, Central America
Travel tips > Central America > Costa Rica travel tips
Browse useful Costa Rica travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Costa Rica you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Costa Rica or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Costa Rica
- Playa HermosaPlaya Hermosa travel tipsIf you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica and extends for about 10 miles. The entire beach is full of surfers every single day, and some [...]D: n/a00
- Jungle LovePuerto Viejo travel tipsAfter eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa Rica, every plate is out of control amazing! Its an american owned restaurant that has a twist [...]D: n/a00
- Free and cheap things in San DiegoSan Diego travel tipsBeaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and Ocean Beach, they are really special, especially La Jolla. There are a lot of parks in the [...]D: n/a00
- Crocodile Man TourTarcoles travel tipsTarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The Tarcoles river has the most crocodiles per square mile then anywhere else in the Americas. [...]D: n/a00
- Red Eye Tree FrogsTortuguero travel tipsMost of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in Costa Rica is full of wild life and is noted for having an abundance of Red Eye [...]D: n/a00
More travel tips about Costa RicaWe only have a few travel tips for Costa Rica so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Costa Rica you may be interested in
Browse Costa Rica travel tips by cities:Playa Hermosa (1)Puerto Viejo (1)San Diego (1)Tarcoles (1)Tortuguero (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
Fontana di Trevi is one of the most beautiful fountains in the world. It must be! Obviously quite different from spectacular modern fountains this...
History & Culture: Fonatana di Trevi
If you like nature, horses and culture, you should try a ride with the Paso Peruano horses. You can enjoy the nature and the spirited horeses,...
Outdoors Activities: Paso Peruano
When I am in Bangkok, I always stop at this place, simply because I love how they got such a huge selection of fish, meat, veggies etc. They use...
Food: Oishi Grand Buffet at Siam Discovery
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Fort Worth, Texas
The National Historic District of the city, the Fort Worth Stockyards is a gem of Western culture and entertainment. For the ones who are...
History & Culture: Fort Worth Stockyards
Either you choose a more adventurous tour or a scenic, sightseeing one, you will get the best of each. The Black Diamond Hummer Tours operated and...
Outdoors Activities: Black Diamond Hummer Tours