Costa Rica Travel Tips, Central America
Travel tips > Central America > Costa Rica travel tips
Browse useful Costa Rica travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Costa Rica you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Costa Rica or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Costa Rica
- Playa HermosaPlaya Hermosa travel tipsIf you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica and extends for about 10 miles. The entire beach is full of surfers every single day, and some [...]D: n/a00
- Jungle LovePuerto Viejo travel tipsAfter eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa Rica, every plate is out of control amazing! Its an american owned restaurant that has a twist [...]D: n/a00
- Free and cheap things in San DiegoSan Diego travel tipsBeaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and Ocean Beach, they are really special, especially La Jolla. There are a lot of parks in the [...]D: n/a00
- Crocodile Man TourTarcoles travel tipsTarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The Tarcoles river has the most crocodiles per square mile then anywhere else in the Americas. [...]D: n/a00
- Red Eye Tree FrogsTortuguero travel tipsMost of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in Costa Rica is full of wild life and is noted for having an abundance of Red Eye [...]D: n/a00
More travel tips about Costa RicaWe only have a few travel tips for Costa Rica so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Costa Rica you may be interested in
Browse Costa Rica travel tips by cities:Playa Hermosa (1)Puerto Viejo (1)San Diego (1)Tarcoles (1)Tortuguero (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
This small museum is worth a look, if you are in the city center of Weingarten. It contains the history of the Alamannen, a tribe living in that...
History & Culture: The Alamannen museum
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
This is a great park in the center of Athens there is a fun Park that lets you get away from the chaotic city for a while. It's good to know that...
Outdoors Activities: City Park
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
Being a Harley Davidson motorcycle shop, the House of Harley you will find only merchandise that has this brand-name on it. However, even if you...
Shopping: House of Harley
Located in downtown Sacramento, in the Old City, The Firehouse bistro is a beautiful, elegant restaurant remodeled from a former fire station. ...
Food: The Firehouse
The finest Mexican restaurant in Stockton which has quite a wide variety of dishes is Suzy's Mexican Food for sure. Their omelets are...
Food: Suzy's Mexican Food