Costa Rica Travel Tips, Central America
Travel tips > Central America > Costa Rica travel tips
Browse useful Costa Rica travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Costa Rica you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Costa Rica or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Costa Rica
- Playa HermosaPlaya Hermosa travel tipsIf you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica and extends for about 10 miles. The entire beach is full of surfers every single day, and some [...]D: n/a00
- Jungle LovePuerto Viejo travel tipsAfter eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa Rica, every plate is out of control amazing! Its an american owned restaurant that has a twist [...]D: n/a00
- Free and cheap things in San DiegoSan Diego travel tipsBeaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and Ocean Beach, they are really special, especially La Jolla. There are a lot of parks in the [...]D: n/a00
- Crocodile Man TourTarcoles travel tipsTarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The Tarcoles river has the most crocodiles per square mile then anywhere else in the Americas. [...]D: n/a00
- Red Eye Tree FrogsTortuguero travel tipsMost of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in Costa Rica is full of wild life and is noted for having an abundance of Red Eye [...]D: n/a00
More travel tips about Costa RicaWe only have a few travel tips for Costa Rica so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Costa Rica you may be interested in
Browse Costa Rica travel tips by cities:Playa Hermosa (1)Puerto Viejo (1)San Diego (1)Tarcoles (1)Tortuguero (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
Another thing about shopping in Lille in particular and in France in general: usually most of the stores close at about 8 PM, some of them stay...
Shopping: Carreful about stores closing hours
If you are in Athens and you have a little time, go to the Parliament and watch the guard change. This happens in every hour if I remember well.
Family & Fun: Guard change attraction at the Parliament
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
To experience views of Naples from underneath, it is worth to do a one hour tour of the catacombs of Naples. Especially interesting an bizarre: The...
Sightseeing: Napoli Sotterranea
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Albuquerque, New Mexico
If you are into sharp, chili sauces and you don't mind if your mouth burns up with fire, than Sadie's the place to visit, because they have...
Food: Sadie's in Albuquerque
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa