Costa Rica Travel Tips, Central America
Travel tips > Central America > Costa Rica travel tips
Browse useful Costa Rica travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Costa Rica you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Costa Rica or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Costa Rica
- Playa HermosaPlaya Hermosa travel tipsIf you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica and extends for about 10 miles. The entire beach is full of surfers every single day, and some [...]D: n/a00
- Jungle LovePuerto Viejo travel tipsAfter eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa Rica, every plate is out of control amazing! Its an american owned restaurant that has a twist [...]D: n/a00
- Free and cheap things in San DiegoSan Diego travel tipsBeaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and Ocean Beach, they are really special, especially La Jolla. There are a lot of parks in the [...]D: n/a00
- Crocodile Man TourTarcoles travel tipsTarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The Tarcoles river has the most crocodiles per square mile then anywhere else in the Americas. [...]D: n/a00
- Red Eye Tree FrogsTortuguero travel tipsMost of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in Costa Rica is full of wild life and is noted for having an abundance of Red Eye [...]D: n/a00
More travel tips about Costa RicaWe only have a few travel tips for Costa Rica so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Costa Rica you may be interested in
Browse Costa Rica travel tips by cities:Playa Hermosa (1)Puerto Viejo (1)San Diego (1)Tarcoles (1)Tortuguero (1)
More travel tips you might be interested in
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
This mosque is the icon of the city of Ahmedabad. The extra ordinary carving in windows of this mosque are world famous. It depicts the tree with...
History & Culture: Sidi Sayeed Mosque
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
There is a castle in this city. It has a big parking but there you have to pay... very close about 50-100 meters from the castle you turn right on...
History & Culture: Bratislava Castle
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
In the heart of Wildwood Metropark, Toledo's most beautiful home is open to the public throughout the whole year. Free tours are organized in...
History & Culture: Wildwood Manor House