Columbus COSI, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Columbus COSI
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There are so many interactive exhibitions, mostly for children that you can easily get lost in them. We loved the Progress exhibit which showed a town from 1800s and then in the 1960s and how it changed. It was amazing.
Though the buffet in the museum is quite pricey (bring your lunch bag with you if you can), the place is really worth a visit. And if you're with kids, the better, they will have a great time, I'm sure of it.
333 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
$14.25 for adults and $9.25 for children.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- Northstar CafeLocated at both ends of Columbus, the Northstar Cafe is a top-notch cafe that serves delicious pastries, food and has a high-standard service. Their ingredients are fresh from the market, the passion for the food is shown is the [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Short North Arts DistrictFull of art galleries, restaurants and boutiques the Short North Arts District is a popular destination for both local and tourist art lovers. Found at the northern part of Columbus, this are is filled with artists, restaurant owners and [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Book LoftFull of flowers on both sides of the paved way to the bookstores, the Book Loft is found in the German Village area of Columbus. There is a wide variety of books, antiques, new ones, bestsellers to choose from and if you're a bookworm, [...]D: 11.6mi00
- Easton Town CenterThe modern part of the city, Easton Town Center is the mecca of shops, restaurants, hotels for tourists and other visitors. The buildings with a new, modern design are a great attraction, not to mention the famous brand stores, [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Columbus Food AdventuresTo learn more about Columbus and its culinary scene you definitely have to take part on the Columbus Food Adventures. It was so great that we decided to attend one of the tours because we not just saw a great part of the city but we also [...]D: 9.4mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wenn ihr in Langenargen seid, müsst ihr unbedingt am See spazieren gehen. Das ist so schön.
General: Der schöne See von Langenargen
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle...
General: Top things to enjoy in Siem Reap
Fort Worth, Texas
Designed in a quite contemporary style, Grace Fort Worth has a room for larger events, anniversaries or just a friendly outing, family gathering...
Food: Grace Fort Worth
Miami Beach, Florida
Amazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen,...
Beaches : Nikki Beach in Miami Beach
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature