Columbus COSI, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Columbus COSI
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There are so many interactive exhibitions, mostly for children that you can easily get lost in them. We loved the Progress exhibit which showed a town from 1800s and then in the 1960s and how it changed. It was amazing.
Though the buffet in the museum is quite pricey (bring your lunch bag with you if you can), the place is really worth a visit. And if you're with kids, the better, they will have a great time, I'm sure of it.
333 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
$14.25 for adults and $9.25 for children.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- Easton Town CenterThe modern part of the city, Easton Town Center is the mecca of shops, restaurants, hotels for tourists and other visitors. The buildings with a new, modern design are a great attraction, not to mention the famous brand stores, [...]D: 6.9mi00
- Franklin Park ConservatoryHome of a wide variety of exotic plants and other amazing exhibits, the Franklin Park Conservatory is a must-see in Columbus. The most amazing exhibition that we saw in the park (and which ends on the 14th of Nov.) was the Savage Garden [...]D: 11.2mi00
- Book LoftFull of flowers on both sides of the paved way to the bookstores, the Book Loft is found in the German Village area of Columbus. There is a wide variety of books, antiques, new ones, bestsellers to choose from and if you're a bookworm, [...]D: 11.6mi00
- German Village in ColumbusFor a better overview of the German Village in Columbus you should purchase their Walking Tour Books at either the Franklin Art Glass Studio (222 E. Sycamore St.) or at Caterina's (571 S. 3rd St.). The traditional and historical [...]D: 11.5mi00
- Lindey'sI was amazed every time I wen to Lindey's, because their top-notch service and excellent quality food never seized to amaze me. I really liked their Chicken Piccata and the Ceaser salad, not to mention Creme Brulee Trio which looked [...]D: 11.5mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Atomium is an impressive 102 meters structure that is a 'never miss' sighting in Brussels. To get there from the Gare du Midi train station just...
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
The Castle of Dublin was built in the 12the century. It was the residence of the Viceroys of Ireland during the English rule. The castle has more...
History & Culture: The Castle of Dublin
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
You can also go from Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna by train. A really slow one, because it will take about 45 minutes for just 35 Km. A problem is...
Public Transportation: Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna, by train