Columbus COSI, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Columbus COSI
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There are so many interactive exhibitions, mostly for children that you can easily get lost in them. We loved the Progress exhibit which showed a town from 1800s and then in the 1960s and how it changed. It was amazing.
Though the buffet in the museum is quite pricey (bring your lunch bag with you if you can), the place is really worth a visit. And if you're with kids, the better, they will have a great time, I'm sure of it.
333 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
$14.25 for adults and $9.25 for children.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- German Village in ColumbusFor a better overview of the German Village in Columbus you should purchase their Walking Tour Books at either the Franklin Art Glass Studio (222 E. Sycamore St.) or at Caterina's (571 S. 3rd St.). The traditional and historical [...]D: 11.5mi00
- Northstar CafeLocated at both ends of Columbus, the Northstar Cafe is a top-notch cafe that serves delicious pastries, food and has a high-standard service. Their ingredients are fresh from the market, the passion for the food is shown is the [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Franklin Park ConservatoryHome of a wide variety of exotic plants and other amazing exhibits, the Franklin Park Conservatory is a must-see in Columbus. The most amazing exhibition that we saw in the park (and which ends on the 14th of Nov.) was the Savage Garden [...]D: 11.2mi00
- Kelton House Museum & GardenWhenever I'm in a new city I always look for original historical establishments because those are the ones that can truly give you an insight of how life was years, centuries ago.So a visit to the Kelton House Museum & Gardens was [...]D: 10.9mi00
- AkaihanaFor a bit of Japanese feeling and a great Asian cuisine, a dinner of a lunch taken in Akaihana is the only way. They serve excellent sushi, not to mention their Korean and other Asian dishes. The ingredients are always fresh, the [...]D: 4.9mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
On my 1st trip to Quito, I got incredibly sick. First I thought it was food poisoning but it was suggested I had altitude sickness. We flew from...
General: Beware of Altitude sickness
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Place Jemaa El Fna is the main square in the city of Marrakech. Its a great place to watch some Moroccans charm snakes or sit down and get a sleeve...
Sightseeing: Place Jemaa El Fna
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
This club must be one of your favorites if you know bangkok nightlife a little. It's super stylish and also quite expensive. The Club looks like a...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bed Supper Club
Ama-Ama is the best if you like seafood. The ingredients are all fresh and locally provided and it can be felt on the prepared food as well....
Food: Ama-Ama Oyster Bar & Grill
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature