Columbus COSI, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Columbus COSI
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There are so many interactive exhibitions, mostly for children that you can easily get lost in them. We loved the Progress exhibit which showed a town from 1800s and then in the 1960s and how it changed. It was amazing.
Though the buffet in the museum is quite pricey (bring your lunch bag with you if you can), the place is really worth a visit. And if you're with kids, the better, they will have a great time, I'm sure of it.
333 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
$14.25 for adults and $9.25 for children.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- Lindey'sI was amazed every time I wen to Lindey's, because their top-notch service and excellent quality food never seized to amaze me. I really liked their Chicken Piccata and the Ceaser salad, not to mention Creme Brulee Trio which looked [...]D: 11.5mi00
- Short North Arts DistrictFull of art galleries, restaurants and boutiques the Short North Arts District is a popular destination for both local and tourist art lovers. Found at the northern part of Columbus, this are is filled with artists, restaurant owners and [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Franklin Park ConservatoryHome of a wide variety of exotic plants and other amazing exhibits, the Franklin Park Conservatory is a must-see in Columbus. The most amazing exhibition that we saw in the park (and which ends on the 14th of Nov.) was the Savage Garden [...]D: 11.2mi00
- Kelton House Museum & GardenWhenever I'm in a new city I always look for original historical establishments because those are the ones that can truly give you an insight of how life was years, centuries ago.So a visit to the Kelton House Museum & Gardens was [...]D: 10.9mi00
- Northstar CafeLocated at both ends of Columbus, the Northstar Cafe is a top-notch cafe that serves delicious pastries, food and has a high-standard service. Their ingredients are fresh from the market, the passion for the food is shown is the [...]D: 4.7mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
If you are lucky and arrive during Formula 1 season, you can see and hear live the formula 1 commentary made from a really nice location on Avenue...
Family & Fun: Formula 1 location on Champs-Élysées
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
Ginza is the main shopping area in Tokyo, beside Shinjuku. It is famous for its brand stores like Tiffany, Apple or Bulgari. It is not so crowded...
Shopping: Shopping in Ginza
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
We got to see and experience a little bit of the every-day life of Bakersfield at Luigi's Restaurant where the first thing you notice is that...
Food: Luigi's Restaurant