Columbus COSI, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Columbus COSI
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There are so many interactive exhibitions, mostly for children that you can easily get lost in them. We loved the Progress exhibit which showed a town from 1800s and then in the 1960s and how it changed. It was amazing.
Though the buffet in the museum is quite pricey (bring your lunch bag with you if you can), the place is really worth a visit. And if you're with kids, the better, they will have a great time, I'm sure of it.
333 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
$14.25 for adults and $9.25 for children.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- Short North Arts DistrictFull of art galleries, restaurants and boutiques the Short North Arts District is a popular destination for both local and tourist art lovers. Found at the northern part of Columbus, this are is filled with artists, restaurant owners and [...]D: 9.1mi00
- Lindey'sI was amazed every time I wen to Lindey's, because their top-notch service and excellent quality food never seized to amaze me. I really liked their Chicken Piccata and the Ceaser salad, not to mention Creme Brulee Trio which looked [...]D: 11.5mi00
- Nazareth Restaurant & DeliFeaturing Middle-Eastern cuisine for over 20 years now, the Nazareth Restaurant & Deli welcomes the hungry man with open, friendly faces and makes you feel at home at once. They are open for special events, large gatherings too, and I [...]D: 4mi00
- German Village in ColumbusFor a better overview of the German Village in Columbus you should purchase their Walking Tour Books at either the Franklin Art Glass Studio (222 E. Sycamore St.) or at Caterina's (571 S. 3rd St.). The traditional and historical [...]D: 11.5mi00
- Yannis Greek GrillA bit of European feeling is what you get at Yanni's Greek Grill. The atmosphere is friendly, inviting and they serve really great Greek food. We loved the calamari and the Greek salad, the portions are large and for quite a small [...]D: 3.6mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Yangon is the former capital of Myanmar which boasts a distintive beauty with pagoda, river, old colonial buildings and scenic lakes. To enjoy...
Outdoors Activities: Best visiting attractions in Myanmar
If you are interested to know how the sultan palace looks like during the period of the Melaka Sultanate period. This Melaka sultanate Palace which...
Sightseeing: Melaka Sultanate Palace
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
A favorite haven for nature lovers and adventure seekers. An all-in-one tourist destination, you can savor nature at its best... powdery-white...
Sightseeing: Philippines' all-in-one tourist destination
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
Fort Worth, Texas
You can get a bit of a Texas taste in this traditional restaurant in the heart of the Stockyard District. The H3 Ranch serves excellent food with...
Food: H3 Ranch
As the center point of Oakland, Lake Merritt is not only a lake in a city, but a major entertainment destination both for locals and visitors alike...
Sightseeing: Lake Merritt
Though located a few miles north of Stockton, the Micke Grove Regional Park and Zoo is a perfect destination for a day of fun and excitement. Kids...
Family & Fun: Micke Grove Regional Park and Zoo
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day