Columbus COSI, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Columbus COSI
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There are so many interactive exhibitions, mostly for children that you can easily get lost in them. We loved the Progress exhibit which showed a town from 1800s and then in the 1960s and how it changed. It was amazing.
Though the buffet in the museum is quite pricey (bring your lunch bag with you if you can), the place is really worth a visit. And if you're with kids, the better, they will have a great time, I'm sure of it.
333 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
$14.25 for adults and $9.25 for children.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- Lindey'sI was amazed every time I wen to Lindey's, because their top-notch service and excellent quality food never seized to amaze me. I really liked their Chicken Piccata and the Ceaser salad, not to mention Creme Brulee Trio which looked [...]D: 11.5mi00
- Book LoftFull of flowers on both sides of the paved way to the bookstores, the Book Loft is found in the German Village area of Columbus. There is a wide variety of books, antiques, new ones, bestsellers to choose from and if you're a bookworm, [...]D: 11.6mi00
- Short North Arts DistrictFull of art galleries, restaurants and boutiques the Short North Arts District is a popular destination for both local and tourist art lovers. Found at the northern part of Columbus, this are is filled with artists, restaurant owners and [...]D: 9.1mi00
- German Village in ColumbusFor a better overview of the German Village in Columbus you should purchase their Walking Tour Books at either the Franklin Art Glass Studio (222 E. Sycamore St.) or at Caterina's (571 S. 3rd St.). The traditional and historical [...]D: 11.5mi00
- Northstar CafeLocated at both ends of Columbus, the Northstar Cafe is a top-notch cafe that serves delicious pastries, food and has a high-standard service. Their ingredients are fresh from the market, the passion for the food is shown is the [...]D: 4.7mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
Visit Bratislava in November or December if you would like to see all the streets decorated, beautiful Christmas trees on the squares and of course...
Family & Fun: Christmas Market, Bratislava
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Shopping in this amazing and wonderful high-class entertainment venue where you can find famous brands such as Hugo Boss, Gucci and Louis Vuitton,...
Shopping: The Pier Shops at Caesar's
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
The most tasty food I've ever tasted in Jacksonville was in Hala Cafe and Bakery. They have a wide variety of Greek and Middle-Eastern dishes...
Food: Hala Cafe and Bakery
Portland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The...
Food: Tao of Tea in Portland
San Diego, California
Bazaar Del Mundo shops offer a great selection of Latin American jewelery and art work. This is the right place for you if you are looking for real...
Shopping: Bazaar del Mundo