Columbus COSI, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Columbus COSI
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There are so many interactive exhibitions, mostly for children that you can easily get lost in them. We loved the Progress exhibit which showed a town from 1800s and then in the 1960s and how it changed. It was amazing.
Though the buffet in the museum is quite pricey (bring your lunch bag with you if you can), the place is really worth a visit. And if you're with kids, the better, they will have a great time, I'm sure of it.
333 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
$14.25 for adults and $9.25 for children.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- Nazareth Restaurant & DeliFeaturing Middle-Eastern cuisine for over 20 years now, the Nazareth Restaurant & Deli welcomes the hungry man with open, friendly faces and makes you feel at home at once. They are open for special events, large gatherings too, and I [...]D: 4mi00
- AkaihanaFor a bit of Japanese feeling and a great Asian cuisine, a dinner of a lunch taken in Akaihana is the only way. They serve excellent sushi, not to mention their Korean and other Asian dishes. The ingredients are always fresh, the [...]D: 4.9mi00
- German Village in ColumbusFor a better overview of the German Village in Columbus you should purchase their Walking Tour Books at either the Franklin Art Glass Studio (222 E. Sycamore St.) or at Caterina's (571 S. 3rd St.). The traditional and historical [...]D: 11.5mi00
- Book LoftFull of flowers on both sides of the paved way to the bookstores, the Book Loft is found in the German Village area of Columbus. There is a wide variety of books, antiques, new ones, bestsellers to choose from and if you're a bookworm, [...]D: 11.6mi00
- Northstar CafeLocated at both ends of Columbus, the Northstar Cafe is a top-notch cafe that serves delicious pastries, food and has a high-standard service. Their ingredients are fresh from the market, the passion for the food is shown is the [...]D: 4.7mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
I cannot say too much about Katerini, but I can assure you that you will regret if you miss out its park in the middle of the town! It is a...
Outdoors Activities: Beautiful park in the center of Katerini
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
For a quick and really delicious meal we went to Terry's Turf Club on Eastern Avenue. They have burgers which are not only huge but delicious....
Food: Terry's Turf Club