Columbus COSI, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Columbus COSI
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There are so many interactive exhibitions, mostly for children that you can easily get lost in them. We loved the Progress exhibit which showed a town from 1800s and then in the 1960s and how it changed. It was amazing.
Though the buffet in the museum is quite pricey (bring your lunch bag with you if you can), the place is really worth a visit. And if you're with kids, the better, they will have a great time, I'm sure of it.
333 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
$14.25 for adults and $9.25 for children.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- Yannis Greek GrillA bit of European feeling is what you get at Yanni's Greek Grill. The atmosphere is friendly, inviting and they serve really great Greek food. We loved the calamari and the Greek salad, the portions are large and for quite a small [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Book LoftFull of flowers on both sides of the paved way to the bookstores, the Book Loft is found in the German Village area of Columbus. There is a wide variety of books, antiques, new ones, bestsellers to choose from and if you're a bookworm, [...]D: 11.6mi00
- German Village in ColumbusFor a better overview of the German Village in Columbus you should purchase their Walking Tour Books at either the Franklin Art Glass Studio (222 E. Sycamore St.) or at Caterina's (571 S. 3rd St.). The traditional and historical [...]D: 11.5mi00
- Franklin Park ConservatoryHome of a wide variety of exotic plants and other amazing exhibits, the Franklin Park Conservatory is a must-see in Columbus. The most amazing exhibition that we saw in the park (and which ends on the 14th of Nov.) was the Savage Garden [...]D: 11.2mi00
- Columbus Food AdventuresTo learn more about Columbus and its culinary scene you definitely have to take part on the Columbus Food Adventures. It was so great that we decided to attend one of the tours because we not just saw a great part of the city but we also [...]D: 9.4mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I spent about 4 days in Berlin and went to this New York style bar & restaurant twice. They are located in Prenzlauer Berg and are surround by many...
Food: The Bird Steakhouse
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
Blackpool, United Kingdom
If there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure...
General: Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
There is nothing quite like riding over the beautiful Himalayan mountains on the iconic Royal Entfield – we invite you to come and discover...
Sports & Wellness : Motorcycle Tour to Ladakh & Leh
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Nom banh chok Also called 'Khmer noodles,' the nom banh chok is a popular breakfast. It consists of rice noodles topped with tender green beans,...
General: Guide to Cambodian bizarre foods
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Full of povety not safe choose another destination
General: Do not go
Santa Ana, California
One of the best burgers in town you will find only at In-N-Out Burger joint which is highly popular among the locals. I've been there on a...
Food: In-N-Out Burger