Columbus COSI, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Columbus COSI
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There are so many interactive exhibitions, mostly for children that you can easily get lost in them. We loved the Progress exhibit which showed a town from 1800s and then in the 1960s and how it changed. It was amazing.
Though the buffet in the museum is quite pricey (bring your lunch bag with you if you can), the place is really worth a visit. And if you're with kids, the better, they will have a great time, I'm sure of it.
333 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
$14.25 for adults and $9.25 for children.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- Kelton House Museum & GardenWhenever I'm in a new city I always look for original historical establishments because those are the ones that can truly give you an insight of how life was years, centuries ago.So a visit to the Kelton House Museum & Gardens was [...]D: 10.9mi00
- German Village in ColumbusFor a better overview of the German Village in Columbus you should purchase their Walking Tour Books at either the Franklin Art Glass Studio (222 E. Sycamore St.) or at Caterina's (571 S. 3rd St.). The traditional and historical [...]D: 11.5mi00
- Lindey'sI was amazed every time I wen to Lindey's, because their top-notch service and excellent quality food never seized to amaze me. I really liked their Chicken Piccata and the Ceaser salad, not to mention Creme Brulee Trio which looked [...]D: 11.5mi00
- Northstar CafeLocated at both ends of Columbus, the Northstar Cafe is a top-notch cafe that serves delicious pastries, food and has a high-standard service. Their ingredients are fresh from the market, the passion for the food is shown is the [...]D: 4.7mi00
- AkaihanaFor a bit of Japanese feeling and a great Asian cuisine, a dinner of a lunch taken in Akaihana is the only way. They serve excellent sushi, not to mention their Korean and other Asian dishes. The ingredients are always fresh, the [...]D: 4.9mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
If you like walking, travel along the trace of the old roman waterpipe, nearly 100km long. You can enjoy a nice nature and see the leftovers of...
General: The roman waterpipe
If you want to feel party, go to Alicante during the time of the 'Hogueras de San Juan' at the 24th of june. A lot of exceptional sculptures are...
General: There you should go!
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
Kansas City, Missouri
Dedicated to commercial planes, 'conies', the Airline History Museum has quite many interesting facts to offer to plane-freaks, airline...
History & Culture: Airline History Museum
Even if you're not a big racing fan, a visit to Keeneland is still worth your time. The admission is only $5 and if you aren't planning on...
Sports & Wellness : Keeneland