Columbus COSI, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Columbus COSI
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There are so many interactive exhibitions, mostly for children that you can easily get lost in them. We loved the Progress exhibit which showed a town from 1800s and then in the 1960s and how it changed. It was amazing.
Though the buffet in the museum is quite pricey (bring your lunch bag with you if you can), the place is really worth a visit. And if you're with kids, the better, they will have a great time, I'm sure of it.
333 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
$14.25 for adults and $9.25 for children.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- Franklin Park ConservatoryHome of a wide variety of exotic plants and other amazing exhibits, the Franklin Park Conservatory is a must-see in Columbus. The most amazing exhibition that we saw in the park (and which ends on the 14th of Nov.) was the Savage Garden [...]D: 11.2mi00
- Just know me and lets move onKnow my world and i will let u knw me. am very entertaining [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Kelton House Museum & GardenWhenever I'm in a new city I always look for original historical establishments because those are the ones that can truly give you an insight of how life was years, centuries ago.So a visit to the Kelton House Museum & Gardens was [...]D: 10.9mi00
- German Village in ColumbusFor a better overview of the German Village in Columbus you should purchase their Walking Tour Books at either the Franklin Art Glass Studio (222 E. Sycamore St.) or at Caterina's (571 S. 3rd St.). The traditional and historical [...]D: 11.5mi00
- Columbus Food AdventuresTo learn more about Columbus and its culinary scene you definitely have to take part on the Columbus Food Adventures. It was so great that we decided to attend one of the tours because we not just saw a great part of the city but we also [...]D: 9.4mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Austins Ferry, Australia
On a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer,...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
Go snorkling or scuba diving. Eat lots of fish at any of the Seafood restaurants - make sure you don't just eat the hotels, street food is often...
Outdoors Activities: Snorkling or scuba diving
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Siem Reap, Cambodia
The most significant factor which fulfills your requirements is a good planning as well as a fair travel preparation, no matter what will be the...
Sightseeing: Angkor Wat and Siem Reap luxury tour
Mexico City, Mexico
The meeting place for many famous Mexicans, politicians, artists, philanthropist is the Rotonda de los Hombres Ilustres - a cemetery. I was quite...
Sightseeing: Rotonda de los Hombres Ilustres
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends
A history museum that lives. There is nothing more interesting and engaging than traveling back in time, and at the Old Cowtown Museum that is what...
History & Culture: Old Cowtown Museum