Columbus COSI, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Columbus COSI
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There are so many interactive exhibitions, mostly for children that you can easily get lost in them. We loved the Progress exhibit which showed a town from 1800s and then in the 1960s and how it changed. It was amazing.
Though the buffet in the museum is quite pricey (bring your lunch bag with you if you can), the place is really worth a visit. And if you're with kids, the better, they will have a great time, I'm sure of it.
333 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
$14.25 for adults and $9.25 for children.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- Northstar CafeLocated at both ends of Columbus, the Northstar Cafe is a top-notch cafe that serves delicious pastries, food and has a high-standard service. Their ingredients are fresh from the market, the passion for the food is shown is the [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Book LoftFull of flowers on both sides of the paved way to the bookstores, the Book Loft is found in the German Village area of Columbus. There is a wide variety of books, antiques, new ones, bestsellers to choose from and if you're a bookworm, [...]D: 11.6mi00
- Kelton House Museum & GardenWhenever I'm in a new city I always look for original historical establishments because those are the ones that can truly give you an insight of how life was years, centuries ago.So a visit to the Kelton House Museum & Gardens was [...]D: 10.9mi00
- Jeni's Ice Cream ShopLocated in three spots in Columbus (North Market, Grandview and Short North), Jeni's Ice Cream Shop is a small heaven both for kids and adults. Prepared from fresh ingredients their Jeni's ice creams are delicious, full of flavor [...]D: 9.3mi00
- German Village in ColumbusFor a better overview of the German Village in Columbus you should purchase their Walking Tour Books at either the Franklin Art Glass Studio (222 E. Sycamore St.) or at Caterina's (571 S. 3rd St.). The traditional and historical [...]D: 11.5mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
During the Summer you will find mobile tourist info all over the city. Young people will walk around in green T-shirts with a tourist info icon on...
General: Some practical info
London, United Kingdom
If you are in London and want to look around, don't take tourist buses. They are expensive, 29 Pounds, and if you stay downstairs, you can't see a...
Public Transportation: Don't take the buses
Visit the museums of Athens in the lunch time, because the heat is at it´s maxmium during that time. PLan to visit all the other ancient buildings...
General: What you can see at the birthplace of democracy
Whitsunday Islands situated Queensland Capital at Australia. Whitsunday Island can divide into four groups like Northern, Lindeman, The...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Quite close to the Alaska Center of Performing Art and the City Hall, the Orso Ristorante serve Italian food, bringing a little bit of Europe to...
Food: Orso Ristorante
They say Paradise is lost. I think not, it is still there and is called Waikiki. This place is wonderful. You can do everything you can possibly...
Beaches : Waikiki Beach
Hilarious, fun and informative in the same time. Tommy's Tours sightseeing is really great to go to. He picks you up at your hotel, and brings...
Sightseeing: Tommy's Tours
Don't bring a jacket here, EVER! You'll be sure to die from a heat stroke if you even consider it. Beware of the massive amounts of cursing around...