Topiary Garden, Columbus, Ohio
Travel tips > North America > United States > Columbus > Topiary Garden
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
There are various topiaries, benches, paved walkways and fountains throughout the park and all these can be seen with a docent too. There are guided tours organized though you have to contact them in advance for that. We just walked through the park, took some pretty good pictures and enjoyed the beauty of the place! A must-see I'd say! :)
480 E Town St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Columbus
- Northstar CafeLocated at both ends of Columbus, the Northstar Cafe is a top-notch cafe that serves delicious pastries, food and has a high-standard service. Their ingredients are fresh from the market, the passion for the food is shown is the [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Lindey'sI was amazed every time I wen to Lindey's, because their top-notch service and excellent quality food never seized to amaze me. I really liked their Chicken Piccata and the Ceaser salad, not to mention Creme Brulee Trio which looked [...]D: 11.5mi00
- Columbus COSIThe best science museum for all ages. We visited the Columbus COSI ( Center of Science and Industry) a few weeks back and we had a really great time there. There are so many interactive exhibitions, mostly for children that you can easily [...]D: 10.8mi00
- Yannis Greek GrillA bit of European feeling is what you get at Yanni's Greek Grill. The atmosphere is friendly, inviting and they serve really great Greek food. We loved the calamari and the Greek salad, the portions are large and for quite a small [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Book LoftFull of flowers on both sides of the paved way to the bookstores, the Book Loft is found in the German Village area of Columbus. There is a wide variety of books, antiques, new ones, bestsellers to choose from and if you're a bookworm, [...]D: 11.6mi00
Things about Columbus you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
In Shanghai, ancient temples nestled between high-rise buildings are not an uncommon sight. Jingan Temple, a Buddhist temple built in the 3rd...
History & Culture: Jingan Temple
Prague, Czech Republic
The whole place has got an interesting air of being made by hobby-historians. The Museum of Communism is in a small place and looks a little...
History & Culture: Museum of Communism in Prague
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
We can never be too confident and complacent about leaving our belongings properly. Well, I took it for granted. Being the careless student that I...
General: Gentle Reminder (No offence to anyone) -- Just
The Sumida River is the main, and the largest river that flows through the capital city. It is crossed by 26 bridges throughout and flows through 7...
Sightseeing: Sumida River
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
For the BBQ-lover, Charles Vergos Rendezvous is the perfect place. They have the most excellent ribs prepared with care and delicates. Though I...
Food: Charles Vergos Rendezvous