International Balloon Museum, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Albuquerque > International Balloon Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
With live shows and entertaining events, the museum is quite popular for families. Interesting exhibitions and collections gathered from various individuals and sponsors, the place overwhelms you with information, facts and secrets. It is an amazing place surrounded with desert land and hot, dry weather. Try it out!
9201 Balloon Museum Dr NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113, USA
$20 for adults and $10 for children.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Albuquerque
- Betty's Bath and Day SpaEven if you are a traveler and the reason you get away is for fun and adventure, you still have to relax from time to time. And Betty's Bath and Day Spa can be the best place for that. They provide excellent massage packages, facials, [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Artichoke CaféLocated in the historic downtown of Albuquerque, the chic bistro serves delicious Southwest food with amazingly flavorful desserts. The Artichoke Cafe has earned its reputation, being one of the best restaurant s in town. With an average [...]D: 2.3mi00
- India Kitchen RestaurantThough not the largest and biggest Indian Restaurant, the India Kitchen Restaurant is definitely the best of them. Not only because its service is so, but because their every dish is unique. The place has a homey-kind of charm to it, with [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Skip Maisel'sI just love unique jewelry and especially those beautiful pieces that have a cultural connotation. And each time I travel abroad I like to take something with me that reminds me of my trip. Skip Maisel's Indian Jewelry and Crafts shop [...]D: 2.7mi00
- New Mexico Private Jeep ToursYou can't get a more up-close experience in learning about the New Mexico land, its people and history than taking a tour with the New Mexico Private Jeep Tours. The guides are experienced, professional and entertaining. You won't [...]D: 21.7mi00
Things about Albuquerque you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Please do not miss the Monumental Ilumination of the Itaipu. Only occurs in fridays and saturdays, but it worth it.
General: Don´t Miss
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
At the very top of one of the surrounding mountains in Quito you will find a very big statue of the Virgin Mary standing on a dragon with a leash...
Sightseeing: Mirador Panecillo
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul's cultural scene, the Insa-dong Street, in the heart of the city is full of handicraft, antique and artwork shops. A true Mecca for...
Sightseeing: Insa-dong Street
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Belen, New Mexico
The Doodlebug was a self powered single-car train that carried mail, small freight and commuters between Belen and Albuquerque, New Mexico, in the...
Sightseeing: Doodlebug Train
The real treasure of Wichita lies with a dinner during one of the most popular western music bands at the Diamond W Chuckwagon. From May through...
Food: Diamond W Chuckwagon