International Balloon Museum, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Albuquerque > International Balloon Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
With live shows and entertaining events, the museum is quite popular for families. Interesting exhibitions and collections gathered from various individuals and sponsors, the place overwhelms you with information, facts and secrets. It is an amazing place surrounded with desert land and hot, dry weather. Try it out!
9201 Balloon Museum Dr NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113, USA
$20 for adults and $10 for children.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Albuquerque
- Skip Maisel'sI just love unique jewelry and especially those beautiful pieces that have a cultural connotation. And each time I travel abroad I like to take something with me that reminds me of my trip. Skip Maisel's Indian Jewelry and Crafts shop [...]D: 2.7mi00
- 66 Diner in AlbuquerqueWith a style that goes classical, more 70s than modern, the 66 Diner serves really tasty food for anyone who enters their locale with an empty stomach. Maybe their largest and appetizing dishes are the ones on their breakfast menus. Their [...]D: 2mi00
- New Mexico Private Jeep ToursYou can't get a more up-close experience in learning about the New Mexico land, its people and history than taking a tour with the New Mexico Private Jeep Tours. The guides are experienced, professional and entertaining. You won't [...]D: 21.7mi00
- Betty's Bath and Day SpaEven if you are a traveler and the reason you get away is for fun and adventure, you still have to relax from time to time. And Betty's Bath and Day Spa can be the best place for that. They provide excellent massage packages, facials, [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Artichoke CaféLocated in the historic downtown of Albuquerque, the chic bistro serves delicious Southwest food with amazingly flavorful desserts. The Artichoke Cafe has earned its reputation, being one of the best restaurant s in town. With an average [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about Albuquerque you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
Lothal is one of the greatest examples of ancient archaeology. It’s a very informative museum explaining the artifacts of ancient India....
General: Lothal Archaeological Site
Mexico City, Mexico
Templo Mayor is an Aztec temple built in the 14th century for the worship of the Aztec god of war and that of the water. It was discovered in the...
History & Culture: Templo Mayor
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Buckhead is the ultimate 50's dining experience, what with the diner's retro style and elegance, and the interesting- but all-American...
Food: Buckhead Diner in Atlanta
Well it is definitely not for vegetarians... :) Brenner's is an award winning steakhouse, as you may know, but I was not so very amazed. Food...
Food: Brenner's Steakhouse in Houston
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably