International Balloon Museum, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Albuquerque > International Balloon Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
With live shows and entertaining events, the museum is quite popular for families. Interesting exhibitions and collections gathered from various individuals and sponsors, the place overwhelms you with information, facts and secrets. It is an amazing place surrounded with desert land and hot, dry weather. Try it out!
9201 Balloon Museum Dr NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113, USA
$20 for adults and $10 for children.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Albuquerque
- India Kitchen RestaurantThough not the largest and biggest Indian Restaurant, the India Kitchen Restaurant is definitely the best of them. Not only because its service is so, but because their every dish is unique. The place has a homey-kind of charm to it, with [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Indian Pueblo Cultural CenterResembling a traditional adobe house with a modern twist, the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center concentrates on the history and lives of the Pueblo Native American people. The center has a museum with great and interesting artifacts which are [...]D: 4.4mi00
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History & ScienceFeaturing exhibitions that provide information and facts about New Mexico's and the world's geology, formation, and inhabitants, the museum is one of the places that has to visited while in Albuquerque. You might find out things [...]D: 3.9mi00
- New Mexico Rail RunnerThe New Mexico Rail Runner commuter train runs between Santa Fe to the North and Belen to the South, with stops in Albuquerque, Bernalillo and three Indian reservations. The trains are white decorated with a speeding roadrunner in [...]D: 28.5mi10
- Albuquerque Biological ParkA combination of a zoo, botanical garden and an aquarium, the Albuquerque Biological Park is a fun place for families with children or a group of friends. Though if you purchase the combo ticket to enter into every location, you have to [...]D: 4.2mi10
Things about Albuquerque you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is a site between East and West Berlin which was created after the fall of the wall. Some well-known artists have made some significant pieces...
History & Culture: East Side Gallery
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
Los Cabos, Mexico
This bar is THE bar. It has great music, really nice staff, friendly people and the whole ambiance of the place just makes it wanting to return...
Night Life & Entertainment: Rips Bar in Cabo San Lucas
Helsinki is not a cheap city when it comes to food, so if you are on a budget, your choices are mostly limited to fast food chains. However, there...
Food: Kahvila Suomi
If you are at Galway, should should take a boat to the Aron Islands. There are 3 islands and at least the main islands offers you a great landscape...
Outdoors Activities: Aron Islands
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
While in Bangkok there are several choices of how to get around. Tuc Tuc, Taxi, Sky Train. I personally prefer the Sky Train as this is usually the...
Public Transportation: Public Transportation
Las Vegas, Nevada
Visit Binion's Horseshoe if you would like to do some classic style poker. The Horseshoe offers one of the oldest poker rooms in Vergas and you can...
Night Life & Entertainment: Poker at Binion's Horseshoe
San Jose, California
Fun and inviting with activities for all ages, the San Jose Flea Market is not just a market where you can sell your stuff or buy, it a place that...
Shopping: San Jose Flea Market