Betty's Bath and Day Spa, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Albuquerque > Betty's Bath and Day Spa
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
They provide excellent massage packages, facials, body treatment and hot tub soakings. They might not the cheapest wellness packages but they are also not expensive. So at least for a day, maybe before your departure, you can just forget about the world and give yourself up to your senses. For me, it was the best choice during my visit to Albuquerque.
1835 Candelaria Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87107, USA
Varies on package choice. See details on their website.
Varies on day, but generally from 9:30am to 9:30pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Albuquerque
- Sandia Peak TramwayFor almost 3 miles you can view the mountainside of the Sandia Peak while you look down on the rocks and trees that change color as autumn comes and the sun sets down. With the Sandia Peak Tram you get a birds-view of a spectacular skyline. [...]D: 12.1mi00
- Sadie's in AlbuquerqueIf you are into sharp, chili sauces and you don't mind if your mouth burns up with fire, than Sadie's the place to visit, because they have the hottest salsa you will ever taste. The place has already some famous awards with their [...]D: 7mi00
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History & ScienceFeaturing exhibitions that provide information and facts about New Mexico's and the world's geology, formation, and inhabitants, the museum is one of the places that has to visited while in Albuquerque. You might find out things [...]D: 3.9mi00
- New Mexico Rail RunnerThe New Mexico Rail Runner commuter train runs between Santa Fe to the North and Belen to the South, with stops in Albuquerque, Bernalillo and three Indian reservations. The trains are white decorated with a speeding roadrunner in [...]D: 28.5mi10
- Skip Maisel'sI just love unique jewelry and especially those beautiful pieces that have a cultural connotation. And each time I travel abroad I like to take something with me that reminds me of my trip. Skip Maisel's Indian Jewelry and Crafts shop [...]D: 2.7mi00
Things about Albuquerque you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like playing, you can visit the Casino Bregenz. You have to be 18 years to get admission to it.
Night Life & Entertainment: Casino Bregenz
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Arco de Teles is a small neighbourhood which showcases what Rio used to look like a long long time ago. An archway is the entrance to a series of...
Sightseeing: Arco do Teles
In Konstanz gibt es viele Museen, Theater, Kunst und Bauwerke, so wie das Rathaus oder das Schnetztor.
General: Museen, Theater und Rathaus
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
No visit to Madrid is complete without eating some mouth watering Churros. Chocolateria San Gines is the oldest venue that has been serving Churros...
Food: San Gines Chocolate Factory
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
It was definitely worth it to start our morning at Miss Shirley's Cafe, because they serve the most delicious breakfast in the whole city. They...
Food: Miss Shirley's Cafe
Rustic, European and cozy, this small restaurant serves breakfast, lunch (and brunch) and dinner. Marche Artisan Food has great service not to...
Food: Marché Artisan Food
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT