Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Albuquerque > Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The center has a museum with great and interesting artifacts which are on display for the public. What you have to pay attention to is that the Pueblo people live breath in the Center, so whenever you witness a tribal dance you have to be respectful, because it is not a public entertainment, except those that are especially 'designed' for that purpose. In some place, video or photography is even restricted. Visit their website for more information on their etiquette.
2401 12th St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104, USA
$6 for adults, $3 for kids.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Albuquerque
- India Kitchen RestaurantThough not the largest and biggest Indian Restaurant, the India Kitchen Restaurant is definitely the best of them. Not only because its service is so, but because their every dish is unique. The place has a homey-kind of charm to it, with [...]D: 5.9mi00
- New Mexico Rail RunnerThe New Mexico Rail Runner commuter train runs between Santa Fe to the North and Belen to the South, with stops in Albuquerque, Bernalillo and three Indian reservations. The trains are white decorated with a speeding roadrunner in [...]D: 28.5mi10
- Betty's Bath and Day SpaEven if you are a traveler and the reason you get away is for fun and adventure, you still have to relax from time to time. And Betty's Bath and Day Spa can be the best place for that. They provide excellent massage packages, facials, [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Sadie's in AlbuquerqueIf you are into sharp, chili sauces and you don't mind if your mouth burns up with fire, than Sadie's the place to visit, because they have the hottest salsa you will ever taste. The place has already some famous awards with their [...]D: 7mi00
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History & ScienceFeaturing exhibitions that provide information and facts about New Mexico's and the world's geology, formation, and inhabitants, the museum is one of the places that has to visited while in Albuquerque. You might find out things [...]D: 3.9mi00
Things about Albuquerque you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
Es gibt das ganze Jahr ueber einen grossen Zirkus und einen Rummel.
Family & Fun: Zirkus und Rummel
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
African safaris specialist tour company, Jungle Adventure Tanzania safaris Co.Ltd based in Arusha, Tanzania. Arusha is a famous tourist town...
Sightseeing: Tanzania safaris, sight seeing, adventure tours
Food is excellent and they have the best prices in town during happy hour, many things for $1. Unbeatable. Staff is also great, the environment...
Food: Applebee's Neighborhood Bar and Grille
San Francisco, California
Hidden within Golden Gate Park is a lake and a mountainous island. Stow Lake which has deep San Francisco history is a great spot for a picnic or...
Outdoors Activities: Stow Lake
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends
Known as the US' oldest brewing company, the Yuengling Brewery originates from Pottsville, Pennsylvania established by a German immigrant,...
History & Culture: Yuengling Brewery