Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Albuquerque > Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The center has a museum with great and interesting artifacts which are on display for the public. What you have to pay attention to is that the Pueblo people live breath in the Center, so whenever you witness a tribal dance you have to be respectful, because it is not a public entertainment, except those that are especially 'designed' for that purpose. In some place, video or photography is even restricted. Visit their website for more information on their etiquette.
2401 12th St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104, USA
$6 for adults, $3 for kids.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Albuquerque
- Sandia Peak TramwayFor almost 3 miles you can view the mountainside of the Sandia Peak while you look down on the rocks and trees that change color as autumn comes and the sun sets down. With the Sandia Peak Tram you get a birds-view of a spectacular skyline. [...]D: 12.1mi00
- Skip Maisel'sI just love unique jewelry and especially those beautiful pieces that have a cultural connotation. And each time I travel abroad I like to take something with me that reminds me of my trip. Skip Maisel's Indian Jewelry and Crafts shop [...]D: 2.7mi00
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History & ScienceFeaturing exhibitions that provide information and facts about New Mexico's and the world's geology, formation, and inhabitants, the museum is one of the places that has to visited while in Albuquerque. You might find out things [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Artichoke CaféLocated in the historic downtown of Albuquerque, the chic bistro serves delicious Southwest food with amazingly flavorful desserts. The Artichoke Cafe has earned its reputation, being one of the best restaurant s in town. With an average [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Explora Science CenterKids are the ones that might enjoy the best the Explora Science Center, where interactive exhibitions are on display for the visitor. From physics to chemistry to technology, there is a wide range of interesting things to explore on your [...]D: 3.8mi00
Things about Albuquerque you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Aboriginal Experience Center was indeed a great experience. Best thing is that you don't have to go deep into the country to experience and learn...
History & Culture: Aboriginal Experiences
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
Plaza del Cibeles (Cybeles Square) is the most beautiful part of Madrid. It is surrounded by huge and impressive buildings. In the center of the...
Sightseeing: Plaza del Cibeles
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
If you are in Hajduszoboszlo don't miss out the aqua park. It is a great place, and it is not too expensive
Indroda Park is quite an old park on the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Highway spread in over 400 hectares on the bank of river Sabarmati. It is...
Outdoors Activities: Indroda Park
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Baile Felix, Romania
Baile Felix is a thermal resort located at 10 km from Oradea. One of the best hotels where you can rest in Baile Felix is Hotel International, and...
General: Thermal resort Apolo
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan