Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Albuquerque > Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The center has a museum with great and interesting artifacts which are on display for the public. What you have to pay attention to is that the Pueblo people live breath in the Center, so whenever you witness a tribal dance you have to be respectful, because it is not a public entertainment, except those that are especially 'designed' for that purpose. In some place, video or photography is even restricted. Visit their website for more information on their etiquette.
2401 12th St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104, USA
$6 for adults, $3 for kids.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Albuquerque
- 66 Diner in AlbuquerqueWith a style that goes classical, more 70s than modern, the 66 Diner serves really tasty food for anyone who enters their locale with an empty stomach. Maybe their largest and appetizing dishes are the ones on their breakfast menus. Their [...]D: 2mi00
- Church Street CaféWith quite a long history and a mysterious origin, the Church Street Café is one of the best restaurants in Albuquerque. Its decoration and architecture reminds you of the early Spanish settlers who lived in houses made out of adobe [...]D: 4mi00
- Sadie's in AlbuquerqueIf you are into sharp, chili sauces and you don't mind if your mouth burns up with fire, than Sadie's the place to visit, because they have the hottest salsa you will ever taste. The place has already some famous awards with their [...]D: 7mi00
- Sandia Peak TramwayFor almost 3 miles you can view the mountainside of the Sandia Peak while you look down on the rocks and trees that change color as autumn comes and the sun sets down. With the Sandia Peak Tram you get a birds-view of a spectacular skyline. [...]D: 12.1mi00
- India Kitchen RestaurantThough not the largest and biggest Indian Restaurant, the India Kitchen Restaurant is definitely the best of them. Not only because its service is so, but because their every dish is unique. The place has a homey-kind of charm to it, with [...]D: 5.9mi00
Things about Albuquerque you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
In stuttgart, there is ab very big and interessting museum. The 'Mercedes-Benz Museum'. There you can see very old or new mercedes. You can also...
Los Cabos, Mexico
This is a really great to party. There is a huge range of music playing for every age, and the place is really crowded with all kinds of people:...
Night Life & Entertainment: El Squid Roe Nightclub
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
You should definitely try out the 'Cave Bath' from Miskolc! It's an extraordinary experience...
Family & Fun: Cave bathing
A 3-storey blue haveli where Great Mahatma Gandhi was born is converted into a Museum now. The aura of the place makes you feel undoubtedly...
History & Culture: Kirti Mandir
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul's 4th largest park in the northern part of the city, Dream Forest has become a major attraction to visitors. We were so lucky that we...
Sightseeing: Seoul Dream Forest
It is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet...
Outdoors Activities: Avoiding wet season by going during the summer season
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley