Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Albuquerque > Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The center has a museum with great and interesting artifacts which are on display for the public. What you have to pay attention to is that the Pueblo people live breath in the Center, so whenever you witness a tribal dance you have to be respectful, because it is not a public entertainment, except those that are especially 'designed' for that purpose. In some place, video or photography is even restricted. Visit their website for more information on their etiquette.
2401 12th St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104, USA
$6 for adults, $3 for kids.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Albuquerque
- India Kitchen RestaurantThough not the largest and biggest Indian Restaurant, the India Kitchen Restaurant is definitely the best of them. Not only because its service is so, but because their every dish is unique. The place has a homey-kind of charm to it, with [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Church Street CaféWith quite a long history and a mysterious origin, the Church Street Café is one of the best restaurants in Albuquerque. Its decoration and architecture reminds you of the early Spanish settlers who lived in houses made out of adobe [...]D: 4mi00
- New Mexico Private Jeep ToursYou can't get a more up-close experience in learning about the New Mexico land, its people and history than taking a tour with the New Mexico Private Jeep Tours. The guides are experienced, professional and entertaining. You won't [...]D: 21.7mi00
- 66 Diner in AlbuquerqueWith a style that goes classical, more 70s than modern, the 66 Diner serves really tasty food for anyone who enters their locale with an empty stomach. Maybe their largest and appetizing dishes are the ones on their breakfast menus. Their [...]D: 2mi00
- Mac's La Sierra RestaurantIf you decide on visiting Mac's La Sierra Restaurant, don't plan on seeing a fancy restaurant with French-cuisine-like gourmet food. This place is Mexican to its core, maybe a bit more dirty. But the service and the deliciousness of [...]D: 5.2mi00
Things about Albuquerque you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Kirkland House cheap accommodation in Brisbane is most lovely, engaging and low cost accommodation for business men’s and other people need to...
Food: Accommodation brisbane
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
For me, the best shop was a chocolate shop. You can find it if you head to the train station starting from the center of the city. If you find it,...
Shopping: Chocolate shop in Szentendre
If you like betting on horses, you should also try the dog race stadium at Dublin, the Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium. There you can already...
Night Life & Entertainment: Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
San Jose, California
Having the fame of one of the most amazing hunted houses, the Winchester Mystery House is a major tourist attraction in San Jose. Though I feel it...
History & Culture: Winchester Mystery House