Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Travel tips > North America > United States > Albuquerque > Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The center has a museum with great and interesting artifacts which are on display for the public. What you have to pay attention to is that the Pueblo people live breath in the Center, so whenever you witness a tribal dance you have to be respectful, because it is not a public entertainment, except those that are especially 'designed' for that purpose. In some place, video or photography is even restricted. Visit their website for more information on their etiquette.
2401 12th St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104, USA
$6 for adults, $3 for kids.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Albuquerque
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History & ScienceFeaturing exhibitions that provide information and facts about New Mexico's and the world's geology, formation, and inhabitants, the museum is one of the places that has to visited while in Albuquerque. You might find out things [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Sadie's in AlbuquerqueIf you are into sharp, chili sauces and you don't mind if your mouth burns up with fire, than Sadie's the place to visit, because they have the hottest salsa you will ever taste. The place has already some famous awards with their [...]D: 7mi00
- Explora Science CenterKids are the ones that might enjoy the best the Explora Science Center, where interactive exhibitions are on display for the visitor. From physics to chemistry to technology, there is a wide range of interesting things to explore on your [...]D: 3.8mi00
- 66 Diner in AlbuquerqueWith a style that goes classical, more 70s than modern, the 66 Diner serves really tasty food for anyone who enters their locale with an empty stomach. Maybe their largest and appetizing dishes are the ones on their breakfast menus. Their [...]D: 2mi00
- International Balloon MuseumThe Andersen Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum is one of the interesting museum's that traces the history of something that you can't find anywhere: ballooning. With live shows and entertaining events, the museum is [...]D: 9.5mi00
Things about Albuquerque you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
I could easily say it was one of the worst nights of my life in a restaurant when I decided to go to Hard Rock Café with my friend. First, one...
Food: Hard Rock Cafe in Detroit
A few miles from downtown Fresno you can find the famous Clovis Rodeo Park that holds the annual Clovis Rodeo event which has over 30.000 visitors...
Family & Fun: Clovis Rodeo
New Orleans, Louisiana
Voodoo is an important part of New Orleans culture, and not only because it is still practiced by some, in the form of gris-gris and other spells,...
History & Culture: Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans