Abu Dabi Nightlife, United Arab Emirates
Sometimes, when people think about the Middle East as a vacation spot, they wonder if there is a nightlife involved. It is true that most of the countries in the Middle East do not have bars and clubs because of their conservative lifestyle. However, tourists do not need to worry about going to UAE, specifically Abu Dhabi because this city is one of the hottest places to visit if you are looking for nightlife.Bars and Nightclubs
Abu Dhabi has some of the most amazing bars and nightclubs in the country. Just be sure to know the proper dress code when going to these places. If not, the management would not allow you to get in.
· 49er’s. This nightclub is usually packed with the youth. It has an American ambience that focuses on the Wild West atmosphere, which is one of a kind in the city.
· Ally Pally Corner. Guests can enjoy different activities in this place. Music lovers can take pleasure in listening to Jazz and Blues. Sports fans can watch their favorite games on the 62-inch TV. Aside from these things, the place serves delectable cuisine together with several of the finest wines in the world.
· Tequilana Discotheque. This club is one of the most visited night spots by tourists. It has a beach hut theme with white lights where guests can dance all night.
· Alamo. This place is one of the best Mexican-themed bars not only in the city but in the whole country. Visitors can choose to listen to the music of the Cuban live band or dance to the beat of Salsa, Samba or Lambda.
For people who just want to have a laid-back night, they can visit the restaurants in Abu Dhabi. The city offers different kinds of cuisines.
· Al Mina Restaurant. This place is decorated with Old Arabic interior and a patio that is overlooking the waters. It serves local cuisine and Iranian dishes.
· Al Fanar Rotating Restaurant. This is located in Le Royal Meridien Hotel. This is one of a kind in the city because as the name declares, it is a revolving restaurant. The view is panoramic and the cuisines served are Middle Eastern, Seafood and Continental.
· Abu Shakra. This restaurant serves authentic Middle Eastern dishes as well as Egyptian flavors. However, this place is not agreeable for people who are looking forward to drinking any alcoholic drink because they do not serve such.
· Abu Taf. The place’s interior is filled with pictures of dignitaries and celebrities who visited the place. Seafood lovers will surely enjoy this place especially their specialty which is king prawn.
Abu Dhabi is certainly one of the places in the Middle East where you could enjoy what you want for a night of fun. However, the rules are a bit stricter than those found in other countries. You have to go with the flow if you want to get involved in their nightlife options.
Things about Abu Dabi you may be interested in
HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.
Read our members' reviews about Abu Dabi
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Abu Dabi
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.