Adana Nightlife, Turkey
The best night spots in Adana can be experienced in different restaurants and hotels in the city. This is the case because Turkey is somewhat a conservative country. If there are any bars, they are not very commercialized.Restaurants
Authentic Turkish cuisine is one of the main attractions of the city’s tourism. Spending the night at the different dining places in Adana does not only give guests the satisfaction of eating delectable food but it can also present guests a delightful panorama of the city.
· Eyvan Kebap. This place serves authentic Turkish cuisine. Tourists can either choose to sit inside the cozy restaurant or enjoy their meal outside. The open-air dining area can give you a view of what the city looks like during the night.
· Park Zirve Zaimoglu. This restaurant offers a wide variety of dishes. The food ranges from American, French and Italian to Mexican and Turkish. The place is good for romantic dinners or business meetings. The average price of the buffet is $10 per person.
· Bizim Ev Ev Yemekleri. This is a good place to eat for people who have an appetite for home-cooked Turkish meal. The price of each meal costs at around $5 to $10.
· Kazim Bufe. For a fine dining experience, travelers can visit one of the most refined restaurants in Adana. The place also has an outdoor seating that provides the customers a breath of fresh air and a view of the city while eating dinner. Each meal can cost around $25 to $100.
· Komshu Restoran. This place is one of the most child-friendly restaurants found in the city of Adana. Moreover, it serves mouth-watering local dishes at a reasonable price. It is also ideal for romantic dates and after-work dinners.Hotel Restaurants and Bars
Some of the most sophisticated restaurants and bars can be found in the hotels. You could choose from either of the following places:
· Spice Market Restaurant. This restaurant is located at the Adana Hilton Sa Hotel. While guests are taking pleasure in eating their dinner, they can also be entertained by the open show kitchen. In addition to that, the restaurant gives their guest a view of the River Seyhan.
· Mandalin Bar. This can be found in the Surmeli Hotel Adana. This bar serves a wide selection of international drinks. While tourists are enjoying their favorite cocktail or wine, they can enjoy listening to the live music that the bar presents.
· Adres Bar. This is one of the biggest hotel bars and it is located at Seyhan Hotel Adana. It has a cozy ambience. On top of that, guests will surely enjoy the wide assortment of drinks.
Despite conservatism in Turkey, Adana provides a nightlife that is worth remembering. Lucky enough, tourists and locals are given the option to spend a night in these places. You could relax while taking a sip of your drinks.
Things about Adana you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Read our members' reviews about Adana
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Adana
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
- flightnetwork.com$990Multiple AirlinesInbound
Dallas, TX (DAL) → Adana, TR (ADA)
03/29/2017 07:50 amOutbound
Adana, TR (ADA) → Dallas, TX (DAL)
04/05/2017 03:50 am
- travelgrove.com$1153Multiple AirlinesInbound
Fort Worth/Dallas, TX (DFW) → Adana, TR (ADA)
03/29/2017 11:55 amOutbound
Adana, TR (ADA) → Fort Worth/Dallas, TX (DFW)
04/05/2017 11:40 pm
- travelgrove.com$1237Multiple AirlinesInbound
Jacksonville, FL (JAX) → Adana, TR (ADA)
04/18/2017 10:30 amOutbound
Adana, TR (ADA) → Jacksonville, FL (JAX)
05/02/2017 07:25 am