Geneva Nightlife, Switzerland
Geneva is not just a mere trade center but also a home for entertainment. Nightlife in Geneva, like its business opportunities, becomes well-loved by tourists as it offers wide choices from bars, clubs, discos and even theatrical acts. If you are looking for a different taste of nightlife in Switzerland, Geneva is one of the places to consider.
Bars and Pubs
Geneva is a business center by day and a lively spot by night. It has bars and pubs from where you could choose a typical night out for yourself. They offer not just sumptuous meals and soothing drinks, they could also make you dance your night away. Some of the places where you could relax, have fun and enjoy are:
· Le Bar des Bergues. Seated in Hotel des Bergues, the bar is simply a place where you could have a fine time. Its friendly staff will welcome you warmly and give you a taste of Swiss hospitality. The bar is elegantly wood-paneled and is considered one of the most posh and expensive places in Geneva. You could enjoy their famous whiskey sodas.
· Au Chat Noir. Located in Carouge, Geneva, this place defines your upbeat, swaying mood. This place is a venue for funk, jazz, rock, salsa and even New Orleans blues. The venue has live band performances every day of the week - Sundays to Thursdays at 9 pm while Fridays and Saturdays at 10 pm. The bar is opened from Mondays to Thursdays, 6 pm to 4 am, Fridays, 6pm to 5 am, Saturdays, 8 pm to 5 am and Sundays from 8 pm to 4 am.
· Nobel Bar and Restaurant Vertig'O. The place is found on the lobby of Hotel de la Paix. The bar is open daily from 5 pm to 1 am while the restaurant are opened from Mondays to Fridays at 12 noon to 2 pm and from 7:30 pm to 10 pm. It is recommended that you take a couple of drinks at the Nobel bar and if you feel like having a taste of lamb chops, grilled dorado and mousseline potatoes, you may transfer to Restaurant Vertig'o.
· Le Dancing de la Coupole. If you are dying to take your dancing shoes on and groove to the beat, you could go to this place located at 116 rue du Rhone. The hall offers 1960's retro music and is open from Tuesdays to Saturdays, 5 pm to 2 am.
· Velvet. This nightclub is recommended for the male clientele as the pub has dancers who would surely tickle their senses away. If you are dying to have female companionship and are ready to offer a lady's drink for your entertainers, this is the place to be. The place is decent enough to cater to the eyes of the viewing public as the performers dance to an artistically choreographed number. It is open nightly from 10 pm to 5 am, giving you continuous nights of pleasure.
Geneva will give you a lot of memorable nights as it offers a wide variety of pleasurable leisure. You would truly appreciate the culture and the arts of the people of Geneva by experiencing their nightlife.
Things about Geneva you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Read our members' reviews about Geneva
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Geneva
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
- flightnetwork.com$532Norwegian Air ShuttleInbound
New York, NY (JFK) → Geneva, CH (GVA)
01/15/2016 10:30 pmOutbound
Geneva, CH (GVA) → New York, NY (JFK)
01/24/2016 01:50 pm
- tripsta.com$744Thy Turkish AirlinesInbound
Washington DC, DC (IAD) → Geneva, CH (GVA)
09/16/2015 11:25 pmOutbound
Geneva, CH (GVA) → Washington DC, DC (IAD)
09/21/2015 07:00 am
- faredepot.com$911Tap airwaysInbound
Newark, NJ (EWR) → Geneva, CH (GVA)
01/15/2016 05:55 pmOutbound
Geneva, CH (GVA) → Newark, NJ (EWR)
01/24/2016 08:05 pm