Warsaw Nightlife, Poland
Nightlife in Warsaw, the capital city of Poland is one of the coolest after dark events in Europe. Whether you are looking for a chill-out spot or a place to dance the night away, Warsaw has a lot to offer. Take a glimpse of your various nightlife options in the city.
The night might probably give you high spirits and you simply want to take off those inhibitions by taking a step or two on the dance floor. At Warsaw, you have the following nightclubs:
· Underground Music Café. This place is a café during the day. They serve a wide selection of snacks. During the night, the place turns into a club. The music varies from techno to soul to popular music. Underground Music Café is open from 1pm until 3am from Monday to Friday, while it is open from 4pm to 3am on weekends.
· Riviera Remont. This club is open everyday from 8pm to 4am. The music played here varies from hard rock to jazz to hip hop. This place is popular to yuppies. The ambience is dark and gloomy and it is divided into two chambers - a bar and a dance floor.
· Stodola. Students are allowed at this place. Because of this, its security is very strict. The aim of this night spot is to have a wholesome atmosphere. The music ranges from rock and techno to jazz and acid jazz. The place is open seven days a week from 8pm to 2am with an exception during Saturdays because it closes at 4am.
· Tam Tam. This place has an African feel to it. Although that is the case the food and the music is not totally African. This one-of-a-kind place in the city of Warsaw opens at 11am during weekdays while it opens at 1pm on weekends. And it remains opens until the last guest leaves.
Chill Out Place
Listening to your favorite music will surely give you a feeling of satisfaction. While spending the evening in Warsaw, chill out places could be found such as:
· Jazz Café Helikon. The place was formerly a music shop. This is perfect for chilling out because the atmosphere is relaxed and cozy. Guests can even play the piano or request the owner to play any record from the shop. They can also bring the record they want to be played. The café is open everyday from 12pm until the last guest leaves.
· Klub Harenda. The place is designed to be a beer hall during summer while it transforms into a club during winter. The interior is good but not great. On the other hand, the patio is very enticing. Live music plays on the background while everyone is unwinding.
· Morgan’s. This place is very welcoming. The staff is trained to treat customers in an Irish manner. Live music is played every night. The place is open from noon until 2am everyday.
Warsaw’s nightlife may not be much different than others found in cities all over the world. The effort is seen and many people enjoy their options. You will surely be moved by these places into the kind of pleasure you want.
Things about Warsaw you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Read our members' reviews about Warsaw
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Warsaw
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
- cheapoair.com$497Finn AirInbound
New York, NY (JFK) → Warsaw, PL (WAW)
09/13/2022 07:05 pmOutbound
Warsaw, PL (WAW) → New York, NY (JFK)
09/19/2022 01:00 pm
- cheapoair.com$498Finn AirInbound
Chicago, IL (ORD) → Warsaw, PL (WAW)
11/15/2022 07:10 pmOutbound
Warsaw, PL (WAW) → Chicago, IL (ORD)
11/22/2022 08:55 am
- cheapoair.com$519SAS Scandinavian AirlinesInbound
Newark, NJ (EWR) → Warsaw, PL (WAW)
09/16/2022 05:20 pmOutbound
Warsaw, PL (WAW) → Newark, NJ (EWR)
10/01/2022 01:00 pm