Legazpi Nightlife, Philippines
Breezy and relaxing evenings along Albay’s melting pot - Legazpi City
When you visit a place, one of the things you look forward to is its nightlife. When in Legazpi City, there are different places you can visit and enjoy the night away. Have a taste of Legazpi City’s nightlife with its bars and restaurants which serves the right kind of food and drinks you are looking for. To go around, all you need is to board a public utility vehicle, commonly known in Legazpi as jeepney or jeep or you can also take a tricycle. There’s no hassle to having a great night in the city. So hop in and have a quality time with your buddies and friends in the melting pot of the Bicol Region - nothing else but Legazpi City.
1. Quezon Avenue - Along the side of this street, you can see stalls which offer decent food and drink - the stuffs you need in between strolling in the city and experiencing its splendor. Students, corporate people, old and young and individuals from all walks of life are fond of hanging out there. You will definitely have a good time chatting with your friends, too while waiting for your food.
2. Legaspi City Airport - This area comes to life at night. Some people take walks here while some enjoy the most anticipated pork barbecue with some beer or soda.
3. Pepperland Hotel and Alicia Hotel - Stones throw away from the airport are some hotels like the Pepperland Hotel and Alicia Hotel, which offer entertainment. Live bands play here while folks can also dance to the music played by the band.
4. Airport Road cafes & bars - For those who are not really interested in spending the night at some bar and dancing the night away to loud music, there are cafes along airport road which offer some laid back time to relax you.
5. Lignon Hill - Spend a serene and breezy evening at Lignon Hill. Lignon is a hill found behind Legazpi’s Airport Tower and next to Albay Parks and Wildlife. It is among the major landmarks at the forefront of Mayon Volcano. It offers amazing 360 degrees view of Albay Gulf, Legazpi and Mayon Volcano. It is a much-loved exercise area for local joggers with its tough 20 minute trek to the peak. At sunset or in the evening, you can see the city lights and take pleasure in the cool breeze coming from the ocean. You can buy refreshments and snacks from the numerous stores at the top of the hill - such as cold beers and soda with some pork barbecue and other local pizzas. The Lignon Hill is maintained by the Local Government of Legazpi in cooperation with the Provincial Government of Albay.
Visit Legazpi City and enjoy the night away!