travelgrove Travel Guides

Kano Map, Nigeria

If you feel like you need some help to find your way in your destination city, you are in the right place. This Kano Map will certainly help you to seek out the best restaurants, clubs and sights in town. You want to know what is the best place for a walk? Or what you should be watching out for during your visit? Learn more about the best things to do in the city reading our travel tips and then get around in Kano with Travelgrove's map. While searching for places, you can also check some cheap flights or deals or you can take a look at our user's galleries about the city. We hope you will find our city map of Kano useful. Enjoy your trip and come back to share your travel experience about Kano!

Kano Nightlife

TDB bars and hangouts are also popular choices. They are home to good yet affordable food and drink much to the delight of both the locals and the international guests. To top it all, the safety of walking in the city streets at nights is assured by the roving police who are always on the wake to keep the peace and order of the whole city.  read more

Kano Travel Guide

99 percent of Kano’s population is Muslim and only the rest 1 percent population follows Christianity. The so called non Muslim population lives in the Foreign Quarter (called as Sabon Gari in local language). Mostly you will find Sunni Muslims flocking the city of Kano but there are considerable number of Shia Muslims too in the city. read more

Things about Kano you may be interested in

Be the first who requests a site listing for this page.
There are no up to date travel tips for Kano, Nigeria
Be the first to post one.
Note: You may write a tip about any destination you like. This will help users who eventually plan on traveling there.
ToolsBookmark and Share
   Welcome to Travelgrove  register tell a friend bookmark it