Marseille Nightlife, France
Marseille is one of France's most popular cities. In this light, it is then expected that it has a selection of the hippest night spots in the country. Proud to say, the place is really gifted with the nightlife options you have been dying for.Nightlife Options
Whether or not you are good at dancing, Marseille is still the place to be. Listening to your favorite music or taking a sip of any drink you want are other alternatives. Here are some of Marseille’s best bars:
· Le New Cancan. This place is perfect for people who are looking for a partner belonging to the same sex. The place is filled with high-energy and the people who come here are very unconventional and open-minded. You can expect a warm reception in New Cancan. The lace is open from 11pm until 6am.
· Le Quai du Rire. When you want to experience a side-splitting entertainment, this is the ideal place for you. Comedians from all over the city prepare for a night of fun and laughter that starts from 8pm until 2am. However, the comedy bar is only open from Thursday to Saturday.
· Metal Café. This place is one of the best dance clubs in the city. When dancing to techno or hip hop music, you can be found rubbing elbows with celebrities. However, the place is very strict about who they allow inside the club. It is open from 10:30pm until early mornings from Thursday to Saturday.
· Le Trolleybus. This place is one of the most visited hangouts in Marseille. It offers a lot of activities such as clubbing and bowling. It has different galleries that play a variety of music. It is open from Mondays to Saturdays at 11pm until dawn.
· O'Malley's Pub. The atmosphere is perfect for relaxation after a long day’s work or a tour around the city. The interior has nautical decors while the music is Celtic. They also present concerts during Wednesdays. The everyday happenings start at 4pm and end at 2am.
· La Maison Hantee. The ambience of this place is always like Halloween with monster ornaments and a Frankenstein host. People can groove to the rock music played by various bands or they can just listen to it while chilling out with a few drinks or while playing pool. The nightlife starts at 6pm and goes on until 1am. The bar is closed during Sundays. Be sure to book a reservation before going to the place.
These are just but a few of the bars and clubs you could choose from while visiting Marseille. They will definitely take your night away and make your stay pleasurable. A night in Marseille would not be complete unless you give these places a try.
Things about Marseille you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Read our members' reviews about Marseille
No reviews have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
Read our members' travel tips about Marseille
No travel tips have been added yet for this category. Be the first to add a new one.
- flighthub.com$510Royal Air MarocInbound
New York, NY (JFK) → Marseille, FR (MRS)
04/11/2017 06:55 amOutbound
Marseille, FR (MRS) → New York, NY (JFK)
04/18/2017 05:05 pm
- flighthub.com$674Tap airwaysInbound
Newark, NJ (EWR) → Marseille, FR (MRS)
04/25/2017 06:05 pmOutbound
Marseille, FR (MRS) → Newark, NJ (EWR)
05/06/2017 07:00 pm
- flightnetwork.com$713Thy Turkish AirlinesInbound
Washington DC, DC (IAD) → Marseille, FR (MRS)
04/25/2017 11:00 pmOutbound
Marseille, FR (MRS) → Washington DC, DC (IAD)
05/06/2017 05:50 pm