A complete guide to bike trip in ladakh, Lehr, India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Lehr > A complete guide to bike trip in ladakh
- General travel tip
- City center
General tips for bike trip
1. Are you conditioned for such an endurance ride?
2. You should plan to complete the trip before the monsoons hit.
3. Do you have plans for escort vehicle in case your bike needs repairs/replacements?
4. How do you plan to carry your luggage?
5. I hope you are not planning to ride at night.
6. Get yourselves a complete health checkup before setting out.
7. Be prepared to tackle AMS.
8. Get yourselves good riding gear (helmets, knee and elbow guards, weatherproof gloves, shoes and proper riding jacket, reflective clothing, sunglasses)
9. Get your bike properly serviced before the trip and ride sensibly and carefully
10. Keep yourselves hydrated during the ride
11. Have first aid kit handy
12. Keep nutrition bars, chocolates, fruits and nuts handy
13. Plan your itinerary and identify night halts and backup night halts along the route.
14. Finally, be prepared to quit and return home if things get too demanding or difficult.
How to get there:
Through Bike, Bus, Train or Aeroplane.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Lehr
- Motorcycle Tour to Ladakh & LehThere is nothing quite like riding over the beautiful Himalayan mountains on the iconic Royal Entfield – we invite you to come and discover yourself on this once in a lifetime trans Himalayan motorcycle trip. For more information visit [...]D: 187mi00
More travel tips about LehrWe only have a few travel tips for Lehr so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Lehr you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Belen, New Mexico
Local artist Zack Meyer and his crew are decorating the buildings of downtown Belen with colorful murals. There's something for everyone...
Sightseeing: Belen Murals
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
This place has everything to have the greatest relaxation time ever. It has pool, spa, golf and tennis club. We spent the last day of our holiday...
General: JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Phoenix