A complete guide to bike trip in ladakh, Lehr, India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Lehr > A complete guide to bike trip in ladakh
- General travel tip
- City center
General tips for bike trip
1. Are you conditioned for such an endurance ride?
2. You should plan to complete the trip before the monsoons hit.
3. Do you have plans for escort vehicle in case your bike needs repairs/replacements?
4. How do you plan to carry your luggage?
5. I hope you are not planning to ride at night.
6. Get yourselves a complete health checkup before setting out.
7. Be prepared to tackle AMS.
8. Get yourselves good riding gear (helmets, knee and elbow guards, weatherproof gloves, shoes and proper riding jacket, reflective clothing, sunglasses)
9. Get your bike properly serviced before the trip and ride sensibly and carefully
10. Keep yourselves hydrated during the ride
11. Have first aid kit handy
12. Keep nutrition bars, chocolates, fruits and nuts handy
13. Plan your itinerary and identify night halts and backup night halts along the route.
14. Finally, be prepared to quit and return home if things get too demanding or difficult.
How to get there:
Through Bike, Bus, Train or Aeroplane.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Lehr
- Motorcycle Tour to Ladakh & LehThere is nothing quite like riding over the beautiful Himalayan mountains on the iconic Royal Entfield – we invite you to come and discover yourself on this once in a lifetime trans Himalayan motorcycle trip. For more information visit [...]D: 187mi00
More travel tips about LehrWe only have a few travel tips for Lehr so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Lehr you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
If you are at Galway, should should take a boat to the Aron Islands. There are 3 islands and at least the main islands offers you a great landscape...
Outdoors Activities: Aron Islands
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Long Beach, California
For a great Mediterranean dish after a long day, this place is great. The Open Sesame Grill is quite popular and unfortunately they don't take...
Food: Open Sesame Grill
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
A funky little bar that serves not only drinks but sandwiches and salads too, not to mention brunches, Cafe Lulu can be the place to go for some...
Food: Cafe Lulu
Lake Powell is one of the best places you can visit if you're looking for some outdoors activities. To me a lake in the desert is simply amazing...
Outdoors Activities: Renting a Boat at Lake Powell