A complete guide to bike trip in ladakh, Lehr, India
Travel tips > Asia > India > Lehr > A complete guide to bike trip in ladakh
- General travel tip
- City center
General tips for bike trip
1. Are you conditioned for such an endurance ride?
2. You should plan to complete the trip before the monsoons hit.
3. Do you have plans for escort vehicle in case your bike needs repairs/replacements?
4. How do you plan to carry your luggage?
5. I hope you are not planning to ride at night.
6. Get yourselves a complete health checkup before setting out.
7. Be prepared to tackle AMS.
8. Get yourselves good riding gear (helmets, knee and elbow guards, weatherproof gloves, shoes and proper riding jacket, reflective clothing, sunglasses)
9. Get your bike properly serviced before the trip and ride sensibly and carefully
10. Keep yourselves hydrated during the ride
11. Have first aid kit handy
12. Keep nutrition bars, chocolates, fruits and nuts handy
13. Plan your itinerary and identify night halts and backup night halts along the route.
14. Finally, be prepared to quit and return home if things get too demanding or difficult.
How to get there:
Through Bike, Bus, Train or Aeroplane.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Lehr
- Motorcycle Tour to Ladakh & LehThere is nothing quite like riding over the beautiful Himalayan mountains on the iconic Royal Entfield – we invite you to come and discover yourself on this once in a lifetime trans Himalayan motorcycle trip. For more information visit [...]D: 187mi00
More travel tips about LehrWe only have a few travel tips for Lehr so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Lehr you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to relax in the middle of Berlin, you can visit the park called Tierpark. It´s the green lung of the city. Close to it there are mayn...
Outdoors Activities: Tiergarten park
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Vietnamese Private Tours; May 2015: Visit Cambodia with this very interesting tour suit for families, Youngers and individuals, the 12 Days...
Family & Fun: Visit world largest religious structure, the Angkor wat
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
If you are seeking Luxury Transportation on your Puerto Rico Holiday, Contact at viplimopr.com to get Luxury Cars and Low-Cost Transportation in...
General: VIP Limo Puerto Rico
Harwin Drive is a great area in Houston. It's in the middle of a district where Indian, Chinese and Pakistani immigrants live and there are a lot...
Shopping: Harwin Drive in Houston
If you want to take a break from the bustle of the big city and spend a fewo hours in a place of tranquility and spiritual harmony, take a walk in...
General: Japanese Garden in Portland