Hue Good Car Services Online Center Vietnam Trip Finder
WELCOME TO HUE, LANG CO – THUAN AN BEACH, DANANG, HOIAN, DMZ, PHONG NHA – DONG HOI CAR HIRE SERVICE
CAR CENTER ONLINE SUPPORT BOOKING SERVICE.
We are Vietnam Trip Finder expert on Hue – Danang – Hoian – Quang Tri – Quang Binh Car rental with Suitable and Reliable Profesional Drivers, Luxury Standard Cars and Good Price, with many kinds deluxe of car 04. 07. 16, 30, 45 Seats
Transportation Service for tourist, bussiness workers, with limit journey or long time for rental;
1/ Car Tour Journey Star From Danang:
+ Pick up at Danang Airport to Hoian. (Time for ar drive on 40 minutes)
+ See off from Hoian to Danang Airport. (Time for ar drive on 40 minutes).
+ From Danang Hotel visit Danang city around, Marble of Mountain, My Khe Beach, Hoian, Cua Dai Beach, My Son Santuary, Cham Island. (Time for ar drive on 04 hours not counting for time of visiting destinations).
+ Star from Danang Air port travel to Hoian, then to Hai Van Pass, relax at Lang Co Beach, and arrive Hue city for staying. (Time for ar drive on 04 hours)
+ Departure from Da Nang Air-port or Hotel to Quang Nam, or Dung Quat - Quang Ngai Province. (Time for ar drive on halp past two hours)
+ Leaving from Da Nang to Bana Hill Trip then to Hoian. (Time for ar drive on halp past one hours)
+ Take trip from Da Nang to Hue, or Thuan An Beach, Thanh Tan, Dmz area, Laobao border, Phong Nha – Dong Hoi city.,……
2/ Car Tour Journey Star From Hoi An:
+ See off from Hoi An hotel – resort to Da Nang city.
+ Star from Hoi An hotel visit Hoian city around, My Son Santuary.
+ Trip departure from Hoian to Da Nang, Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach, Hue City Tour, Boat Trip, Dmz, Phong Nha Caves.
+ Departure from Hoian visit Marble of Mountain, Ba Na Hill trip, Cham Museum – Danang city look around and come back Hoi An.
+ Leaving from Hoian to Ba Na Hill and come back to Hoi An.,…..
3/ Car Tour Journey Star From Hue:
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Hue City.
· See off from Hue city to Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station).
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Hue city and sight-seing Hue city tour.
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Thuan An Beach areas.
· Trip from Hue to Tam Giang Lagoon, City Tombs.
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Dong Hoi City.
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Dong Ha-Quang Tri City.
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Khe Sanh – Lao Bao border.
· Car Hue city tour rental.
· Car serive for business working to Nam Dong, A Luoi, Phong Dien, Quang Dien, Phu Loc, Huong Thuy, Huong Tra district.
· Car Tour from Hue to La Vang Church.
· Car Trip from Hue to Thanh Tan mineral hot spring.
· Car from Hue to Dmz tour.
· Car from Hue to Phong Nha Caves.
· Car from Hue to Aluoi, Asau, Hamburger hill Trip.
· Car from Hue to Lang Co Beach (one way or two way).
· Car from Hue to Lang Co Beach and go to Danang
· Car from Hue Lang Co Beach and go to Hoian ((one way or two way).
· Car from Hue to Hoian city ((one way or two way).
· Car from Hue to Hoian city, Marble of mountain and goto Myson (One day, or two day).,…….
4/ Car Tour Journey Star From Dong Ha city – Quang Tri Province:
· Pick up from Lao Bao border visit Khe Sanh Combat base, Vinh Moc Tunnel. Dmz areas.
· Tour star from pick up at Train station in Dong Ha City Visit Cua Tung Beach, Truong Son Cemestry, Vinh Moc Tunnel.
· Pick up at train station in Dong Ha visit old – battle view, Dong Hoi – Nhat le Beach, Hue City tour.,….
5/ Car Tour Journey Star From Dong Hoi – Quang Binh Province:
· Pick up at Dong Hoi city visit Dong Hoi city tour, Phong Nha Caves.
· Trip star from Dong Hoi Train station to Phong Nha Caves for sight-seing.
· Car tour from Dong Hoi to Quang Tri province.
· Car Trip from Dong Hoi to Hue city sight-seing…….
· By your languages Communicate: English, French, Japanese (Nihon Go De), Chinese (Tzung Wen Hoa), Korean (Hanku Go)
Your Best Reliable Promotion Travel
Information Support Booking Contact:
Vietnam Trip Finder
58 Nguyen Phuc Nguyen St
Hue Central City – Vietnam
Phone / Fax: +84.543.590.332
Yahoo Messenger: alotourism or huetrip
Hotline: +84.914.424.110 (Danis Hoang – Owner Operation)
Things about Hue you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recommended Ho Chi Minh City Guide
If you have watched the musical Miss Saigon, then you already have an inkling of a typical night in Ho Chi Minh (formerly known as Saigon). During the arrival of the Americans in the 1970s for the Vietnam War, a lot of pubs and bars opened, which eventually led to a very booming nightly entertainment in the city. However, after 1975, the entire situation dramatically changed, and several of these nightspots were forced to close down. Almost 30 years after, the city is trying to bring back its glorious days with the appearance of new clubs, pubs, bars, and discotheques. A number of them can be found along the tight corners and dimly lit... Read more »
Recent reviews for Hue
Mui Ne Vacation - May 3, 2010, by VanUK
I had a chance to travel Mui Ne in 2 days with my family. That was very fund and memoriable. I really impressed with the sand dunes there. So I think I should share my experience and photos. Mui Ne is about 4-5 hours bus ride from HCM to... Read more »
KITI Restaurant in Hanoi - May 24, 2010, by jessica171
Dear valued costumers! About 4 years-action in field of restaurant services, KITI have come into a closed friend of many internal and foreign costumers. In the past years, our restaurant services don’t stop to progress to sastisfy... Read more »
VIETNAM TOUR PACKAGES, CAMBODIA, LAOS & THAILAND TOURS - Jul 11, 2011, by vietnamstay
VIETNAM TOUR PACKAGES, CAMBODIA, LAOS & THAILAND TOURS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? Availing yourself of various tours and extraordinary experience excursions, you may want to include during your holidays in Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos... Read more »
Getting around in Hanoi - Mar 31, 2010, by VanUK
I'm living in Hanoi but I have never gone around it before. So last month, I and my friends had a city tour around it. We visited almost famous destinations (Turlte Tower,Temple of Literature, One Pillar Pagoda,..) bought special gift and... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Friedrichshafen reviews - Germany
Friedrichshafen is a nice city, that lies at a great view over the lake of constance. At the beach promenade you can find a lot of bars and...
Check the Zeppelin museum in Friedrichschafen
Denia reviews - Spain
It's a normal Spanish city, that's lying close to the sea with soem nice hotels and inns, I wouls personally recommend inns, they are much more...
Visit the beach of Denia, Spain
Nice reviews - France
Nice, France - Sights The city of Nice is as beautiful as its name and it houses many eponymous attractions.Promenade des Anglais The boulevards,...
The attractions of Nice
Jaipur reviews - India
Rajasthan the royal state of India is globally famous tourist destination. It is one of the off beat tourist places in India that houses myriad...
The top attractions of Rajasthan
Capri reviews - Italy
Capri is a really lovely island. Even the roman emperors saw that. Tiberius has had a great villa on the highest spot of the island. It's nice to...
Capri, the best place in Greece
Luxembourg reviews - Luxembourg
Luxembourg is the wealthiest country in Europe, and the second richest in the world after Qatar. Diminutive but powerful, it has an impressive...
Bicaz reviews - Romania
After leaving the St. Anna lake we continued our journey. Our plan was to find a place to sleep in the village where the Red Lake (Killer Lake) is...
Amazing canyon in Romania
Turda reviews - Romania
Torda-Gorge is a fissure in the limestone-Torockói Mountains, not far from the town of Turda, beeing a protected area since 1938. The Hesdat...
Visiting the Torda-Gorge
Saint Petersburg reviews - Russia
Wo liegt Sankt Petersburg? Sankt Petersburg liegt im Nordwesten Russlands und wurde 1703 gegründet von Peter dem Großen. Sankt...
Erfahrungen in Sankt Petersburg
Vail reviews - Colorado
Vail is a very popular ski resort located at 109 miles West of Denver. Lots of Europeans and Americans love it not only for its natural beauty but...
Snowboard and ski in Vail, CO