Hue Good Car Services Online Center Vietnam Trip Finder
WELCOME TO HUE, LANG CO – THUAN AN BEACH, DANANG, HOIAN, DMZ, PHONG NHA – DONG HOI CAR HIRE SERVICE
CAR CENTER ONLINE SUPPORT BOOKING SERVICE.
We are Vietnam Trip Finder expert on Hue – Danang – Hoian – Quang Tri – Quang Binh Car rental with Suitable and Reliable Profesional Drivers, Luxury Standard Cars and Good Price, with many kinds deluxe of car 04. 07. 16, 30, 45 Seats
Transportation Service for tourist, bussiness workers, with limit journey or long time for rental;
1/ Car Tour Journey Star From Danang:
+ Pick up at Danang Airport to Hoian. (Time for ar drive on 40 minutes)
+ See off from Hoian to Danang Airport. (Time for ar drive on 40 minutes).
+ From Danang Hotel visit Danang city around, Marble of Mountain, My Khe Beach, Hoian, Cua Dai Beach, My Son Santuary, Cham Island. (Time for ar drive on 04 hours not counting for time of visiting destinations).
+ Star from Danang Air port travel to Hoian, then to Hai Van Pass, relax at Lang Co Beach, and arrive Hue city for staying. (Time for ar drive on 04 hours)
+ Departure from Da Nang Air-port or Hotel to Quang Nam, or Dung Quat - Quang Ngai Province. (Time for ar drive on halp past two hours)
+ Leaving from Da Nang to Bana Hill Trip then to Hoian. (Time for ar drive on halp past one hours)
+ Take trip from Da Nang to Hue, or Thuan An Beach, Thanh Tan, Dmz area, Laobao border, Phong Nha – Dong Hoi city.,……
2/ Car Tour Journey Star From Hoi An:
+ See off from Hoi An hotel – resort to Da Nang city.
+ Star from Hoi An hotel visit Hoian city around, My Son Santuary.
+ Trip departure from Hoian to Da Nang, Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach, Hue City Tour, Boat Trip, Dmz, Phong Nha Caves.
+ Departure from Hoian visit Marble of Mountain, Ba Na Hill trip, Cham Museum – Danang city look around and come back Hoi An.
+ Leaving from Hoian to Ba Na Hill and come back to Hoi An.,…..
3/ Car Tour Journey Star From Hue:
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Hue City.
· See off from Hue city to Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station).
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Hue city and sight-seing Hue city tour.
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Thuan An Beach areas.
· Trip from Hue to Tam Giang Lagoon, City Tombs.
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Dong Hoi City.
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Dong Ha-Quang Tri City.
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Khe Sanh – Lao Bao border.
· Car Hue city tour rental.
· Car serive for business working to Nam Dong, A Luoi, Phong Dien, Quang Dien, Phu Loc, Huong Thuy, Huong Tra district.
· Car Tour from Hue to La Vang Church.
· Car Trip from Hue to Thanh Tan mineral hot spring.
· Car from Hue to Dmz tour.
· Car from Hue to Phong Nha Caves.
· Car from Hue to Aluoi, Asau, Hamburger hill Trip.
· Car from Hue to Lang Co Beach (one way or two way).
· Car from Hue to Lang Co Beach and go to Danang
· Car from Hue Lang Co Beach and go to Hoian ((one way or two way).
· Car from Hue to Hoian city ((one way or two way).
· Car from Hue to Hoian city, Marble of mountain and goto Myson (One day, or two day).,…….
4/ Car Tour Journey Star From Dong Ha city – Quang Tri Province:
· Pick up from Lao Bao border visit Khe Sanh Combat base, Vinh Moc Tunnel. Dmz areas.
· Tour star from pick up at Train station in Dong Ha City Visit Cua Tung Beach, Truong Son Cemestry, Vinh Moc Tunnel.
· Pick up at train station in Dong Ha visit old – battle view, Dong Hoi – Nhat le Beach, Hue City tour.,….
5/ Car Tour Journey Star From Dong Hoi – Quang Binh Province:
· Pick up at Dong Hoi city visit Dong Hoi city tour, Phong Nha Caves.
· Trip star from Dong Hoi Train station to Phong Nha Caves for sight-seing.
· Car tour from Dong Hoi to Quang Tri province.
· Car Trip from Dong Hoi to Hue city sight-seing…….
· By your languages Communicate: English, French, Japanese (Nihon Go De), Chinese (Tzung Wen Hoa), Korean (Hanku Go)
Your Best Reliable Promotion Travel
Information Support Booking Contact:
Vietnam Trip Finder
58 Nguyen Phuc Nguyen St
Hue Central City – Vietnam
Phone / Fax: +84.543.590.332
Yahoo Messenger: alotourism or huetrip
Hotline: +84.914.424.110 (Danis Hoang – Owner Operation)
Things about Hue you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recommended Hanoi Guide
Hanoi is not really famous for its nightlife. Having said this, it must be admitted that things have changed a lot since the days of the Vietnam War (when people chose to visit other destinations like Ho Chi Minh City and even Udon Thani in Thailand in order to enjoy nightlife). Today, Hanoi nightlife means drinking cheap booze (indeed Hanoi beers are far cheaper than elsewhere), dancing to loud music, listening to live bands … simply enjoying yourself to the hilt whether you have company or not. But Hanoi nightlife is bound by government regulations and restrictions. Most of the Hanoi nightlife venues pull down the shutters much... Read more »
Recent reviews for Hue
Mui Ne Vacation - May 3, 2010, by VanUK
I had a chance to travel Mui Ne in 2 days with my family. That was very fund and memoriable. I really impressed with the sand dunes there. So I think I should share my experience and photos. Mui Ne is about 4-5 hours bus ride from HCM to... Read more »
Getting around in Hanoi - Mar 31, 2010, by VanUK
I'm living in Hanoi but I have never gone around it before. So last month, I and my friends had a city tour around it. We visited almost famous destinations (Turlte Tower,Temple of Literature, One Pillar Pagoda,..) bought special gift and... Read more »
KITI Restaurant in Hanoi - May 24, 2010, by jessica171
Dear valued costumers! About 4 years-action in field of restaurant services, KITI have come into a closed friend of many internal and foreign costumers. In the past years, our restaurant services don’t stop to progress to sastisfy... Read more »
VIETNAM TOUR PACKAGES, CAMBODIA, LAOS & THAILAND TOURS - Jul 11, 2011, by vietnamstay
VIETNAM TOUR PACKAGES, CAMBODIA, LAOS & THAILAND TOURS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? Availing yourself of various tours and extraordinary experience excursions, you may want to include during your holidays in Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Sydney reviews - Australia
New Zealand: North Island and South Island - Wellington, Auckland Visit New Zealand in the summer months to go trekking or hit the...
Weather forecast for Australia
Brussels reviews - Belgium
Maybe the first thing I want to point out from the beginning is that Bruxelles is not a one day city to visit. In my opinion, 2 or 3 days is...
One-day trip in Brussels
Belize City reviews - Belize
This is a destination like no other! A destination for those who love ecotourism, for those who want to be in the middle of nature, a nature so...
Where to go in Central and South America
Harrogate reviews - United Kingdom
I spent a few months in Harrogate, working like an aupair (summer, 2008). I thing that city is very nice ang a good destination in North Yorkshire....
Must visit Harrogate
London reviews - United Kingdom
if you would like to travel in Europe, this could be a nice idea for you: from London to Rome(London, Paris, Bern, Rome) in 20 days! A few tips: 1)...
Visiting European capitals
Heraklion reviews - Greece
After we were back again at Athens, we still had quite much time, so we decided to go to Crete. We went to Heraklion for one day, walked through...
Short visit to Crete
Sparti reviews - Greece
Well known city from the greek history. One of the biggest competitors of Athens, also in a military sense. The modern city is like most of the...
Short trip to Sparti
Opatija reviews - Croatia
Located on the east coast of the Istrian peninsula, 150 km from Zagreb, below the mountain and Nature Park Učka and on the Kvarner bay coast,...
Opatija, the best place to go in Croatia
Monastir reviews - Tunisia
The ride to Monastir was in comparison to the distance before quite easy, because we were in the vicinity of the only highway in Tunisia, so it was...
Napa reviews - California
My very next destination after San Francisco was Napa Valley, which is an hour drive from the Bay Area. My impression about the place was that it...