Hue Good Car Services Online Center Vietnam Trip Finder
WELCOME TO HUE, LANG CO – THUAN AN BEACH, DANANG, HOIAN, DMZ, PHONG NHA – DONG HOI CAR HIRE SERVICE
CAR CENTER ONLINE SUPPORT BOOKING SERVICE.
We are Vietnam Trip Finder expert on Hue – Danang – Hoian – Quang Tri – Quang Binh Car rental with Suitable and Reliable Profesional Drivers, Luxury Standard Cars and Good Price, with many kinds deluxe of car 04. 07. 16, 30, 45 Seats
Transportation Service for tourist, bussiness workers, with limit journey or long time for rental;
1/ Car Tour Journey Star From Danang:
+ Pick up at Danang Airport to Hoian. (Time for ar drive on 40 minutes)
+ See off from Hoian to Danang Airport. (Time for ar drive on 40 minutes).
+ From Danang Hotel visit Danang city around, Marble of Mountain, My Khe Beach, Hoian, Cua Dai Beach, My Son Santuary, Cham Island. (Time for ar drive on 04 hours not counting for time of visiting destinations).
+ Star from Danang Air port travel to Hoian, then to Hai Van Pass, relax at Lang Co Beach, and arrive Hue city for staying. (Time for ar drive on 04 hours)
+ Departure from Da Nang Air-port or Hotel to Quang Nam, or Dung Quat - Quang Ngai Province. (Time for ar drive on halp past two hours)
+ Leaving from Da Nang to Bana Hill Trip then to Hoian. (Time for ar drive on halp past one hours)
+ Take trip from Da Nang to Hue, or Thuan An Beach, Thanh Tan, Dmz area, Laobao border, Phong Nha – Dong Hoi city.,……
2/ Car Tour Journey Star From Hoi An:
+ See off from Hoi An hotel – resort to Da Nang city.
+ Star from Hoi An hotel visit Hoian city around, My Son Santuary.
+ Trip departure from Hoian to Da Nang, Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach, Hue City Tour, Boat Trip, Dmz, Phong Nha Caves.
+ Departure from Hoian visit Marble of Mountain, Ba Na Hill trip, Cham Museum – Danang city look around and come back Hoi An.
+ Leaving from Hoian to Ba Na Hill and come back to Hoi An.,…..
3/ Car Tour Journey Star From Hue:
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Hue City.
· See off from Hue city to Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station).
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Hue city and sight-seing Hue city tour.
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Thuan An Beach areas.
· Trip from Hue to Tam Giang Lagoon, City Tombs.
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Dong Hoi City.
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Dong Ha-Quang Tri City.
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Khe Sanh – Lao Bao border.
· Car Hue city tour rental.
· Car serive for business working to Nam Dong, A Luoi, Phong Dien, Quang Dien, Phu Loc, Huong Thuy, Huong Tra district.
· Car Tour from Hue to La Vang Church.
· Car Trip from Hue to Thanh Tan mineral hot spring.
· Car from Hue to Dmz tour.
· Car from Hue to Phong Nha Caves.
· Car from Hue to Aluoi, Asau, Hamburger hill Trip.
· Car from Hue to Lang Co Beach (one way or two way).
· Car from Hue to Lang Co Beach and go to Danang
· Car from Hue Lang Co Beach and go to Hoian ((one way or two way).
· Car from Hue to Hoian city ((one way or two way).
· Car from Hue to Hoian city, Marble of mountain and goto Myson (One day, or two day).,…….
4/ Car Tour Journey Star From Dong Ha city – Quang Tri Province:
· Pick up from Lao Bao border visit Khe Sanh Combat base, Vinh Moc Tunnel. Dmz areas.
· Tour star from pick up at Train station in Dong Ha City Visit Cua Tung Beach, Truong Son Cemestry, Vinh Moc Tunnel.
· Pick up at train station in Dong Ha visit old – battle view, Dong Hoi – Nhat le Beach, Hue City tour.,….
5/ Car Tour Journey Star From Dong Hoi – Quang Binh Province:
· Pick up at Dong Hoi city visit Dong Hoi city tour, Phong Nha Caves.
· Trip star from Dong Hoi Train station to Phong Nha Caves for sight-seing.
· Car tour from Dong Hoi to Quang Tri province.
· Car Trip from Dong Hoi to Hue city sight-seing…….
· By your languages Communicate: English, French, Japanese (Nihon Go De), Chinese (Tzung Wen Hoa), Korean (Hanku Go)
Your Best Reliable Promotion Travel
Information Support Booking Contact:
Vietnam Trip Finder
58 Nguyen Phuc Nguyen St
Hue Central City – Vietnam
Phone / Fax: +84.543.590.332
Yahoo Messenger: alotourism or huetrip
Hotline: +84.914.424.110 (Danis Hoang – Owner Operation)
Things about Hue you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recommended Hanoi Guide
No Bai International Airport serves the entire northern region of Vietnam, but most long-distance flights to/from Hanoi usually make a stop in Hong-Kong or Bangkok. Hanoi is an important railway knot, but traveling by train can be sometimes difficult for a stranger, as the departure station may differ from the one you buy your ticket. Hanoi is also accessible by water - check out our Hanoi cruise deals for more details. The most common means of transportation around Hanoi is the motorbike (there are special lanes for motorbikes and bicycles). Tourists also have the possibility to rent a cyclo (or cycle rickshaw), who’s driver will guide... Read more »
Recent reviews for Hue
Getting around in Hanoi - Mar 31, 2010, by VanUK
I'm living in Hanoi but I have never gone around it before. So last month, I and my friends had a city tour around it. We visited almost famous destinations (Turlte Tower,Temple of Literature, One Pillar Pagoda,..) bought special gift and... Read more »
Mui Ne Vacation - May 3, 2010, by VanUK
I had a chance to travel Mui Ne in 2 days with my family. That was very fund and memoriable. I really impressed with the sand dunes there. So I think I should share my experience and photos. Mui Ne is about 4-5 hours bus ride from HCM to... Read more »
VIETNAM TOUR PACKAGES, CAMBODIA, LAOS & THAILAND TOURS - Jul 11, 2011, by vietnamstay
VIETNAM TOUR PACKAGES, CAMBODIA, LAOS & THAILAND TOURS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? Availing yourself of various tours and extraordinary experience excursions, you may want to include during your holidays in Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos... Read more »
KITI Restaurant in Hanoi - May 24, 2010, by jessica171
Dear valued costumers! About 4 years-action in field of restaurant services, KITI have come into a closed friend of many internal and foreign costumers. In the past years, our restaurant services don’t stop to progress to sastisfy... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Duisburg reviews - Germany
The Duisburg Zoo is located in the northern city of Duisburg wich is one of the cities of Germany and is one of the biggest and most beautiful zoos...
Short trip to the Duisburg Zoo
Munich reviews - Germany
Munich is certainly one of the most interesting cities in Germany. It's the second largest city with about 2 Mio inhabitants and offers a wide...
Munich, the home of the Oktoberfest
Bruges reviews - France
I visited Bruges in 2007 while I was a Leonardo grant student in Lille. I remember that we were undecided about what Belgian town to visit, because...
Bruges, the most beautiful city in Belgium
Naples reviews - Italy
Naples itself isn't a very beautiful city, in my oppinion. In its outskirts often look spoiled and dirty. The city center looks better, but cant...
A weekend in Naples
Lima reviews - Peru
Brazil Brazil can be visited year round. Not all destinations however, since the south can get very humid in the summer months where you will...
Weather forecast for South America
Gilau reviews - Romania
Gilau is a tiny but really beautiful city, near Cluj Napoca. Don't miss out to visit the lake Gilau, it is amazing. If you happen to have a fishing...
Nice fishing lake in Gilau, Romania
Hammamet reviews - Tunisia
Hammamet is a town, relatively well situated. With a lot of hotels, some of them upper luxury class, are along the tourist areas. There's often a...
Tunisian weekend in Hammamet
Miami reviews - Florida
Population: 16 million Major Airports: * Miami International Airport - Miami (MIA) * Fort Lauderdale International Airport - Forth...
Visit Florida in the spring
Arosa reviews - Switzerland
Arosa is a small mountain resort in Switzerland. It was discovered in 1883 as a health resort, but after a few years it became a winter resort. It...
Snowboard and ski in Arosa
Telluride reviews - Colorado
Telluride is one of those towns that knew how to build up from scratch, of course with the help of some of its brilliant residents. In the past it...
Hiking and biking in Telluride, CO