Hue Good Car Services Online Center Vietnam Trip Finder
WELCOME TO HUE, LANG CO – THUAN AN BEACH, DANANG, HOIAN, DMZ, PHONG NHA – DONG HOI CAR HIRE SERVICE
CAR CENTER ONLINE SUPPORT BOOKING SERVICE.
We are Vietnam Trip Finder expert on Hue – Danang – Hoian – Quang Tri – Quang Binh Car rental with Suitable and Reliable Profesional Drivers, Luxury Standard Cars and Good Price, with many kinds deluxe of car 04. 07. 16, 30, 45 Seats
Transportation Service for tourist, bussiness workers, with limit journey or long time for rental;
1/ Car Tour Journey Star From Danang:
+ Pick up at Danang Airport to Hoian. (Time for ar drive on 40 minutes)
+ See off from Hoian to Danang Airport. (Time for ar drive on 40 minutes).
+ From Danang Hotel visit Danang city around, Marble of Mountain, My Khe Beach, Hoian, Cua Dai Beach, My Son Santuary, Cham Island. (Time for ar drive on 04 hours not counting for time of visiting destinations).
+ Star from Danang Air port travel to Hoian, then to Hai Van Pass, relax at Lang Co Beach, and arrive Hue city for staying. (Time for ar drive on 04 hours)
+ Departure from Da Nang Air-port or Hotel to Quang Nam, or Dung Quat - Quang Ngai Province. (Time for ar drive on halp past two hours)
+ Leaving from Da Nang to Bana Hill Trip then to Hoian. (Time for ar drive on halp past one hours)
+ Take trip from Da Nang to Hue, or Thuan An Beach, Thanh Tan, Dmz area, Laobao border, Phong Nha – Dong Hoi city.,……
2/ Car Tour Journey Star From Hoi An:
+ See off from Hoi An hotel – resort to Da Nang city.
+ Star from Hoi An hotel visit Hoian city around, My Son Santuary.
+ Trip departure from Hoian to Da Nang, Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach, Hue City Tour, Boat Trip, Dmz, Phong Nha Caves.
+ Departure from Hoian visit Marble of Mountain, Ba Na Hill trip, Cham Museum – Danang city look around and come back Hoi An.
+ Leaving from Hoian to Ba Na Hill and come back to Hoi An.,…..
3/ Car Tour Journey Star From Hue:
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Hue City.
· See off from Hue city to Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station).
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Hue city and sight-seing Hue city tour.
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Thuan An Beach areas.
· Trip from Hue to Tam Giang Lagoon, City Tombs.
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Dong Hoi City.
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Dong Ha-Quang Tri City.
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Khe Sanh – Lao Bao border.
· Car Hue city tour rental.
· Car serive for business working to Nam Dong, A Luoi, Phong Dien, Quang Dien, Phu Loc, Huong Thuy, Huong Tra district.
· Car Tour from Hue to La Vang Church.
· Car Trip from Hue to Thanh Tan mineral hot spring.
· Car from Hue to Dmz tour.
· Car from Hue to Phong Nha Caves.
· Car from Hue to Aluoi, Asau, Hamburger hill Trip.
· Car from Hue to Lang Co Beach (one way or two way).
· Car from Hue to Lang Co Beach and go to Danang
· Car from Hue Lang Co Beach and go to Hoian ((one way or two way).
· Car from Hue to Hoian city ((one way or two way).
· Car from Hue to Hoian city, Marble of mountain and goto Myson (One day, or two day).,…….
4/ Car Tour Journey Star From Dong Ha city – Quang Tri Province:
· Pick up from Lao Bao border visit Khe Sanh Combat base, Vinh Moc Tunnel. Dmz areas.
· Tour star from pick up at Train station in Dong Ha City Visit Cua Tung Beach, Truong Son Cemestry, Vinh Moc Tunnel.
· Pick up at train station in Dong Ha visit old – battle view, Dong Hoi – Nhat le Beach, Hue City tour.,….
5/ Car Tour Journey Star From Dong Hoi – Quang Binh Province:
· Pick up at Dong Hoi city visit Dong Hoi city tour, Phong Nha Caves.
· Trip star from Dong Hoi Train station to Phong Nha Caves for sight-seing.
· Car tour from Dong Hoi to Quang Tri province.
· Car Trip from Dong Hoi to Hue city sight-seing…….
· By your languages Communicate: English, French, Japanese (Nihon Go De), Chinese (Tzung Wen Hoa), Korean (Hanku Go)
Your Best Reliable Promotion Travel
Information Support Booking Contact:
Vietnam Trip Finder
58 Nguyen Phuc Nguyen St
Hue Central City – Vietnam
Phone / Fax: +84.543.590.332
Yahoo Messenger: alotourism or huetrip
Hotline: +84.914.424.110 (Danis Hoang – Owner Operation)
Things about Hue you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recommended Ho Chi Minh City Guide
The city’s bia hoi stands offer the best nightlife while the many street-side beer stalls are great for a beer. All you have to do is to grab a stool and table and wait for pitchers of beer which are available at a few pennies a glass. Food here is also good, and practically free. If you go shopping in O Chi Minh City, you will find that the prices here are more than anywhere else; but the selection of silk, embroidery, lacquer and houseware here is great. Moreover, the cosmopolitan atmosphere here makes it easy to shop as the shop owners here don’t force you to buy things. The shops are open all days of a week where credit cards... Read more »
Recent reviews for Hue
Getting around in Hanoi - Mar 31, 2010, by VanUK
I'm living in Hanoi but I have never gone around it before. So last month, I and my friends had a city tour around it. We visited almost famous destinations (Turlte Tower,Temple of Literature, One Pillar Pagoda,..) bought special gift and... Read more »
Mui Ne Vacation - May 3, 2010, by VanUK
I had a chance to travel Mui Ne in 2 days with my family. That was very fund and memoriable. I really impressed with the sand dunes there. So I think I should share my experience and photos. Mui Ne is about 4-5 hours bus ride from HCM to... Read more »
KITI Restaurant in Hanoi - May 24, 2010, by jessica171
Dear valued costumers! About 4 years-action in field of restaurant services, KITI have come into a closed friend of many internal and foreign costumers. In the past years, our restaurant services don’t stop to progress to sastisfy... Read more »
VIETNAM TOUR PACKAGES, CAMBODIA, LAOS & THAILAND TOURS - Jul 11, 2011, by vietnamstay
VIETNAM TOUR PACKAGES, CAMBODIA, LAOS & THAILAND TOURS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? Availing yourself of various tours and extraordinary experience excursions, you may want to include during your holidays in Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Kehrsatz reviews - Switzerland
After 21 days I can say, I like to live here. It's the most interesting end beautiful place I have ever been to. the first is just unbelievable for...
Must visit Kehrsatz
Trogir reviews - Croatia
We left Venice in the morning after a hearty breakfast as far as you can call Italian breakfasts hearty of course, as they typically give you some...
The amazing Trogir and Split
Udine reviews - Italy
Udine is a perfect example of an Italian city. It is very boisterous destination, with typical Italian architecture everywhere you go. It is close...
Pietroasa reviews - Romania
Padis is the region located 20 km east wards from the former miner city of Pietroasa. It is a great spot for all kinds of visitors. There are nice...
Family trip to Padis
Praid reviews - Romania
At about 4:30 PM we arrived to Praid, a village (or little city, I'm not sure) which is very famous because of its Salt Mine which is a touristic...
At the Salt Mine in Praid
Cockburn Town reviews - Turks And Caicos Islands
A cruise in the Caribbean is everyone’s dream. The services are excellent and you can’t expect anything but top quality accommodation...
East Caribbean Vacation
Simferopol reviews - Ukraine
Wo liegt Krim? Krim liegt in der Ukraine. Sie ist eine Halbinsel im Schwarzen Meer. Krim hat ca. 2 Millionen Einwohner. Im Süden Krims ist...
Besuch Halbinsel Krim
Balboa Island reviews - California
Balboa is a tiny peninsula down in the heart of Southern California. All the old timers from So Cal live down there, mainly because it's so...
Welcome to Balboa, CA
Las Vegas reviews - Nevada
Las Vegas, it is a town that really never sleeps. No doubt, there are enjoyable things to be done in the daytime, but in the evening, things are...
Best clubs in Las Vegas
Canazei reviews - Italy
Marmolada is located between Roca Pietore and Canazei resorts, about 12 km from Alleghe and 65 km from Belluno railway station. I have visited...
Marmolada and the Dolomiti Mountains are splendid