Hue Good Car Services Online Center Vietnam Trip Finder
WELCOME TO HUE, LANG CO – THUAN AN BEACH, DANANG, HOIAN, DMZ, PHONG NHA – DONG HOI CAR HIRE SERVICE
CAR CENTER ONLINE SUPPORT BOOKING SERVICE.
We are Vietnam Trip Finder expert on Hue – Danang – Hoian – Quang Tri – Quang Binh Car rental with Suitable and Reliable Profesional Drivers, Luxury Standard Cars and Good Price, with many kinds deluxe of car 04. 07. 16, 30, 45 Seats
Transportation Service for tourist, bussiness workers, with limit journey or long time for rental;
1/ Car Tour Journey Star From Danang:
+ Pick up at Danang Airport to Hoian. (Time for ar drive on 40 minutes)
+ See off from Hoian to Danang Airport. (Time for ar drive on 40 minutes).
+ From Danang Hotel visit Danang city around, Marble of Mountain, My Khe Beach, Hoian, Cua Dai Beach, My Son Santuary, Cham Island. (Time for ar drive on 04 hours not counting for time of visiting destinations).
+ Star from Danang Air port travel to Hoian, then to Hai Van Pass, relax at Lang Co Beach, and arrive Hue city for staying. (Time for ar drive on 04 hours)
+ Departure from Da Nang Air-port or Hotel to Quang Nam, or Dung Quat - Quang Ngai Province. (Time for ar drive on halp past two hours)
+ Leaving from Da Nang to Bana Hill Trip then to Hoian. (Time for ar drive on halp past one hours)
+ Take trip from Da Nang to Hue, or Thuan An Beach, Thanh Tan, Dmz area, Laobao border, Phong Nha – Dong Hoi city.,……
2/ Car Tour Journey Star From Hoi An:
+ See off from Hoi An hotel – resort to Da Nang city.
+ Star from Hoi An hotel visit Hoian city around, My Son Santuary.
+ Trip departure from Hoian to Da Nang, Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach, Hue City Tour, Boat Trip, Dmz, Phong Nha Caves.
+ Departure from Hoian visit Marble of Mountain, Ba Na Hill trip, Cham Museum – Danang city look around and come back Hoi An.
+ Leaving from Hoian to Ba Na Hill and come back to Hoi An.,…..
3/ Car Tour Journey Star From Hue:
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Hue City.
· See off from Hue city to Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station).
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Hue city and sight-seing Hue city tour.
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Thuan An Beach areas.
· Trip from Hue to Tam Giang Lagoon, City Tombs.
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Dong Hoi City.
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Dong Ha-Quang Tri City.
· Pick up from Phu Bai Airport (Hue Airport Station) to Khe Sanh – Lao Bao border.
· Car Hue city tour rental.
· Car serive for business working to Nam Dong, A Luoi, Phong Dien, Quang Dien, Phu Loc, Huong Thuy, Huong Tra district.
· Car Tour from Hue to La Vang Church.
· Car Trip from Hue to Thanh Tan mineral hot spring.
· Car from Hue to Dmz tour.
· Car from Hue to Phong Nha Caves.
· Car from Hue to Aluoi, Asau, Hamburger hill Trip.
· Car from Hue to Lang Co Beach (one way or two way).
· Car from Hue to Lang Co Beach and go to Danang
· Car from Hue Lang Co Beach and go to Hoian ((one way or two way).
· Car from Hue to Hoian city ((one way or two way).
· Car from Hue to Hoian city, Marble of mountain and goto Myson (One day, or two day).,…….
4/ Car Tour Journey Star From Dong Ha city – Quang Tri Province:
· Pick up from Lao Bao border visit Khe Sanh Combat base, Vinh Moc Tunnel. Dmz areas.
· Tour star from pick up at Train station in Dong Ha City Visit Cua Tung Beach, Truong Son Cemestry, Vinh Moc Tunnel.
· Pick up at train station in Dong Ha visit old – battle view, Dong Hoi – Nhat le Beach, Hue City tour.,….
5/ Car Tour Journey Star From Dong Hoi – Quang Binh Province:
· Pick up at Dong Hoi city visit Dong Hoi city tour, Phong Nha Caves.
· Trip star from Dong Hoi Train station to Phong Nha Caves for sight-seing.
· Car tour from Dong Hoi to Quang Tri province.
· Car Trip from Dong Hoi to Hue city sight-seing…….
· By your languages Communicate: English, French, Japanese (Nihon Go De), Chinese (Tzung Wen Hoa), Korean (Hanku Go)
Your Best Reliable Promotion Travel
Information Support Booking Contact:
Vietnam Trip Finder
58 Nguyen Phuc Nguyen St
Hue Central City – Vietnam
Phone / Fax: +84.543.590.332
Yahoo Messenger: alotourism or huetrip
Hotline: +84.914.424.110 (Danis Hoang – Owner Operation)
Things about Hue you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
Recommended Ho Chi Minh City Guide
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) is the largest city and headquarters of Vietnam that has grown to establish itself in the ‘Asian Tiger’ economic slugfest. It is located on the Saigon River and is Vietnam’s major port with a population of over 8 million people. Most of the people in Ho Chi Minh City travel throughout the clogged arteries of the city on about 3 million motorbikes. Though the city is noisy, crowded and dirty, its business district poses competition to other cities on the globe. There are two seasons the city; the hot and rainy season from May to November and the dry season from December to April.... Read more »
Recent reviews for Hue
KITI Restaurant in Hanoi - May 24, 2010, by jessica171
Dear valued costumers! About 4 years-action in field of restaurant services, KITI have come into a closed friend of many internal and foreign costumers. In the past years, our restaurant services don’t stop to progress to sastisfy... Read more »
Mui Ne Vacation - May 3, 2010, by VanUK
I had a chance to travel Mui Ne in 2 days with my family. That was very fund and memoriable. I really impressed with the sand dunes there. So I think I should share my experience and photos. Mui Ne is about 4-5 hours bus ride from HCM to... Read more »
VIETNAM TOUR PACKAGES, CAMBODIA, LAOS & THAILAND TOURS - Jul 11, 2011, by vietnamstay
VIETNAM TOUR PACKAGES, CAMBODIA, LAOS & THAILAND TOURS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? Availing yourself of various tours and extraordinary experience excursions, you may want to include during your holidays in Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos... Read more »
Getting around in Hanoi - Mar 31, 2010, by VanUK
I'm living in Hanoi but I have never gone around it before. So last month, I and my friends had a city tour around it. We visited almost famous destinations (Turlte Tower,Temple of Literature, One Pillar Pagoda,..) bought special gift and... Read more »
More reviews you might be interested in
Zurich reviews - Switzerland
Zurich is one of the richest cities in Europe and it is also very expensive so when you go, make sure you take plenty of money with you because you...
Visit Zurich with a lot of money
Rheinbrohl reviews - Germany
Nice small village, that has got a nice scenery. You have great views on the river Rhine and you can take nice walks or wanderings on several...
Beautiful landscape in Rheinbrohl
Exeter reviews - United Kingdom
EXETER, England- personal view-Location Exeter is located in the southwest of England, Devon County and on the banks of the river Exe.Getting...
Descovering the beauties of Exeter
Kalamata reviews - Greece
Very small village, only with some buildings and small store, at least one restaurant, directly at the train station. The city is well known for...
The best climate in Greece
Trogir reviews - Croatia
We left Venice in the morning after a hearty breakfast as far as you can call Italian breakfasts hearty of course, as they typically give you some...
The amazing Trogir and Split
Pietroasa reviews - Romania
Padis is the region located 20 km east wards from the former miner city of Pietroasa. It is a great spot for all kinds of visitors. There are nice...
Family trip to Padis
Atlanta reviews - Georgia
My birthday party was very nice. Lots of fun indeed and I got pretty wasted. We stayed up until 6am and I was pretty dead the next day. The night...
Stuttgart to Atlanta and on to LA
Bryce Canyon reviews - Utah
We left early to one of the US's most incredible places, Bryce Canyon, which is also one of my personal favorites. For some reason most people have...
Our Bryce Canyon trip
Las Vegas reviews - Nevada
Vegas, Baby! Vegas! Las Vegas is situated in the lower part of the state of Nevada and sits in the center of the Mojave Desert, who would have...
What to do in Vegas
Zermatt reviews - Switzerland
Zermatt is a ski resort, a wonderful village at the foot of the Matterhorn that mixes all the important ingredients for a number one ski resort...
Go to ski in Switzerland