travelgrove Reviews
 

Vigo di Fassa Reviews, Italy

 
    's mapPlanning a trip to Vigo di Fassa, Italy? Unless it's not your first visit there, it's sure you have a ton of questions you want to ask about the whats, wheres and whos of Vigo di Fassa. Well, you're in luck, because we have an incredibly helpful community of veteran travelers that often share their experiences in the locations they visit and we have a couple of these user-written reviews on Vigo di Fassa as well. You can check them out below and remember, if you want additional information on Vigo di Fassa or any other destination, feel free to ask our team about it or post a question in our forum section.

Feel free to also add your own review for any of your favorite cities.

 

Recent reviews for Vigo di Fassa

Best mountain resorts of Val di Fassa, Italy - Nov 23, 2007, by lindamura
Located in the Trentino County next to the border with Alto Adige County, Val di Fassa is a valley comprising many mountain resorts: Canazei, Campitello, Mazzin, Pera, Pozza di FAssa, Vigo di Fassa,Soraga and Moena. These are bigger... Read more »

Things about Vigo di Fassa you may be interested in

Be the first who requests a site listing for this page.
 
 
 
 
guides

Recommended Ancona Guide

Ancona Travel guide

Location: Ancona is a marvelous city and a famous seaport located in Marche which is again situated in central Italy. Ancona, the capital of Ancona province of Marche lies on Adriatic Sea. Ancona city is at a distance of 210 km from Rome and around 200 kilometers from Bologna. The town lies in a beautiful location between edge of the headlands of Monte Conero and Astagno. The city is home to some of the most beautiful citadels like Monte Gausco and Duomo. Population: According to the national census of 2007, Ancona has a total population of 101,480 inhabitants. Out of this total population, 47.6% were male and the remaining 52.4% were female.... Read more »

 
 
 

More reviews you might be interested in

Sofia reviews - Bulgaria
Sofia, Bulgaria is a city filled with people who enjoy a good party, so it is easy to find bars and cafes open around the clock and filled....
Great clubs and the best parties in Sofia

Constance reviews - Germany
Mainau is an island in Lake Constance. It is maintained as a garden island and a model of excellent environmental practices. We just arrived to...
Things to do in Constance

 

Paris reviews - France
Paris is just as beautiful as they say. The whole city, the streets, the buildings. Although, I didn't like the contrast between the old buildings...
You will need a lot of time in Paris

Opatija reviews - Croatia
Located on the east coast of the Istrian peninsula, 150 km from Zagreb, below the mountain and Nature Park Učka and on the Kvarner bay coast,...
Opatija, the best place to go in Croatia

 

Hajduszoboszlo reviews - Hungary
Hajduszoboszlo is one of the best touristic places near the Romanian-Hungarian border just about 60 km from Oradea. 60 km is not too much but the...
A short visit in the Hajduszoboszlo Aqua Park

Udaipur reviews - India
India rich and diverse wildlife are preserved in the different sanctuaries across the country. Over 350 species of mammals and over 1225 species of...
Explore the Indian wildlife

 

Florence reviews - Italy
Florence is one of the biggest Italian cities, you absolitely shouldn't miss it. It offers a wide range of history, a beautiful historical city...
Florence is a must-see in Italy

Oracabessa reviews - Jamaica
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
The best accomodation in Jamaica

 

Cebu City reviews - Philippines
This is the story of how my students, me and my hubby have gone to visit the house. I went to the different museums the day before our field trip....
Why to visit Yap-San Diego Ancestral Home

Kissimmee reviews - Florida
I have only been here once, but I really thought that the place was rather boring. Of course, Disneyland is great but then I am too old for that. I...
Disneyland recommended only with kids

 
 
 
   Welcome to Travelgrove  register tell a friend bookmark it 
 
 
*