travelgrove Reviews

Gilau Reviews, Romania

    's mapPlanning a trip to Gilau, Romania? Unless it's not your first visit there, it's sure you have a ton of questions you want to ask about the whats, wheres and whos of Gilau. Well, you're in luck, because we have an incredibly helpful community of veteran travelers that often share their experiences in the locations they visit and we have a couple of these user-written reviews on Gilau as well. You can check them out below and remember, if you want additional information on Gilau or any other destination, feel free to ask our team about it or post a question in our forum section.

Feel free to also add your own review for any of your favorite cities.


Recent reviews for Gilau

Nice fishing lake in Gilau, Romania - Jul 30, 2009, by asterix
Gilau is a tiny but really beautiful city, near Cluj Napoca. Don't miss out to visit the lake Gilau, it is amazing. If you happen to have a fishing kit with you, use it, you can spend some great time here fishing and admiring the landscape.... Read more »

Best experience in Gilau, gallery by asterixBest experience in Gilau - Jul 29, 2009, by asterix
Hi, friends. I just want to share with you one of my great experience with some extraordinary people in Gilau, Romania. Me and my buddy Dan, decide to meet our friends from Covasna in Gilau a small but beautiful city near Cluj Napoca. To... Read more » 

Things about Gilau you may be interested in

Be the first who requests a site listing for this page.

Recommended Braila Guide

Braila Travel guide

Braila is a city with about 212.501 residents as mentioned at the last census that took place on the 1st of January 2009. Most of the population is made up of Romanians who live together with Aromanians, Macedonians, Greeks, Hungarians, Bulgarians, Turks, Germans and Jews. The main religion here, as in all Romania, is Orthodox with about 90% of the population. The rest of 10% belong to other religions such as Catholic, Mosaic and Mohammedan.Braila Travel Guide – Transport The city has a well developed transport infrastructure with modern roads, railways and the Danube port. Braila travel guide recommends the easiest and fastest way to... Read more »


More reviews you might be interested in

Niagara Falls reviews - Ontario
This was my second trip to the Niagara Falls. I was here about 17 years ago, so it's been a while. However, it was perfectly stuck in my memories....
Watching the Niagara Falls from Canada

Regensburg reviews - Germany
Because the city suffered little damage in World War 2 unlike many other german locations, the town was added to the UNESCO world heritage site,...


Dhelfoi reviews - Greece
The city hasn't got too much importance, it has had during the ancient greek period. It's a small town, offering the same as every other tourist...
Visit the Oracle of Delphi

Litochoro reviews - Greece
For this trip we rented a motorbike. In Greece you don't need a specific driving licence for driving these scooters (it's not a real motorbike -...
Climbing Mount Olymp with motorbike


Budapest reviews - Hungary
One part of this interesting zoo is dedicated for birds. You enter two or three doors till you reach the room where they are. It's a very high...
Must visit the Tropicarium in Budapest

Bucea reviews - Romania
Hi friends, this article is about the Lake Dragan just about 120 km from Oradea. My colleges from the company and me decided to visit this lake...
A trip to Lake Dragan


Sovata reviews - Romania
The previous day we arrived to Sovata. This little city is famous because it has some very salted lakes. Two of them are opened for the people who...
Last station: Sovata and the Bear Lake

Krabi reviews - Thailand
Today was great, we finally went to some of the most awesome islands and beaches Thailand has to offer. We booked a boat trip with about 15 other...
The best beaches and islands of Thailand


Las Palmas reviews - Puerto Rico
Palmas Del Mar can easily bring to you a corner of paradise. This place found in Puerto Rico is one of the most exclusive, luxurious and...
Beaches and great food in Palmas Del Mar

Provincetown reviews - Massachusetts
Not for the average bear! Provincetown which can be found at is a beautiful little town at the far end of Cape Cod in...
Attractions in Provincetown

   Welcome to Travelgrove  register tell a friend bookmark it