travelgrove Reviews
 

Isla Mujeres Reviews, Mexico

 
    's mapPlanning a trip to Isla Mujeres, Mexico? Unless it's not your first visit there, it's sure you have a ton of questions you want to ask about the whats, wheres and whos of Isla Mujeres. Well, you're in luck, because we have an incredibly helpful community of veteran travelers that often share their experiences in the locations they visit and we have a couple of these user-written reviews on Isla Mujeres as well. You can check them out below and remember, if you want additional information on Isla Mujeres or any other destination, feel free to ask our team about it or post a question in our forum section.

Feel free to also add your own review for any of your favorite cities.

 

Recent reviews for Isla Mujeres

Paradise on Earth in Mexico - Sep 5, 2008, by lindamura
Isla Mujeres, the Island of Women, is one of the natural treasures of Mexico, is a dreamlike place, a truly paradise. This wonderful island combines the beauty of the Caribbean, the lush tropical jungle and the unique heritage of Mayan... Read more »

Things about Isla Mujeres you may be interested in

Be the first who requests a site listing for this page.
 
 
 
 
guides

Recommended Isla Mujeres Guide

Isla Mujeres Sights

Mundaca Pirate‚Äôs Fortress is a must see fort which was built many years back under the supervision of a famous pirate who was called by the name of Fermin Mundaca de Marechaga. He was amongst the rare pirates who were actually very successful during their times. During his rule it is said that Fermin Mundaca de Marechaga used to cover over 40 percent of this island. The rest 60 percent was under the control of other pirates or left unused. He created many gardens around this fort during the early 19th century and used to earn huge money by selling his slaves to neighboring countries like Cuba. These days only a part of this fort is alive... Read more »

 
 
 

More reviews you might be interested in

Friedrichshafen reviews - Germany
Friedrichshafen is a nice city, that lies at a great view over the lake of constance. At the beach promenade you can find a lot of bars and...
Check the Zeppelin museum in Friedrichschafen

Bruges reviews - France
I visited Bruges in 2007 while I was a Leonardo grant student in Lille. I remember that we were undecided about what Belgian town to visit, because...
Bruges, the most beautiful city in Belgium

 

Eger reviews - Hungary
In the North-Eastern part of Hungary lays the city of Eger, famous for the wine produced in the area and the battle of Eger in 1552 – and the...
Visit in Eger, the city of Hungarian heroes

Mumbai reviews - India
Astute stay Service Apartments for the first time in Navi MumbaiAstute stay has made the best way for people to stay in service apartments. Astute...
Service Apartments for the first time in Navi Mumbai

 

Berbenno Di Valtellina reviews - Italy
Alta Valtellina, this beautiful skiing area of historical significance is located near the border with Switzerland in the northernmost point of...
The magical mountains of Alta Valtellina

Cambria reviews - California
We just got back from a 3 week holiday in the US and stayed in one of the nicest bed and breakfast along the way. Cambria is a town half way...
Short visit in Cambria, CA

 

Grand Canyon Village reviews - Arizona
We left Page at around 7am to be sure that we would be at the Grand Canyon early enough. The drive there takes you past some beautifuly landscapes....
Visiting the Grand Canyon

Las Vegas reviews - Nevada
Heading to Vegas is always nice for me. I just like the desert. A lot of people find it boring, but to me it's a place of freedom and maybe peace...
Visiting Las Vegas

 

Manhattan Beach reviews - California
Manahttan Beach let's you escape from the large urban jungle we call LA. It's a quiet place, with a beautiful beach which is not very crowded, just...
Great time at Manhattan Beach

San Diego reviews - California
I drove down to San Diego on the 22nd for another business meeting. I was meeting with a group hotel company. San Diego has changed quite a bit. LA...
Thanksgiving in Carlsbad and visit in San Diego

 
 
 
   Welcome to Travelgrove  register tell a friend bookmark it 
 
 
*