Open air museum and plays in Xanten, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Xanten > Open air museum and plays in Xanten
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Bahnhofstraße 16-24, 46509 Xanten, Germany
Recent travel tips for Germany
- Swimming at the Lake of ConstanceIf you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or at the lake baths at Immenstaad. The best time to do this is around the end of june till the [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Visit the roman germanic museumIf you are historically interested, you should visit the roman germanic museum of cologne. It has got to offer you a huge variety of roman remnants, findings and other things. It´s definitely worth a visit! [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Friedrichshafen PromenadeWhile in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton of shops, coffee shops, restaurants etc. This is really nice during the day and always good [...]D: n/a00
- Nahe von ImmenstaadIn der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort totall lustig. Es gibt neun Parcoure. Der Schwerste ist der neunte und deshalb ist er ab [...]D: n/a00
- Brandenburg GateThe Brandenburg Gate is the symbol of the unification of East and West Berlin as it stood on no-man's land during the cold war and was reopened in December 1989. It stands on 12 columns having Doric capitals and with The Quadria on the top [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Xanten you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Take a look at the 'Zeppelin museum' in the city center, at the lake of constance. Afterwards you can enjoy the promenade at the lake.
General: Take a look what the city has got to offer
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
From the first step of preparing your trip to Myanmar to the time you are travelling inside this beautiful country, there happens some stages that...
General: Thing you should know when plan your Myanmar Trip
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Titiwangsa Lake is a great place to go to if you want to have a great bird’s eye view over Lake Titiwangsa, Petronas Towers and KL Tower....
Sightseeing: Titiwangsa Lake
Dagupan City, Philippines
The people are so friendly here! I lost my contact lenses and had to ask for opticals - most people recommended Siapno-Tada Optical. They have the...
General: Optical service in Dagupan City
The best way to get to know Montgomery is to take a ride with the 1940's looking-like bus. The bus has air-conditioning, clean windows and if...
Public Transportation: Authentic 1940's bus-ride
San Diego, California
The construction of the Mormon Temple of San Diego was led by the architect William S. Lewis II. and Kenneth Möller, their inspiration came from...
History & Culture: The Mormon Temple