The monorail of Wuppertal, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Wuppertal > The monorail of Wuppertal
- General travel tip
- City center
WSW mobil GmbH
Bromberger Straße 39-41, 42281 Wuppertal
Tel.: 0202 569-5200, Fax: 0202 569-3933
Adults: 2,30 €
childs: 1,30 €
groups of 5 pers.: 11,70€, valid for a whole day.
Recent travel tips for Germany
- The Pearl of the yellow River DeltaCome to BinZhou City, and experience a great place. [...]D: n/a01
- Visit the roman germanic museumIf you are historically interested, you should visit the roman germanic museum of cologne. It has got to offer you a huge variety of roman remnants, findings and other things. It´s definitely worth a visit! [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Checkpoint Charlie MuseumCheckpoint Charlie was a watchtower from where they controlled the area of the Berlin Wall that divided West and East Berlin so that nobody can cross from East to West. The tower was demolished together with the Wall, but in 2001 they [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Shopping in the city centerThe shopping street called the 'Zeil' offers you all you can buy. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- The SchinderhannesIf you want to enjoy a beer within a quaint atmosphere, you should go to the Schinderhannes. This bar has got also a beer garden, that´s nice in the summer. This place is also a cheap one, but quality and service is very good. Beer costs [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Wuppertal you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Camping with your family
Outdoors Activities: Camping Places
A palace turned into a mosque is the finest example of architectural art. You will surely think that it's a fort and not a mosque. A wonderful...
History & Culture: Jama Masjid - Palace or Mosque
It's a rather nice little place with good regional food. There are about 60 places and the atmosphere is very friendly, so it is great for parties...
Food: Al Mascaron
From the times it began till date, the wonderful city of Verona, stands as an evidence of the different eras of history. Lined up with massive...
Night Life & Entertainment: Enchanting Romanesque of Verona – Unavoidable Charm
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
If you visit the island of Oahu in Hawaii, make sure that you take a day to spend at Lani Kai beach. It is the most amazing beach i have been to....
General: Best Beaches Ever
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
If you are in Riverside or thinking of visiting the city, than you shouldn't miss a show in the Riverside Fox Theater, also known as the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Riverside Fox Theater
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature