The monorail of Wuppertal, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Wuppertal > The monorail of Wuppertal
- General travel tip
- City center
WSW mobil GmbH
Bromberger Straße 39-41, 42281 Wuppertal
Tel.: 0202 569-5200, Fax: 0202 569-3933
Adults: 2,30 €
childs: 1,30 €
groups of 5 pers.: 11,70€, valid for a whole day.
Recent travel tips for Germany
- The roman auqeductIf you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of the city. It was once one of the biggest in the roman empire, only some at africa were [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Roman germanic museum at the city centerIf you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows you a wide variety of local history and also the city itself and the surrounding area has got [...]D: 1mi00
- Railway MuseumVisit the museum of the german railway. [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Schloss Wilhelmshöhe MuseumIf you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum. [...]D: 1.3mi01
- Wyk auf Föhr PromenadeThis is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at one of the little shops there.Also, the promenade offers nice boutiques and souvenir shops [...]D: 0.9mi10
Things about Wuppertal you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
Being close to the beach and famous attractions is what makes a hotel attractive in a visitors eyes. Though of course, price is also an issue...
General: Pan Pacific Waterfront Hotel
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
Budapest is a very nice city, I have been there many times. There are so many places which worth to be visited. Because Budapest is a crowded city...
General: Budapest Public Transport
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Charlotte, North Carolina
For a quick snack or a more comfortable meal, Big Daddy's Burger Bar can offer any of it. They have so tasty burgers you will surely not eat...
Food: Big Daddy's Burger Bar
Serving delicious Thai food that just fill your sense with their rich aroma, Thai Spices can be found in the grounds of the Mekong Plaza. The...
Food: Thai Spices
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
A small and cozy little place at Ybor city in Tampa serves delicious crepes both sweet and meal-like. La Creperia Cafe is famous for its savory...
Food: La Creperia Cafe