The Blutritt, Weingarten, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Weingarten > The Blutritt
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Kirchplatz 7, 88250 Weingarten, Deutschland
Recent travel tips for Weingarten
- New theater at a place called HofIn the local place of Hof, clos to Baienfurt, there will be a new thater in 2010. At the theater of Hof, many known artists will show their programs, regionally and nationally known , - but that's not all. They will hold about 6 times a [...]D: 1.2mi00
- The BasilikaIf you are at Weingarten you really should visit it´s baroque church, one of the biggest in germany. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Theater festival at the monastery of the cityIf you are at Weingarten around the end of july and during august, you should visit the theater festival at the monastery of Weingarten. It exists now since ten years and it is really good, also because of the scenery, the play takes place [...]D: 0.2mi00
- The SchinderhannesIf you want to enjoy a beer within a quaint atmosphere, you should go to the Schinderhannes. This bar has got also a beer garden, that´s nice in the summer. This place is also a cheap one, but quality and service is very good. Beer costs [...]D: 0.3mi00
- FasnetsmuseumIn a former property of the monastery of Weingarten, there is the new Fasnetsmuseum. It was founded on 2003 and shows you the rich culture and developement of the Altdorfer (old name of Weingarten) Fasnet. Over 50 lifesize figures and other [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Weingarten you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Frank Gehry, a Toronto born architect lead the renovation of the Art Gallery of Ontario from 2007. The building is like a totally new one, with...
History & Culture: Art Gallery of Ontario
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
This is one fascinating place. If you are into ancient cultures and art, you should definitely go there. The most important item at this museum is...
History & Culture: Pergamon Museum
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
It is something I have never seen before. This is a unique thing and it's just amazing. It's the dreams of my childhood coming true! The problem is...
History & Culture: Norvegian Museum of Magic
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
Corpus Christi, Texas
Whether you are a fan of this amazing girl and singer or not, it doesn't really matter. The Selena Museum offers such a detailed and warm...
History & Culture: Selena Museum
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt