The Blutritt, Weingarten, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Weingarten > The Blutritt
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Kirchplatz 7, 88250 Weingarten, Deutschland
Recent travel tips for Weingarten
- The SchinderhannesIf you want to enjoy a beer within a quaint atmosphere, you should go to the Schinderhannes. This bar has got also a beer garden, that´s nice in the summer. This place is also a cheap one, but quality and service is very good. Beer costs [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Theater festival at the monastery of the cityIf you are at Weingarten around the end of july and during august, you should visit the theater festival at the monastery of Weingarten. It exists now since ten years and it is really good, also because of the scenery, the play takes place [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Bar with nice beer gardenIf you want to spend a chilled night with good, cheap beer, you have to visit the 'Schinderhannes'. It´s a good atmosphere and you receive an good service. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- FasnetsmuseumIn a former property of the monastery of Weingarten, there is the new Fasnetsmuseum. It was founded on 2003 and shows you the rich culture and developement of the Altdorfer (old name of Weingarten) Fasnet. Over 50 lifesize figures and other [...]D: 0.8mi00
- The Alamannen museumThis small museum is worth a look, if you are in the city center of Weingarten. It contains the history of the Alamannen, a tribe living in that area over 1700 years before. Also findings are exhibited there, even some burrial places [...]D: 0.1mi00
Things about Weingarten you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like playing, you can visit the Casino Bregenz. You have to be 18 years to get admission to it.
Night Life & Entertainment: Casino Bregenz
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
Casino Royale Goa, India's largest casino vessel is the hallmark of sophistication and grandeur. Floating on the tranquil Mandovi River in Goa, it...
General: Casino Royale Goa
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
In Singapore, it is not unusually to bump into a building that looks exactly like something you might find in Europe. Christianity is one of the...
Sightseeing: Armenian Church
Located in the grounds of the Woodward Park in Fresno, the Shinzen Japanese Garden is a true symbol of Japanese culture, mixture of tranquility,...
Sightseeing: Shinzen Japanese Garden in Fresno
San Antonio, Texas
Originally found by four university students in 1960, the Natural Bridge Caverns is now San Antonio's most major attraction. Several tours are...
Sightseeing: Natural Bridge Caverns
San Jose, California
I've never tasted Ethiopian food before, so it was something different for me to eat at the Zeni Ethiopian Restaurant. And it was a unique...
Food: Zeni Ethiopian Restaurant