The Smithsonian, Washington, District Of Columbia
Travel tips > North America > United States > Washington > The Smithsonian
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
1000 Jefferson Dr., SW, Washington, D.C.
Most museums from 10.00AM-5.30PM
How to get there:
metro-easy to use; taxi-not expensive
Recent travel tips for Washington
- Chocolate Tour Of Washington DCD.C. is a destination for decadent dessert boutiques and chocolatiers, and you can put that statement to the (taste) test with today's deal from Great Food Tours. The Chocolate City Tour is the most sought after tour in Washington, D.C. Our [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Union StationI've seen the train station before its restoration and well, it looked shabby and time-worn with chunks falling down from its gables. Now, however the whole building looks amazing. There are shops and restaurants everywhere, it looks a [...]D: 1mi00
- Sushi Taro in WashingtonSushi is such a Japanese food that you should try out even if you're not particularly interested in Japan or its culture. And for that I recommend in Washington the Sushi Taro restaurant. Their food is great, delicious, they have an [...]D: 0.9mi00
- National Arboretum in WashingtonTo be honest I went to visit the National Arboretum because of its bonzai collection, because I heard they are amazing and so beautiful. I wouldn't have thought that the tree groves and its gardens were so spectacular. And all this for free [...]D: n/a00
- Frederick Douglass HomeVisiting (at least once) the home of the famous abolitionist, Frederick Douglas when you go to DC is compulsory! It is a beautiful still well-kept home with a rich history. Though you have to make a reservation in advance to enter the [...]D: 3.4mi00
Things about Washington you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
In Langenargen there is a beautiful castle.
General: Visit the beautiful castle
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Salford, United Kingdom
UK Minibus Hire is a minibus hire company in the United Kingdom. We are offering to book local minibus around many popular regions Sheffield,...
Public Transportation: Ukminibuses Travel
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
San Diego, California
Grey mammals migrate from the south to the Arctic waters. San Diego happens to be an important station of their way. Female whales give birth to...
Outdoors Activities: Whale watching in San Diego
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant
Hanoi: A capital city of Vietnam with population of about seven millions with a glorious history dating back to over thousands years ago attracts...
General: Top 3 luxury destination with luxury holiday makers
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Cu Chi – Mekong Delta Combined (Full Day Trip)
General: Cu Chi – Mekong Delta Combined (Full Day Trip)