Diamond Head, Waikiki, Hawaii
Travel tips > North America > United States > Waikiki > Diamond Head
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The crater is located on the southest of Waikiki, right on the seacoast. There is only one stand on the bottom of the crater where you can pay for the entrance and where you can get a brochure about the place.
Also the only restroom is here, there is none on the top and there is a long way up there, so you should use this one, in case.
The place is very popular both among tourists and locals, for obvious reasons. The view from the top of the crater is spectacular both on Waikiki and the Pacific. You should get binoculars as well to enjoy it even better. You can also observe the whales from up there, you will surely love the experience.
Waikīkī, HI, USA
$1 per person to walk up
$5 per car
From 6:30am to 6pm.
Recent travel tips for United States
- Belmont Brewing CompanyThis place offers some real good food and a fantastic atmosphere. I would say they really need to get the upstairs terasse open, but then that’s up to them. The view over the ocean would certainly be awesome. They also have a late night [...]D: 2.6mi00
- ComedySportzA really fun and entertaining show by an impro team, well, actually two teams competing each other ComedySportz is appropriate for all ages. You can bring your whole family, or your girl/boyfriend, parents, and there will be fun for [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Eleven RestaurantIf you want fine, new American cuisine food in a quiet, welcoming environment where you waiter knows what he's doing than your place is at the Eleven Restaurant. The not only have excellent service but exquisite food too. Try the [...]D: 3mi00
- Fort WorthOne of the most visited cities in Texas, Forth Worth is the home of cowboys and bulls and western culture. It is the 17th largest city in America and 5th in Texas. As it grew into a major tourist destination, Fort Worth now offers [...]D: n/a00
- Vallarta's Mexican RestaurantA local restaurant that serves traditional Mexican food in a welcoming, friendly environment. Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant is owned by a family and they try to provide only the best to their customers. I've been to the restaurant [...]D: 4.2mi10
Things about Waikiki you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
It is something I have never seen before. This is a unique thing and it's just amazing. It's the dreams of my childhood coming true! The problem is...
History & Culture: Norvegian Museum of Magic
One of the major attractions in Oradea would be the Castle built more than 800 years ago by the founder of the city, King St. Laszlo of Hungary. ...
History & Culture: The Castle of Oradea
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Featuring Indian cuisine the Tanduri Fusion Indian Restaurant serves excellent traditional and Americanized food. We went there one day for dinner...
Food: Tanduri Fusion Indian Restaurant
Raleigh, North Carolina
For a taste of some real 19th century history, you should definitely go to the Historic Oakwood district which is the only remaining, intact area...
History & Culture: Historic Oakwood
San Jose, California
So many interesting exhibitions can be found here in the The Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose, that it is a must-see for everyone visiting the...
History & Culture: The Tech Museum of Innovation