Diamond Head, Waikiki, Hawaii
Travel tips > North America > United States > Waikiki > Diamond Head
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
The crater is located on the southest of Waikiki, right on the seacoast. There is only one stand on the bottom of the crater where you can pay for the entrance and where you can get a brochure about the place.
Also the only restroom is here, there is none on the top and there is a long way up there, so you should use this one, in case.
The place is very popular both among tourists and locals, for obvious reasons. The view from the top of the crater is spectacular both on Waikiki and the Pacific. You should get binoculars as well to enjoy it even better. You can also observe the whales from up there, you will surely love the experience.
Waikīkī, HI, USA
$1 per person to walk up
$5 per car
From 6:30am to 6pm.
Recent travel tips for United States
- Zuma BeachZuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way has got great professional lifeguard service. It is beautiful little place and very very clean [...]D: 47.6mi00
- Sutro BathsSutro Baths is at the north west corner of the city next to the Cliff House. The baths, which are now ruins, was a popular swimming pool that opened in the 1800's which burned down in the 1960's. What is left is a beautiful building [...]D: 10.8mi00
- Cucina UrbanaIs one of the greatest place to dine. Cucina Urbana was opened not long ago, but it's very popular and I can understand why. I loved the floral table clothes and the nice waiters. Besides, I didn't find anything in the menu that would [...]D: n/a00
- Cheyenne Mountain ZooThis zoo, though compared to others it is quite small, has become our favorite. The animals at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo all look so healthy and happy because they are not closed in narrow cages, they have plenty of room. It is good to see [...]D: 8.7mi00
- Yards Brewing Company in PhiladelphiaThis brewpub, located in northern Philly, has been redesigned from a former ironworks factory and offers locally brewed beer for customers in a simply decorated, environmental friendly, wide-spaced room. An interesting fact about the Yards [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Waikiki you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
If you don't want to stay in Volos city try the seaside village of Amaliapolis - about 50km from Volos. It is really beautiful and has fantastic...
Beaches : Places to stay in Amaliapolis
Book your tour with Twins Tours to the HolyLand!
General: Visiting the Holy Land
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
In recent years, Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, has emerged as a hip different to major European powerhouses, like Paris and Rome. full with...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Best of Reykjavik
Cathedral Basilica and Bell Tower Once upon a time there was a King named Mindaugas who lived in what’s today Vilnius. The king was born a...
Top Islands to spend a quality Myanmar luxury holiday Kyun Phi Lar known as Pilar by Burmese and is a very beautiful island located in the center...
Sightseeing: Top beaches in Myanmar for a perfect holiday
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon