Joe Forte's, seafood in Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > Joe Forte's, seafood in Vancouver
- Food travel tip
- City center
As we went early, we could get a discount for the three course menu and we payed only $28. It was a kind of happy hour. :)
Anyway, I tried out the oysters and some fish at my friend's recommendations and I have to admit, they were delicious. I didn't think seafood could be so tasty. I'm glad I was wrong and didn't let my 'fear' of the unknown overcome me! :)
777 Thurlow St, Vancouver, BC V6E 3V5, Canada
11am until 11pm seven days a week.
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- The Hurricane GrillEnjoying a meal in a relaxing atmosphere, and with a breathtaking view of the False Creek Marina is everything one could wish for when in Vancouver. They had excellent food which competed with the beautiful view. The waiters/waitresses [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Bridges - Great restaurant in VancouverWe made reservations in advance in Bridges, so we could get a table at dinner one evening. I love their prixe fixe-s consisting of three courses and all their seafood specialties. They are all deliciously tasty. And what is interesting, [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Aquarium in Stanley ParkIn the Vancouver Aquarium you can see so many water animals like mammals and reptiles, fish. The largest Marine Science Center is located inside the walls of the Aquarium, where you can watch live shows and get close to the animals. The [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Granville Island Market of VancouverIt is always an exciting thing to roam a market in the busy hours, at least for me. I like to bargain with the market sellers, watch people as the go about their way and concentrate on their food lists. It is really fun. Vancouver's food [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Floata Seafood Restaurant in VancouverSitting in a restaurant that can host about a 1000 people is maybe not the greatest place but if you love Chinese food, than Floata is perfect for you. I went there once, just to check the place out, and because I'm a huge Chinese [...]D: 2.5mi10
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Lt. Gov. John Graves Simcoe saw the newborn USA as a threat, so he established the base of Fort York in 1793 to defend Toronto (known as...
History & Culture: Fort York
If you are at the city and if you like fish or other sea food, you definitels should go to the fish markets of Hamburg Altona. You have to get up a...
Food: The famous fish markets
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
Muckross Estate is something you must see if you are in Killarney, although it is out of the city, some 2-3 miles from the city center. Take a tour...
History & Culture: Muckross Estate
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
Trying to find a fairly cheap hotel in Detroit wasn’t an easy task as I imagined, but we managed in the end. There are so many hotels and motels,...
General: Fairly cheap St.Regis
If you are considering a Myanmar tour packages with your family and children and don’t know the exotic destinations to explore a country that has...
Sightseeing: Must see destinations in Myanmar