Joe Forte's, seafood in Vancouver, British Columbia
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Vancouver > Joe Forte's, seafood in Vancouver
- Food travel tip
- City center
As we went early, we could get a discount for the three course menu and we payed only $28. It was a kind of happy hour. :)
Anyway, I tried out the oysters and some fish at my friend's recommendations and I have to admit, they were delicious. I didn't think seafood could be so tasty. I'm glad I was wrong and didn't let my 'fear' of the unknown overcome me! :)
777 Thurlow St, Vancouver, BC V6E 3V5, Canada
11am until 11pm seven days a week.
Recent travel tips for Vancouver
- Aquarium in Stanley ParkIn the Vancouver Aquarium you can see so many water animals like mammals and reptiles, fish. The largest Marine Science Center is located inside the walls of the Aquarium, where you can watch live shows and get close to the animals. The [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Wreck Beach - Nude Beach in VancouverFor those who aren't shy and aren't embarrassed of their nudity, Wreck Beach is the place to be. The crowd consists mainly of young people, many of whom came down on trail six from the University. The atmosphere is quite relaxed and fun [...]D: n/a00
- Granville Island Market of VancouverIt is always an exciting thing to roam a market in the busy hours, at least for me. I like to bargain with the market sellers, watch people as the go about their way and concentrate on their food lists. It is really fun. Vancouver's food [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Mondo Gelato - icecream in VancouverThe best thing about summer, concerning food, is that you can eat as much ice cream as you want. And for this we went to a small little Italian ice cream 'shop' in downtown Vancouver, Mondo Gelato. They have sooo many flavors, you don't [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Samurai Sushi House in VancouverDefinitely the best sushi restaurant in the city. Though the whole place doesn't look so modern, the food is just excellent. We had some teriyaki chicken and also some BC rolls and they were so tasty I had to order another round. :) It [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Vancouver you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's the best place in Salzburg if you want to taste traditional Austrian food. It is not expensive, but is one of the best restaurants in the city...
Food: Brüderlein fein
Located in the Lakeshore Boulevard area, the Air Canada Center is the home of Toronto's two beloved sports teams, the hockey team -...
Night Life & Entertainment: Air Canada Center
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
Visit the museum of the german railway.
Sightseeing: Railway Museum
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Well it is definitely not for vegetarians... :) Brenner's is an award winning steakhouse, as you may know, but I was not so very amazed. Food...
Food: Brenner's Steakhouse in Houston
The best get-away for families with children old and young is Please Touch Museum. They have everything kids could love. And because children are...
History & Culture: Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia