Traveling, Tripoli, Greece
Travel tips > Europe > Greece > Tripoli > Traveling
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
1 Κύπρου, Tripoli 22100, Greece
Recent travel tips for Greece
- Beach BreakIf you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car. [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Reaching other cities from GythionIf you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Dont talk to guys standing in front of restaurantsDont let yourself be torned in a restaurant by these guys, standing in front of restaurants. If you start to talk to them, you wont be able to get rid of them again. Just take yourself a look at the restaurant you want to go to. [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Check the bus and train schedulesIf you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the middle of nowhere! [...]D: n/a00
- My best tip: try out the scooter-traveling!Rent a scooter in Paralia, and go to the mount Olymp, great experience! [...]D: n/a00
Things about Tripoli you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
(_) (_) /_ _______/
Outdoors Activities: Rostyslav
Visit the museum of the district of Koblenz. Showing you a wide variety in history.
Sightseeing: Local museum
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
The West Church (Westerkerk) is one the highest buildings in Amsterdam and one of the few that allows visitors to climb its top. The view is quite...
History & Culture: West Church in Amsterdam
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
People may not much about these fruits, especially the ones that grow in these parts of the country. The California Citrus Park's main goal...
Sightseeing: California Citrus Park
Novi Sad, Serbia
This is a public beach, one of the most beautiful on the Danube river. There are many cafes, restaurants fast food, and manysupporting facilities...
Beaches : Shtrand - Public Beach