Landesmuseum of Stuttgart, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Stuttgart > Landesmuseum of Stuttgart
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Tel.: +49 (0)711 89 535 445
Fax: +49 (0)711 89 535 444
Big exhibiton, incls. collections and audioguide
adults: 10 €/reduced 7 €
teenagers (13 - 18 years): 3 €
childs till the age of 12 years: free
pupils with their school: 2 € per pers. (two teachers free)
groups (from 10 pers.): 7 € per pers.
family card (max. two adults. + all childs till the age of 12): 16 €
card for single parents (max. one adult + all childs till the age of 12): 8 €
17. october 2009 - 14. march 2010:
tue. - sun. 10 till 18 o'clock,
mon. closed, besides on holidays
On special holidays:
26.12./28.12.2009/01.01./04.01./06.01.2010 open from 10 till 18 o'clock.
How to get there:
Zu Fuß: vom Hauptbahnhof über die Königstraße zum Schlossplatz (ca. 10 Min.)
S-Bahn: alle Linien bis Stadtmitte
U-Bahn/ Straßenbahn: 5 / 6 / 7 / 15 Schlossplatz;
1 / 2 / 4 Charlottenplatz; 9 / 14 Keplerstraße
Bus: 42 / 44 Schlossplatz
Fahrplanauskunft des VVS
Mit dem Auto: Stadtzentrum, Charlottenplatz, Schlossplatz;
Parkhaus: Schillerplatz (Mo bis Fr 7 bis 21 Uhr, Sa 7 bis 17 Uhr)
weitere Parkhäuser in der Nähe.
Busparkplatz am Karlsplatz hinter dem Alten Schloss
Recent travel tips for Stuttgart
- Bar on top of the train stationMost German train stations have a little nasty little bar inside or right next to the station. For Stuttgart, which obviously has lots of restaurants and shops inside, this is different. The Stuttgart train station has a bar on top of their [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Club areaIf you like cool clubs and bars, together with restaurants you can visit the Perkins Park. The clubs are great and the music depends on the days [...]D: n/a00
- MuseumIn stuttgart, there is ab very big and interessting museum. The 'Mercedes-Benz Museum'. There you can see very old or new mercedes. You can also learn the history of the Mercedes Benz. [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Park and RideIf you visit Stuttgart by car, use one of the many parking lots with S-Bahn connection. Because in the city center it´s hard to find parking space. [...]D: 0.2mi00
More travel tips about StuttgartWe only have a few travel tips for Stuttgart so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Stuttgart you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Next Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are...
General: Don´t Miss II
Prague, Czech Republic
There are quite many old churches in Prague, but Bethlehem Chapel is unique among them. This is the chapel where, in the early 15th century Jan Hus...
History & Culture: Bethlehem Chapel
Maybe it's enough if I say the name Antoni Gaudi. He was the architect of the building which gives home to many exhibitions and is a 'must see' of...
History & Culture: La Pedrera
Street markets along Christ church is a great place to get place to buy handicrafts and souvenirs. Many of these handicrafts are handmade...
Shopping: Street markets near Christ Church
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Found in Hollywood, this restaurant serves Armenian food, which is a refreshing new thing in an American environment. We had to try out this...
Food: Hollywood Grill in Fort Lauderdale
Wahweap Marina is a great spot to spend a couple of nice days by the water. They have a great selection of rentals (power boats and house boats)....
Beaches : Wahweap Marina
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing