Landesmuseum of Stuttgart, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Stuttgart > Landesmuseum of Stuttgart
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Tel.: +49 (0)711 89 535 445
Fax: +49 (0)711 89 535 444
Big exhibiton, incls. collections and audioguide
adults: 10 €/reduced 7 €
teenagers (13 - 18 years): 3 €
childs till the age of 12 years: free
pupils with their school: 2 € per pers. (two teachers free)
groups (from 10 pers.): 7 € per pers.
family card (max. two adults. + all childs till the age of 12): 16 €
card for single parents (max. one adult + all childs till the age of 12): 8 €
17. october 2009 - 14. march 2010:
tue. - sun. 10 till 18 o'clock,
mon. closed, besides on holidays
On special holidays:
26.12./28.12.2009/01.01./04.01./06.01.2010 open from 10 till 18 o'clock.
How to get there:
Zu Fuß: vom Hauptbahnhof über die Königstraße zum Schlossplatz (ca. 10 Min.)
S-Bahn: alle Linien bis Stadtmitte
U-Bahn/ Straßenbahn: 5 / 6 / 7 / 15 Schlossplatz;
1 / 2 / 4 Charlottenplatz; 9 / 14 Keplerstraße
Bus: 42 / 44 Schlossplatz
Fahrplanauskunft des VVS
Mit dem Auto: Stadtzentrum, Charlottenplatz, Schlossplatz;
Parkhaus: Schillerplatz (Mo bis Fr 7 bis 21 Uhr, Sa 7 bis 17 Uhr)
weitere Parkhäuser in der Nähe.
Busparkplatz am Karlsplatz hinter dem Alten Schloss
Recent travel tips for Stuttgart
- Bar on top of the train stationMost German train stations have a little nasty little bar inside or right next to the station. For Stuttgart, which obviously has lots of restaurants and shops inside, this is different. The Stuttgart train station has a bar on top of their [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Club areaIf you like cool clubs and bars, together with restaurants you can visit the Perkins Park. The clubs are great and the music depends on the days [...]D: n/a00
- Park and RideIf you visit Stuttgart by car, use one of the many parking lots with S-Bahn connection. Because in the city center it´s hard to find parking space. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- MuseumIn stuttgart, there is ab very big and interessting museum. The 'Mercedes-Benz Museum'. There you can see very old or new mercedes. You can also learn the history of the Mercedes Benz. [...]D: 2.3mi00
More travel tips about StuttgartWe only have a few travel tips for Stuttgart so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Stuttgart you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
In Konstanz gibt es viele Museen, Theater, Kunst und Bauwerke, so wie das Rathaus oder das Schnetztor.
General: Museen, Theater und Rathaus
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
Cathedral Basilica and Bell Tower Once upon a time there was a King named Mindaugas who lived in what’s today Vilnius. The king was born a...
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
In all Taipei, I have to say, the Flavors Swedish Restaurant is THE best! They serve excellent Western food in a friendly, relaxing atmosphere. ...
Food: Flavors Swedish Restaurant
Buckhead is the ultimate 50's dining experience, what with the diner's retro style and elegance, and the interesting- but all-American...
Food: Buckhead Diner in Atlanta
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza