Landesmuseum of Stuttgart, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Stuttgart > Landesmuseum of Stuttgart
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Tel.: +49 (0)711 89 535 445
Fax: +49 (0)711 89 535 444
Big exhibiton, incls. collections and audioguide
adults: 10 €/reduced 7 €
teenagers (13 - 18 years): 3 €
childs till the age of 12 years: free
pupils with their school: 2 € per pers. (two teachers free)
groups (from 10 pers.): 7 € per pers.
family card (max. two adults. + all childs till the age of 12): 16 €
card for single parents (max. one adult + all childs till the age of 12): 8 €
17. october 2009 - 14. march 2010:
tue. - sun. 10 till 18 o'clock,
mon. closed, besides on holidays
On special holidays:
26.12./28.12.2009/01.01./04.01./06.01.2010 open from 10 till 18 o'clock.
How to get there:
Zu Fuß: vom Hauptbahnhof über die Königstraße zum Schlossplatz (ca. 10 Min.)
S-Bahn: alle Linien bis Stadtmitte
U-Bahn/ Straßenbahn: 5 / 6 / 7 / 15 Schlossplatz;
1 / 2 / 4 Charlottenplatz; 9 / 14 Keplerstraße
Bus: 42 / 44 Schlossplatz
Fahrplanauskunft des VVS
Mit dem Auto: Stadtzentrum, Charlottenplatz, Schlossplatz;
Parkhaus: Schillerplatz (Mo bis Fr 7 bis 21 Uhr, Sa 7 bis 17 Uhr)
weitere Parkhäuser in der Nähe.
Busparkplatz am Karlsplatz hinter dem Alten Schloss
Recent travel tips for Stuttgart
- Club areaIf you like cool clubs and bars, together with restaurants you can visit the Perkins Park. The clubs are great and the music depends on the days [...]D: n/a00
- MuseumIn stuttgart, there is ab very big and interessting museum. The 'Mercedes-Benz Museum'. There you can see very old or new mercedes. You can also learn the history of the Mercedes Benz. [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Bar on top of the train stationMost German train stations have a little nasty little bar inside or right next to the station. For Stuttgart, which obviously has lots of restaurants and shops inside, this is different. The Stuttgart train station has a bar on top of their [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Park and RideIf you visit Stuttgart by car, use one of the many parking lots with S-Bahn connection. Because in the city center it´s hard to find parking space. [...]D: 0.2mi00
More travel tips about StuttgartWe only have a few travel tips for Stuttgart so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Stuttgart you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
Visit the museum of the german railway.
Sightseeing: Railway Museum
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Kerala is one of the top-ranking tourist destinations in India. There are so many locations around the world in order to celebrate holidays. But if...
General: Perfect Holiday Trip to Munnar
They have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather...
Night Life & Entertainment: Caffè Megara
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
For the BBQ-lover, Charles Vergos Rendezvous is the perfect place. They have the most excellent ribs prepared with care and delicates. Though I...
Food: Charles Vergos Rendezvous