Landesmuseum of Stuttgart, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Stuttgart > Landesmuseum of Stuttgart
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Tel.: +49 (0)711 89 535 445
Fax: +49 (0)711 89 535 444
Big exhibiton, incls. collections and audioguide
adults: 10 €/reduced 7 €
teenagers (13 - 18 years): 3 €
childs till the age of 12 years: free
pupils with their school: 2 € per pers. (two teachers free)
groups (from 10 pers.): 7 € per pers.
family card (max. two adults. + all childs till the age of 12): 16 €
card for single parents (max. one adult + all childs till the age of 12): 8 €
17. october 2009 - 14. march 2010:
tue. - sun. 10 till 18 o'clock,
mon. closed, besides on holidays
On special holidays:
26.12./28.12.2009/01.01./04.01./06.01.2010 open from 10 till 18 o'clock.
How to get there:
Zu Fuß: vom Hauptbahnhof über die Königstraße zum Schlossplatz (ca. 10 Min.)
S-Bahn: alle Linien bis Stadtmitte
U-Bahn/ Straßenbahn: 5 / 6 / 7 / 15 Schlossplatz;
1 / 2 / 4 Charlottenplatz; 9 / 14 Keplerstraße
Bus: 42 / 44 Schlossplatz
Fahrplanauskunft des VVS
Mit dem Auto: Stadtzentrum, Charlottenplatz, Schlossplatz;
Parkhaus: Schillerplatz (Mo bis Fr 7 bis 21 Uhr, Sa 7 bis 17 Uhr)
weitere Parkhäuser in der Nähe.
Busparkplatz am Karlsplatz hinter dem Alten Schloss
Recent travel tips for Stuttgart
- Park and RideIf you visit Stuttgart by car, use one of the many parking lots with S-Bahn connection. Because in the city center it´s hard to find parking space. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- MuseumIn stuttgart, there is ab very big and interessting museum. The 'Mercedes-Benz Museum'. There you can see very old or new mercedes. You can also learn the history of the Mercedes Benz. [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Club areaIf you like cool clubs and bars, together with restaurants you can visit the Perkins Park. The clubs are great and the music depends on the days [...]D: n/a00
- Bar on top of the train stationMost German train stations have a little nasty little bar inside or right next to the station. For Stuttgart, which obviously has lots of restaurants and shops inside, this is different. The Stuttgart train station has a bar on top of their [...]D: 0.8mi10
More travel tips about StuttgartWe only have a few travel tips for Stuttgart so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Stuttgart you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's the best place in Salzburg if you want to taste traditional Austrian food. It is not expensive, but is one of the best restaurants in the city...
Food: Brüderlein fein
Theres music here for every taste, from punk to raggea you can find here all the old favorites and the new hits. Most of the people are young...
Night Life & Entertainment: Arena
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
One of the best restaurants in Orange County that serves more than delicious pastries and sweets. The Cheesecake Factory is more than a place of...
Food: The Cheesecake Factory
Kansas City, Missouri
Located at Liberty Memorial, the National World War I Museum is the only facility in the world that features exhibits and collection of artifacts...
History & Culture: National World War I Museum
Nickerson is a nice place, perfect example of an urban bar with beer, pool table and a nice patio. Their prices are good and the staff is friendly,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Nickerson Street Saloon
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter