Landesmuseum of Stuttgart, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Stuttgart > Landesmuseum of Stuttgart
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Tel.: +49 (0)711 89 535 445
Fax: +49 (0)711 89 535 444
Big exhibiton, incls. collections and audioguide
adults: 10 €/reduced 7 €
teenagers (13 - 18 years): 3 €
childs till the age of 12 years: free
pupils with their school: 2 € per pers. (two teachers free)
groups (from 10 pers.): 7 € per pers.
family card (max. two adults. + all childs till the age of 12): 16 €
card for single parents (max. one adult + all childs till the age of 12): 8 €
17. october 2009 - 14. march 2010:
tue. - sun. 10 till 18 o'clock,
mon. closed, besides on holidays
On special holidays:
26.12./28.12.2009/01.01./04.01./06.01.2010 open from 10 till 18 o'clock.
How to get there:
Zu Fuß: vom Hauptbahnhof über die Königstraße zum Schlossplatz (ca. 10 Min.)
S-Bahn: alle Linien bis Stadtmitte
U-Bahn/ Straßenbahn: 5 / 6 / 7 / 15 Schlossplatz;
1 / 2 / 4 Charlottenplatz; 9 / 14 Keplerstraße
Bus: 42 / 44 Schlossplatz
Fahrplanauskunft des VVS
Mit dem Auto: Stadtzentrum, Charlottenplatz, Schlossplatz;
Parkhaus: Schillerplatz (Mo bis Fr 7 bis 21 Uhr, Sa 7 bis 17 Uhr)
weitere Parkhäuser in der Nähe.
Busparkplatz am Karlsplatz hinter dem Alten Schloss
Recent travel tips for Stuttgart
- MuseumIn stuttgart, there is ab very big and interessting museum. The 'Mercedes-Benz Museum'. There you can see very old or new mercedes. You can also learn the history of the Mercedes Benz. [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Bar on top of the train stationMost German train stations have a little nasty little bar inside or right next to the station. For Stuttgart, which obviously has lots of restaurants and shops inside, this is different. The Stuttgart train station has a bar on top of their [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Club areaIf you like cool clubs and bars, together with restaurants you can visit the Perkins Park. The clubs are great and the music depends on the days [...]D: n/a00
- Park and RideIf you visit Stuttgart by car, use one of the many parking lots with S-Bahn connection. Because in the city center it´s hard to find parking space. [...]D: 0.2mi00
More travel tips about StuttgartWe only have a few travel tips for Stuttgart so take some time and feel free to share your own travel tips with the Travelgrove community. Write about your favorite restaurant, the best museum in town or the park you like most. Tell others what to do and what not to do in the city and help them benefit from your experience. Let’s explore together!
Things about Stuttgart you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to drive through austria, coming from germany, buy your highway tickets at the local tourist offices at germany. That saves you time,...
General: Highway tickets for Austria
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
If you are at the central square of the city you will see a place labeled 'Langos'. Langos is the name of a kind of pancake which can be served...
General: Eating in Szentendre
'Never been here before? We'll help you to organise your travel, but it is your trip in Morocco, you decide what to see where to go and when to...
Sightseeing: Morocco Desert Tour
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Los Angeles, California
This is a real good place for shopping, hanging out or watching a movie. It's really easy to find as well.
Shopping: Beverly Center
San Diego, California
The Monument is located on the tip of the Point Loma peninsula. It was named after the Portuguese explorer who, from there discovered California. ...
Outdoors Activities: Cabrillo National Monument Point Loma