If you don't want to get lost, Sparti, Greece
Travel tips > Europe > Greece > Sparti > If you don't want to get lost
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
8-18 Ευαγγελιστρίας, Sparta 23100, Greece
Please help me out,
Recent travel tips for Greece
- Icon workshop in KalambakaThere is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy icons or other souvenirs here. [...]D: n/a00
- Litochoro - a place you should see!If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on the other the mountains... it's amazing. There is a church in the city center which worth [...]D: 0.3mi10
- Sleep inside the cavesSleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though [...]D: n/a10
- Insland of Santorini/ThiraIf you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and watch the landscape , especially the coastal cliff way from Fira to Oia. There are also [...]D: 177mi00
- Travel to SchinoussaIf you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the other one on Wednesday at half past four. It sets sail from a port situated very close to Athens, [...]D: 280.6mi20
Things about Sparti you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
Hotels in Manali - Hotel Him View, a name that is famous as a Hotel By River Side in manali near club house, hotels in manali, manali hotels,...
Outdoors Activities: Budget hotels in manali
If you are at Istanbul, you should visit the Hagia Sophia. Nowadays it´s a moslemic Moschee, but it was built as a christian church, representing...
History & Culture: Hagia Sophia
Even if you can't stay in this amazingly beautiful hotel because you're on a budget, you should still go and take a look at it, or have a...
Sightseeing: The Driskill
This is maybe the best place to visit in Phoenix. It has almost everything that can be of interest to birdwatchers, contemporary art lovers,...
Sightseeing: The Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix
Totally Pittsburgh, I have to say that. The Fat Head's Saloon is the place to meet some locals, get down for a really large, tasty burger and...
Food: Fat Head's Saloon