If you don't want to get lost, Sparti, Greece
Travel tips > Europe > Greece > Sparti > If you don't want to get lost
- Public Transportation travel tip
- City center
8-18 Ευαγγελιστρίας, Sparta 23100, Greece
Please help me out,
Recent travel tips for Greece
- Park in the heart of the cityThere is an amazing park in the center of the city, a park with palm trees and little bridges over a pretty watercourse. Don't miss it! [...]D: 0.2mi00
- The temple of ApolloYou really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city. [...]D: n/a00
- Renting scooter or ATVIn Paralia you can rent two kind of vehicle: a scooter (there are small ones for one person and bigger ones for two persons too) or an ATV. Those motorbikes are very cool, I strongly recommend you to try them out, and they are really cheap [...]D: n/a10
- City ParkThis is a great park in the center of Athens there is a fun Park that lets you get away from the chaotic city for a while. It's good to know that the park turns into a homosexual's hang out at night, so don't visit the place after 7pm if [...]D: 1.2mi00
- The ancient burial place KerameikosIf you are at Athens, visit the Kerameikos, the ancient burial place of Athens. It is situated north east of the Acropolis. Some findings are also to see in the Kerameikos museum, the bigger part is shown at the national Museum. [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Sparti you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
Berlin has got 15 S-Bahn lines, 9 U-Bahn lines, more than 140 bus lines, more than 20 tram lines and several ferry lines as well, so you can...
Public Transportation: Understand the system
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Check booking fares early & often The flight booking fares always fluctuate, so timing is everything to book a flight ticket. I recommend...
General: Minimal stop when flying
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
It is located on the Cathedral Square. It was constructed by an Italian architect in the 1510s. For centuries the Cathedral gave home to the...
Sightseeing: Cathedral of the Archangel
Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is a coastline city, therefore the sea is only a stone-throw away so you can lay on the sun all day, go swimming and tan every day. ...
Beaches : The Beach Resort
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
The most amazing place in Tampa is definitely the Busch Gardens. It is not only and adventure park but a zoo and a catering venue. This place is...
Family & Fun: Busch Gardens