Xintiandi, Shanghai, China
Travel tips > Asia > China > Shanghai > Xintiandi
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Xintiandi shopping district is a shopper's paradise. It is blessedly car free, so you can wander on the narrow streets without worrying about traffic. Many of the cafes and restaurants have tables on the street, and you can enjoy your morning coffee while watching the bustle of morning shoppers.
181 Taicang Lu, Luwan, Shanghai, 200021
Recent travel tips for Shanghai
- Jingan TempleIn Shanghai, ancient temples nestled between high-rise buildings are not an uncommon sight. Jingan Temple, a Buddhist temple built in the 3rd century is practically dwarfed by the sky-scrapers that surround it. It is a small-ish temple, but [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Oriental Pearl TowerThe Bund is one of the landmarks of the city of Shanghai, but it's hard to imagine the Bund without the Oriental Pearl Tower rising just opposite it, across the Huangpu River. The tower is a recent addition to the Shanghai skyline (it [...]D: 1.4mi00
- The BundThe area around Huangpu river is where you can find several of the most interesting attractions in Shanghai. The Bund, as the waterfront is called, has been one of the main symbols of Shanghai for quite some time. It stretches from Waibaidu [...]D: 33.8mi00
- Dongtai Lu Antiques MarketIf you are intending to pick up a few interesting things on your travels to China, then Chinese antiques are the best idea. Most of the time they are not cheap, but sometimes you can end up buying something really special and valuable.In [...]D: n/a00
- Jade Buddha TempleThere is no shortage of temples in Shanghai, and many of them are simply amazing. However, none of them can compare to the Jade Buddha Temple, dating back to the 19th century. The temple was founded when two jade Buddha statues were [...]D: 3.3mi00
Things about Shanghai you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
The Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is...
History & Culture: The Alhambra
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
One of the most and well balanced tourist destinations in Asia and perhaps whole the world, A Thailand luxury Travel and holidays is now very...
Beaches : General guide to Thailand beaches
Not far from Keelung, on a small peninsula, you can find interesting and bizarre stone formations that have been shaped by water and wind for...
Sightseeing: Yeh Liu
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Not expensive, close to the Beach: It was a quiet and peaceful hotel and was only one block away from the beach. It is better to walk down a few...
General: Blue Moon Hotel – Comfort under the Miami Sky
Saint Louis, Missouri
Visit Arch, Science Center, Free St Louis Zoo, History Museum, Busch Stadium, City Museum, and Magic house.
Family & Fun: Gateway to the West