Glamour Bar, Shanghai, China
Travel tips > Asia > China > Shanghai > Glamour Bar
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The menu is on the expensive side, and there are several varieties if champagne, and scores of dainty little cocktails concocted out for exotic ingredients. There's some food too, and it's very tasty, but the portions are a bit small.
20号 Guangdong Rd, Huangpu, Shanghai, China
5 PM to 2 AM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Shanghai
- Bar RougeShanghai's nightlife can be anything you want: classy, laid-back, fun or quirky, depending on where you go. In the case of Bar Rouge, what you get is pure glamor. The bar looks brand new and it is located on the 18th floor of a building [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Bi Feng TangShanghai is one of those cities where you won't have to go hungry until morning if you feel peckish in the middle of the night. There's a lot of street food, and many stall are open until late, but sometimes you feel like sitting [...]D: 2.4mi10
- The BundThe area around Huangpu river is where you can find several of the most interesting attractions in Shanghai. The Bund, as the waterfront is called, has been one of the main symbols of Shanghai for quite some time. It stretches from Waibaidu [...]D: 33.8mi00
- Oriental Pearl TowerThe Bund is one of the landmarks of the city of Shanghai, but it's hard to imagine the Bund without the Oriental Pearl Tower rising just opposite it, across the Huangpu River. The tower is a recent addition to the Shanghai skyline (it [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Dongtai Lu Antiques MarketIf you are intending to pick up a few interesting things on your travels to China, then Chinese antiques are the best idea. Most of the time they are not cheap, but sometimes you can end up buying something really special and valuable.In [...]D: n/a00
Things about Shanghai you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Berlin has got 15 S-Bahn lines, 9 U-Bahn lines, more than 140 bus lines, more than 20 tram lines and several ferry lines as well, so you can...
Public Transportation: Understand the system
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
The National Park is huge and beautiful. It is right next to the city, so you can easily reach it wherever in Killarney you would be. The Park...
Outdoors Activities: Killarney National Park
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
Houston Zoo is easily accessible as it is very close to other popular places of the city like the Hermann Park or the Museum district. Naturally,...
Family & Fun: The Houston Zoo