The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > Santa Cruz > The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The Mystery Spot is a circular area where the laws of physics and gravitation are completely defied. It was opened in 1939, and ever since then, it has kept mesmerizing its visitors. Although it is all a masterfully designed optical illusion, they creators of the site want you to believe that some supernatural causes are at the root of the entire anomaly. It's a very cool spot if you want something unusual, but don't bring your pets, supposedly they start acting erratic while in the Mystery Spot.
465 Mystery Spot Rd, Santa Cruz, CA 95060, USA
A ticket costs $5.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for United States
- City Taste ToursSightseeing and eating at local restaurants are the first things you do when you travel to a foreign country/city. And with the City Taste Tours you literally have a taste of the local traditions. You don't just hop along in a bus and [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Staples CenterThis is a humongous sports arena that can hold up to 20,000 guests. It's also home to the LA Lakers, the LA Clippers, and the LA Kings. There are also a lot of other events like boxing, concerts and opera. Because the place is so large, [...]D: n/a00
- ExploriumKids of every age can enjoy this museum where you can learn so much. Almost every exhibit in the Explorium museum provides a hands-on experience, and small kids learn much more easily if they can touch, see and experience for themselves the [...]D: 4.2mi00
- AngèleThe nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply delicious here. It's also located on the perfect spot, on the bank of the river, so the view [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Harvard YardIf you are looking for a really beautiful place to relax, walk around, eat a sandwich or read a little sitting under an old tree, Harvard Yard is the perfect place. It is about 25 acres large and is surrounded by the oldest and most [...]D: n/a00
Things about Santa Cruz you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Arco de Teles is a small neighbourhood which showcases what Rio used to look like a long long time ago. An archway is the entrance to a series of...
Sightseeing: Arco do Teles
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
You should definitely try out the 'Cave Bath' from Miskolc! It's an extraordinary experience...
Family & Fun: Cave bathing
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
Miami Beach, Florida
This restaurant has the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overprized. ...
Food: Azul – Best wine list, worst cuisine in Miami
For a better insight into California's and the Bay Area's culture and history, the Oakland Museum of California is the place to start. Not...
History & Culture: Oakland Museum of California
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl