Fly in Business Class Together & Save 50% Asiana Business Smartium Class Flights, San Francisco, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Francisco > Fly in Business Class Together & Save 50% Asiana Business Smartium Class Flights
- General travel tip
- City center
Hong Kong is a dynamic city and well known for its vibrancy, shopping malls, restaurants and happy go lucky lifestyle. Infact it is also a favorite romantic destination for couples, whether they are dating one another or on their honeymoon. Listed below are some of the best romantic restaurants in Hong Kong, where you can spend some quality time with your loved one over sumptuous lunch or dinner and make your date or honeymoon all the more special. The city has wonderful restaurants that cater to the taste buds of all kinds of travelers and tourists in all age groups:
• One-Thirty One – Considered as one of the most amazing and unique romantic restaurants in Hong Kong, One-Thirty One is as special as its name. The French restaurant is located on the edge of Three Fathoms Cove in Tolo Harbor. Romantic couples can sit inside the cozy restaurant, which has only 4 tables inside. However, majority of them prefer sitting in the lawn watching the romantic sunset hand in hand with one another. The dinner served there comes in six-course format and is highly appetizing. The best thing is customers are asked about food intolerances and allergies before confirming booking.
• The Verandah – The name of the restaurant itself has a unique bent to it. If you are looking for a romantic dinner/lunch in a royal style, this colonial setting architecture of the restaurant is sure to impress you and your partner. The restaurant offers an awesome view of the sea and the high ceilings impart a royal grandeur. French menu is served in the restaurant; the specialties include Boston lobster salad and black pepper steak (which is cooked directly on your table). Make sure that you dress smartly for the special treat at this restaurant.
• Cafe Deco – When you are talking about romantic restaurants in Hong Kong, you just cannot afford to overlook Café Deco. The jazz band playing in the background and the amazing view of the Victoria Harbor lights glistening through the restaurant windows present an extremely picturesque sight. The interiors of the place are done in state of the art style. Choose from varieties of grilled meat options, sushi, gourmet pizza and many other dining options at this plush restaurant. The bar of the place needs special mention as it stocks some of the finest qualities of wine and liquor. If you are not in the mood of a full meal, enjoy some cool drinks with some lip smacking snacks at the café.
Reaching Hong Kong via discount business class flights
Now that you know about the romantic restaurants in Hong Kong, would you not take your loved one to these awesome places for that special romantic dinner/lunch? Along with this, how about reaching Hong Kong in style by flying in business class? Do not worry – this will not burn a hole in your pocket anymore. Fly business class for less by booking your flights through http://www.skyluxtravel.com/. The travel agency is offering an excellent deal namely, “2 for 1 – Business ‘Smartium’ class flight deals to Asia on Asiana”. It means that two people can fly to selected Asian destinations at the cost of one person. The option is available for one way journey as well as for round trips. For 2 people flying to Hong Kong, one will need to pay $5015 for one way and $9885 for round trip. Such deals are also on offer for flying to Seoul, Cebu, Shanghai, Tokyo, Manila, Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh. Hurry and book these cheap business class tickets and grab the discounts!
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Francisco
- Dolores Park Movie NightOn Thursday night’s throughout the summer, there is a free movie shown in Dolores Park. Don’t expect your typical quiet theater atmosphere. It’s more like a party at Dolores Park. There are no assigned seats and [...]D: 8mi00
- Museum of Asian ArtThis museum is amazing, you simply cannot miss it. It was first opened when a factory owner from Chicago gave his Asian art collection to San Francisco to open a museum with it. The museum has more than 17, 000 objects, from religious [...]D: 9.3mi00
- California Wine MerchantI recommend to sit by the window, the view to Chestnut street is very nice. California Wine Merchant is not a very special place, but it is cozy and pleasant for a drink with your friends. You will fine good wine and great service if [...]D: 10.9mi00
- Golden Gate BridgeWell, I guess this is something pretty obvious, but then I guess it's a valid tip. Go visit the Golden gate bridge. Try to come during the late afternoon and maybe wait for sunset, that will make some awesome pictures. [...]D: 12.5mi00
- De Young Museum in San FranciscoA truly amazing location to visit, the De Young Museum led me to a path of illogical, free thinking. Full of impressionist artworks such as painting, sculptures and other interesting works of contemporary American, African and [...]D: 9.4mi00
Things about San Francisco you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
(_) (_) /_ _______/
Outdoors Activities: Rostyslav
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
If you are at Palma, you should definitely make an excursion through the backlands of the city. The nature there is very nice and there arent the...
Outdoors Activities: The marvellous nature surrounding the city
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
It is the best place for window-shopping. It's not very crowded and the prices are acceptable. You will find almost anything you are looking for.
Shopping: Eastdale Shopping Mall
A cake heaven, I have to admit. The place marvels with unique taste and finery, attention to detail. The Katrina Rozelle pastry and desserts shop...
Shopping: Katrina Rozelle