Fly in Business Class Together & Save 50% Asiana Business Smartium Class Flights, San Francisco, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Francisco > Fly in Business Class Together & Save 50% Asiana Business Smartium Class Flights
- General travel tip
- City center
Hong Kong is a dynamic city and well known for its vibrancy, shopping malls, restaurants and happy go lucky lifestyle. Infact it is also a favorite romantic destination for couples, whether they are dating one another or on their honeymoon. Listed below are some of the best romantic restaurants in Hong Kong, where you can spend some quality time with your loved one over sumptuous lunch or dinner and make your date or honeymoon all the more special. The city has wonderful restaurants that cater to the taste buds of all kinds of travelers and tourists in all age groups:
• One-Thirty One – Considered as one of the most amazing and unique romantic restaurants in Hong Kong, One-Thirty One is as special as its name. The French restaurant is located on the edge of Three Fathoms Cove in Tolo Harbor. Romantic couples can sit inside the cozy restaurant, which has only 4 tables inside. However, majority of them prefer sitting in the lawn watching the romantic sunset hand in hand with one another. The dinner served there comes in six-course format and is highly appetizing. The best thing is customers are asked about food intolerances and allergies before confirming booking.
• The Verandah – The name of the restaurant itself has a unique bent to it. If you are looking for a romantic dinner/lunch in a royal style, this colonial setting architecture of the restaurant is sure to impress you and your partner. The restaurant offers an awesome view of the sea and the high ceilings impart a royal grandeur. French menu is served in the restaurant; the specialties include Boston lobster salad and black pepper steak (which is cooked directly on your table). Make sure that you dress smartly for the special treat at this restaurant.
• Cafe Deco – When you are talking about romantic restaurants in Hong Kong, you just cannot afford to overlook Café Deco. The jazz band playing in the background and the amazing view of the Victoria Harbor lights glistening through the restaurant windows present an extremely picturesque sight. The interiors of the place are done in state of the art style. Choose from varieties of grilled meat options, sushi, gourmet pizza and many other dining options at this plush restaurant. The bar of the place needs special mention as it stocks some of the finest qualities of wine and liquor. If you are not in the mood of a full meal, enjoy some cool drinks with some lip smacking snacks at the café.
Reaching Hong Kong via discount business class flights
Now that you know about the romantic restaurants in Hong Kong, would you not take your loved one to these awesome places for that special romantic dinner/lunch? Along with this, how about reaching Hong Kong in style by flying in business class? Do not worry – this will not burn a hole in your pocket anymore. Fly business class for less by booking your flights through http://www.skyluxtravel.com/. The travel agency is offering an excellent deal namely, “2 for 1 – Business ‘Smartium’ class flight deals to Asia on Asiana”. It means that two people can fly to selected Asian destinations at the cost of one person. The option is available for one way journey as well as for round trips. For 2 people flying to Hong Kong, one will need to pay $5015 for one way and $9885 for round trip. Such deals are also on offer for flying to Seoul, Cebu, Shanghai, Tokyo, Manila, Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh. Hurry and book these cheap business class tickets and grab the discounts!
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Francisco
- Powell St Cable CarThe Powell/Market Street Cable Car is one of the most popular Cable Car Stops in the city. It showcases the famous Cable Car Turnaround, where drivers manually turn the car the same way it has been done since its opening. The line to get on [...]D: 9.7mi00
- Stow LakeHidden within Golden Gate Park is a lake and a mountainous island. Stow Lake which has deep San Francisco history is a great spot for a picnic or an afternoon stroll. The lake offers quiet scenery and abundant wildlife. The [...]D: 9.5mi00
- Anchor Steam BrewerySan Francisco's one and only Brewery offers two free tours and tasting daily. With history dating back to the late 1800's Anchor Brewery is one of San Francisco's least known landmarks. They offer great tours which fill up weeks if not [...]D: 8.3mi00
- Twin PeaksTwin Peaks is one of the most underrated spots in the city. It offers some of the most magnificient view of the city on clear days and nights. Twin Peaks provides views of downtown, At&T park, the Bay Bridge plus more!This is a must [...]D: 7.7mi00
- California Wine MerchantI recommend to sit by the window, the view to Chestnut street is very nice. California Wine Merchant is not a very special place, but it is cozy and pleasant for a drink with your friends. You will fine good wine and great service if [...]D: 10.9mi00
Things about San Francisco you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The shopping street called the 'Zeil' offers you all you can buy.
General: Shopping in the city center
Go snorkling or scuba diving. Eat lots of fish at any of the Seafood restaurants - make sure you don't just eat the hotels, street food is often...
Outdoors Activities: Snorkling or scuba diving
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
Located between Milan and Venice, the city of Romeo and Juliet is popular for its historical monuments and wonderful landscapes. This city has a...
History & Culture: A Land with Attractions in Diversity
Baile Felix, Romania
One of the main points of atractions in Baile Felix is the Nenuphar Lake wich is a natural reservation and wich hosts 3 species of nenuphars.
General: Nenuphar Lake - Lotus
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
The best way to get to know Montgomery is to take a ride with the 1940's looking-like bus. The bus has air-conditioning, clean windows and if...
Public Transportation: Authentic 1940's bus-ride
Though called old town, Scottsdale's Old Town is actually not so old, only a bit more than 50, and still when you walk down the streets you feel...
Sightseeing: Scottsdale Old Town and Art District near Phoenix
Saint Paul, Minnesota
There is no place where you could eat such a delicious ice cream as in the Grand Ole Creamery, not even in the best restaurant in town. They have...
Food: Grand Ole Creamery
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam