Fly in Business Class Together & Save 50% Asiana Business Smartium Class Flights, San Francisco, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Francisco > Fly in Business Class Together & Save 50% Asiana Business Smartium Class Flights
- General travel tip
- City center
Hong Kong is a dynamic city and well known for its vibrancy, shopping malls, restaurants and happy go lucky lifestyle. Infact it is also a favorite romantic destination for couples, whether they are dating one another or on their honeymoon. Listed below are some of the best romantic restaurants in Hong Kong, where you can spend some quality time with your loved one over sumptuous lunch or dinner and make your date or honeymoon all the more special. The city has wonderful restaurants that cater to the taste buds of all kinds of travelers and tourists in all age groups:
• One-Thirty One – Considered as one of the most amazing and unique romantic restaurants in Hong Kong, One-Thirty One is as special as its name. The French restaurant is located on the edge of Three Fathoms Cove in Tolo Harbor. Romantic couples can sit inside the cozy restaurant, which has only 4 tables inside. However, majority of them prefer sitting in the lawn watching the romantic sunset hand in hand with one another. The dinner served there comes in six-course format and is highly appetizing. The best thing is customers are asked about food intolerances and allergies before confirming booking.
• The Verandah – The name of the restaurant itself has a unique bent to it. If you are looking for a romantic dinner/lunch in a royal style, this colonial setting architecture of the restaurant is sure to impress you and your partner. The restaurant offers an awesome view of the sea and the high ceilings impart a royal grandeur. French menu is served in the restaurant; the specialties include Boston lobster salad and black pepper steak (which is cooked directly on your table). Make sure that you dress smartly for the special treat at this restaurant.
• Cafe Deco – When you are talking about romantic restaurants in Hong Kong, you just cannot afford to overlook Café Deco. The jazz band playing in the background and the amazing view of the Victoria Harbor lights glistening through the restaurant windows present an extremely picturesque sight. The interiors of the place are done in state of the art style. Choose from varieties of grilled meat options, sushi, gourmet pizza and many other dining options at this plush restaurant. The bar of the place needs special mention as it stocks some of the finest qualities of wine and liquor. If you are not in the mood of a full meal, enjoy some cool drinks with some lip smacking snacks at the café.
Reaching Hong Kong via discount business class flights
Now that you know about the romantic restaurants in Hong Kong, would you not take your loved one to these awesome places for that special romantic dinner/lunch? Along with this, how about reaching Hong Kong in style by flying in business class? Do not worry – this will not burn a hole in your pocket anymore. Fly business class for less by booking your flights through http://www.skyluxtravel.com/. The travel agency is offering an excellent deal namely, “2 for 1 – Business ‘Smartium’ class flight deals to Asia on Asiana”. It means that two people can fly to selected Asian destinations at the cost of one person. The option is available for one way journey as well as for round trips. For 2 people flying to Hong Kong, one will need to pay $5015 for one way and $9885 for round trip. Such deals are also on offer for flying to Seoul, Cebu, Shanghai, Tokyo, Manila, Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh. Hurry and book these cheap business class tickets and grab the discounts!
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Francisco
- Musée MécaniqueHidden in the back of Pier 45 is an warehouse converted into an old arcade Museum. Featuring a variety of games dating back to the early 1900's. This museum is a hands on enjoyment of the past. Includes old mechanical baseball games, [...]D: 11.3mi00
- California Wine MerchantI recommend to sit by the window, the view to Chestnut street is very nice. California Wine Merchant is not a very special place, but it is cozy and pleasant for a drink with your friends. You will fine good wine and great service if [...]D: 10.9mi00
- DeLessioThe most delicious cake I've ever tasted was here in San Francisco in a little pastry shop on Market Street: DeLessio. At first I didn't even find the bakery, it so hidden, but already as I stepped in I was overwhelmed with the sweet, fresh [...]D: 8.8mi00
- Ferry BuildingI think Ferry Building is one of the nicest places in San Francisco, which is a great thing knowing that the whole city is so great! The building was finished in 1903 and it was the center to wager the boats and ferries that crossed the [...]D: 10.4mi00
- Anchor Steam BrewerySan Francisco's one and only Brewery offers two free tours and tasting daily. With history dating back to the late 1800's Anchor Brewery is one of San Francisco's least known landmarks. They offer great tours which fill up weeks if not [...]D: 8.3mi00
Things about San Francisco you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bangladesh expedition-Lonely planet recommended tour company in Bangladesh based at Pan PAcific Sonargaon Hotel, level-112 Ph: 00-88 01715093412 ...
Sightseeing: Bangladesh travel
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
In Langenargen there is a beautiful castle.
General: Visit the beautiful castle
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
What makes this Paranormal 911 Haunted Firehouse so unique is that you are not just shown around a house that is supposedly haunted and told...
Family & Fun: Paranormal 911 Haunted Firehouse