Fly in Business Class Together & Save 50% Asiana Business Smartium Class Flights, San Francisco, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Francisco > Fly in Business Class Together & Save 50% Asiana Business Smartium Class Flights
- General travel tip
- City center
Hong Kong is a dynamic city and well known for its vibrancy, shopping malls, restaurants and happy go lucky lifestyle. Infact it is also a favorite romantic destination for couples, whether they are dating one another or on their honeymoon. Listed below are some of the best romantic restaurants in Hong Kong, where you can spend some quality time with your loved one over sumptuous lunch or dinner and make your date or honeymoon all the more special. The city has wonderful restaurants that cater to the taste buds of all kinds of travelers and tourists in all age groups:
• One-Thirty One – Considered as one of the most amazing and unique romantic restaurants in Hong Kong, One-Thirty One is as special as its name. The French restaurant is located on the edge of Three Fathoms Cove in Tolo Harbor. Romantic couples can sit inside the cozy restaurant, which has only 4 tables inside. However, majority of them prefer sitting in the lawn watching the romantic sunset hand in hand with one another. The dinner served there comes in six-course format and is highly appetizing. The best thing is customers are asked about food intolerances and allergies before confirming booking.
• The Verandah – The name of the restaurant itself has a unique bent to it. If you are looking for a romantic dinner/lunch in a royal style, this colonial setting architecture of the restaurant is sure to impress you and your partner. The restaurant offers an awesome view of the sea and the high ceilings impart a royal grandeur. French menu is served in the restaurant; the specialties include Boston lobster salad and black pepper steak (which is cooked directly on your table). Make sure that you dress smartly for the special treat at this restaurant.
• Cafe Deco – When you are talking about romantic restaurants in Hong Kong, you just cannot afford to overlook Café Deco. The jazz band playing in the background and the amazing view of the Victoria Harbor lights glistening through the restaurant windows present an extremely picturesque sight. The interiors of the place are done in state of the art style. Choose from varieties of grilled meat options, sushi, gourmet pizza and many other dining options at this plush restaurant. The bar of the place needs special mention as it stocks some of the finest qualities of wine and liquor. If you are not in the mood of a full meal, enjoy some cool drinks with some lip smacking snacks at the café.
Reaching Hong Kong via discount business class flights
Now that you know about the romantic restaurants in Hong Kong, would you not take your loved one to these awesome places for that special romantic dinner/lunch? Along with this, how about reaching Hong Kong in style by flying in business class? Do not worry – this will not burn a hole in your pocket anymore. Fly business class for less by booking your flights through http://www.skyluxtravel.com/. The travel agency is offering an excellent deal namely, “2 for 1 – Business ‘Smartium’ class flight deals to Asia on Asiana”. It means that two people can fly to selected Asian destinations at the cost of one person. The option is available for one way journey as well as for round trips. For 2 people flying to Hong Kong, one will need to pay $5015 for one way and $9885 for round trip. Such deals are also on offer for flying to Seoul, Cebu, Shanghai, Tokyo, Manila, Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh. Hurry and book these cheap business class tickets and grab the discounts!
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Francisco
- Sutro BathsSutro Baths is at the north west corner of the city next to the Cliff House. The baths, which are now ruins, was a popular swimming pool that opened in the 1800's which burned down in the 1960's. What is left is a beautiful building [...]D: 10.8mi00
- City Beer StoreHere is a great news for beer lovers in San Francisco. City Beer Store is a fabulous little place with an extremely wide selection of beers. It is not easy to chose from the more than 300 types of beers, but you can take your time, you [...]D: 9mi00
- Twin PeaksTwin Peaks is one of the most underrated spots in the city. It offers some of the most magnificient view of the city on clear days and nights. Twin Peaks provides views of downtown, At&T park, the Bay Bridge plus more!This is a must [...]D: 7.7mi00
- Dosa (Fillmore)We made a reservation to a restaurant which serves South Indian food. I always wanted to try that out. It was a good idea to book a table in advance, because it was pretty crowded, being weekend and all. We got a table upstairs that [...]D: 9.8mi00
- DeLessioThe most delicious cake I've ever tasted was here in San Francisco in a little pastry shop on Market Street: DeLessio. At first I didn't even find the bakery, it so hidden, but already as I stepped in I was overwhelmed with the sweet, fresh [...]D: 8.8mi00
Things about San Francisco you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are aorund Bregenz at the time of july/august and if you like theater plays, you have definitely to visit the theater festival of Bregenz....
Night Life & Entertainment: Theater festival at the lake of Constance
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
For anyone on this site that is interested in coming to Jamaica for vacation I would first suggest that you not spend the ridiculous amount for...
General: Paradise Jamaica
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
One of the most unique and fun shows I've been in Indianapolis was in the White Rabbit Cabaret. Their performances were funny, almost burlesque...
Night Life & Entertainment: White Rabbit Cabaret
This museum is just great and really well suited for kids to. I would say the highlight of the Arizona Museum of Natural History is their...
History & Culture: Arizona Museum of Natural History
Hong Kong, China
When visiting Hong Kong, one of the main places to go is Victoria Peak on Hong Kong Island. Being Hong Kong’s highest point, the view from the...
Outdoors Activities: Victoria Peak on Hong Kong Island
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.