Fly in Business Class Together & Save 50% Asiana Business Smartium Class Flights, San Francisco, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Francisco > Fly in Business Class Together & Save 50% Asiana Business Smartium Class Flights
- General travel tip
- City center
Hong Kong is a dynamic city and well known for its vibrancy, shopping malls, restaurants and happy go lucky lifestyle. Infact it is also a favorite romantic destination for couples, whether they are dating one another or on their honeymoon. Listed below are some of the best romantic restaurants in Hong Kong, where you can spend some quality time with your loved one over sumptuous lunch or dinner and make your date or honeymoon all the more special. The city has wonderful restaurants that cater to the taste buds of all kinds of travelers and tourists in all age groups:
• One-Thirty One – Considered as one of the most amazing and unique romantic restaurants in Hong Kong, One-Thirty One is as special as its name. The French restaurant is located on the edge of Three Fathoms Cove in Tolo Harbor. Romantic couples can sit inside the cozy restaurant, which has only 4 tables inside. However, majority of them prefer sitting in the lawn watching the romantic sunset hand in hand with one another. The dinner served there comes in six-course format and is highly appetizing. The best thing is customers are asked about food intolerances and allergies before confirming booking.
• The Verandah – The name of the restaurant itself has a unique bent to it. If you are looking for a romantic dinner/lunch in a royal style, this colonial setting architecture of the restaurant is sure to impress you and your partner. The restaurant offers an awesome view of the sea and the high ceilings impart a royal grandeur. French menu is served in the restaurant; the specialties include Boston lobster salad and black pepper steak (which is cooked directly on your table). Make sure that you dress smartly for the special treat at this restaurant.
• Cafe Deco – When you are talking about romantic restaurants in Hong Kong, you just cannot afford to overlook Café Deco. The jazz band playing in the background and the amazing view of the Victoria Harbor lights glistening through the restaurant windows present an extremely picturesque sight. The interiors of the place are done in state of the art style. Choose from varieties of grilled meat options, sushi, gourmet pizza and many other dining options at this plush restaurant. The bar of the place needs special mention as it stocks some of the finest qualities of wine and liquor. If you are not in the mood of a full meal, enjoy some cool drinks with some lip smacking snacks at the café.
Reaching Hong Kong via discount business class flights
Now that you know about the romantic restaurants in Hong Kong, would you not take your loved one to these awesome places for that special romantic dinner/lunch? Along with this, how about reaching Hong Kong in style by flying in business class? Do not worry – this will not burn a hole in your pocket anymore. Fly business class for less by booking your flights through http://www.skyluxtravel.com/. The travel agency is offering an excellent deal namely, “2 for 1 – Business ‘Smartium’ class flight deals to Asia on Asiana”. It means that two people can fly to selected Asian destinations at the cost of one person. The option is available for one way journey as well as for round trips. For 2 people flying to Hong Kong, one will need to pay $5015 for one way and $9885 for round trip. Such deals are also on offer for flying to Seoul, Cebu, Shanghai, Tokyo, Manila, Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh. Hurry and book these cheap business class tickets and grab the discounts!
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Francisco
- Coit TowerThe most amazing sight I've ever seen. The Coit Tower, built in 1933 in memory of an eccentric rich lady, Lillie Hitchcock Coit (who left all her money to this tower) and the brave firemen of the city, is a tall white marble tower which [...]D: 10.9mi00
- Avail Cheap Business Class Flights from Turkish Airlines...Are you a frequent traveler to Asian destinations? Well, good news is just waiting for you. Now you can travel to different Asian cities luxuriously without actually paying for it. Yes, this is not a joke. ASAP Tickets has brought never [...]D: 9mi00
- California Wine MerchantI recommend to sit by the window, the view to Chestnut street is very nice. California Wine Merchant is not a very special place, but it is cozy and pleasant for a drink with your friends. You will fine good wine and great service if [...]D: 10.9mi00
- Stow LakeHidden within Golden Gate Park is a lake and a mountainous island. Stow Lake which has deep San Francisco history is a great spot for a picnic or an afternoon stroll. The lake offers quiet scenery and abundant wildlife. The [...]D: 9.5mi00
- Powell St Cable CarThe Powell/Market Street Cable Car is one of the most popular Cable Car Stops in the city. It showcases the famous Cable Car Turnaround, where drivers manually turn the car the same way it has been done since its opening. The line to get on [...]D: 9.7mi00
Things about San Francisco you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
If you like good food and a guiness in a noble atmosphere, you should go there. You can even get very good rooms in the hotel, not cheap but ver...
Food: Clontarf Castle
Are you feeling stressed and tired of your daily routine? Want to enjoy a rejuvenating vacation with your family? Plan a trip to visit an...
Family & Fun: Arena, Ponte Pietra, Lamberti Tower,Piazza Dell Erbe
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Es gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten.
Family & Fun: Zirkus in Tjumen
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Easy, tasty and quick; these are the words I can describe the Bird Dog Barbecue with. The customer service is quick and top-notch, the sandwiches,...
Food: Bird Dog Barbecue
Though not exactly in the heart of the town, the drive up to Pudgy's Pizzeria is well worth it. They serve the most delicious thick pizza in...
Food: Pudgy's Pizzeria
Durban, South Africa
Looking for a Durban, South Africa hotel for this weekend for this Friday and Saturday night? You will definitely get the most value and the best...
General: The Best Hotels in Durban For This Weekend
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing