Las Americas Premium Outlets, San Diego, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Diego > Las Americas Premium Outlets
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Phone: (619) 934-8400
4211 Camino de la Plaza,
San Diego, CA 92173
Mon-Sat: 10am-9pm, Sun: 10am-7pm
Opening hours may vary during special holiday sales
How to get there:
From San Diego:
From I-5 exit right on Dairy Mart Road, go 1/8th mile and turn left onto Camino de la Plaza. The Las Americas Premium Outlets are one mile on the right.
From I-805 exit on Camino de la Plaza, the last exit before the International border crossing into Mexico. Turn right and go 1/8th mile, Las Americas Premium Outlets are on the left.
Driving on the I-805 north and get off on San Ysidro Blvd. and turn right on Camino de la Plaza. The Las Americas Premium Outlets are on the left.
Recent travel tips for San Diego
- Gaslamp QuarterThe Gaslamp Quarter is San Diego's first choice for dining, shopping and entertainment. There are many things to discover in the areas of food, fun and culture. The gaslamp quarter is also one of the most historic areas of San Diego. If [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Red FoxAn insider tip for San Diego is the Red Fox, which is a steakhouse with a piano lounge. The special thing about it is that you can actually get up play the piano and sing. There are also some old men singing and accompanying you on their [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Wild Animal ParkThis park is connected with the San Diego Zoo, but it's 31 miles to the south from it. The Wild Animal Park was created to help protect endangered species. It is almost incredible, but they carved out large areas from the dry rocks to [...]D: n/a00
- Legoland in San DiegoLegoland is an amusement park and is fun if you go with kids... or if you feel like you are a kid in the inside. Almost everything is made of big legos from the entrance to the end. You should bring clothes to change, because you will [...]D: n/a10
- Mission San Luis ReyMission San Luis Rey is the oldest mission in California. It was founded by Franciscan friars in 1794 to convert the local natives to the catholic religion. Now it can be visited by the public. The rooms, cells and halls were preserved [...]D: n/a00
Things about San Diego you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
There is no man on the earth who would not find the tango one of the most beautiful dances in the world. To see is in Argentina, one of its homes...
Night Life & Entertainment: Tango Show in El Viejo Almacen
While in Munich, you should go see a soccer match at the Allianz Arena. You may also want to just go there and visit without seeing a match. The...
Sightseeing: Visiting the Allianz Arena
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
This amazing big bar is the greatest place to go dancing or just having fun for a night. The Cowboy Lounge has at least 3 bars and amazing dance...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cowboy Lounge
With many and interesting exhibits, not to mention an arboretum and a huge collection of various animals, the Louisville Zoo should definitely be...
Family & Fun: Louisville Zoo
A local restaurant that serves traditional Mexican food in a welcoming, friendly environment. Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant is owned by a...
Food: Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant