Las Americas Premium Outlets, San Diego, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Diego > Las Americas Premium Outlets
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Phone: (619) 934-8400
4211 Camino de la Plaza,
San Diego, CA 92173
Mon-Sat: 10am-9pm, Sun: 10am-7pm
Opening hours may vary during special holiday sales
How to get there:
From San Diego:
From I-5 exit right on Dairy Mart Road, go 1/8th mile and turn left onto Camino de la Plaza. The Las Americas Premium Outlets are one mile on the right.
From I-805 exit on Camino de la Plaza, the last exit before the International border crossing into Mexico. Turn right and go 1/8th mile, Las Americas Premium Outlets are on the left.
Driving on the I-805 north and get off on San Ysidro Blvd. and turn right on Camino de la Plaza. The Las Americas Premium Outlets are on the left.
Recent travel tips for San Diego
- Cabrillo National Monument Point LomaThe Monument is located on the tip of the Point Loma peninsula. It was named after the Portuguese explorer who, from there discovered California. The view from here is astonishing, the whole downtown of San Diego and Colorado Island are [...]D: n/a00
- Red FoxAn insider tip for San Diego is the Red Fox, which is a steakhouse with a piano lounge. The special thing about it is that you can actually get up play the piano and sing. There are also some old men singing and accompanying you on their [...]D: 5.7mi00
- The WaterfrontThe Waterfront is one of the oldest bars in San Diego. It was the main place of the Italian workers who lived in the area and were fishermen. They built an apartment house around it but did not demolish the bar. The bar was restored, [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Bazaar del MundoBazaar Del Mundo shops offer a great selection of Latin American jewelery and art work. This is the right place for you if you are looking for real South American handcrafted works. Besides artwork, jewelry, and fantastic Mexican food, [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Wild Animal ParkThis park is connected with the San Diego Zoo, but it's 31 miles to the south from it. The Wild Animal Park was created to help protect endangered species. It is almost incredible, but they carved out large areas from the dry rocks to [...]D: n/a00
Things about San Diego you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
Hey, don't forget to buy some of the traditional hand made puppets and jaipuri quilts from the town. The area near Hawa Mahal has a lot of shops...
Shopping: The Hawa Mahal shops
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Located on the East Side of the city, Houlihan's Restaurant serves nutritious food using local ingredients and each dish is prepared at the...
Food: Houlihan's Restaurant
Caffe de Luca is not a very special place, but it's very cosy and pleasant. It is located in the heart of bucktown and I loved to have breakfast...
Food: Caffe De Luca
This store is one of the best places to buy antiques, souvenirs or collectibles. The staff is really friendly, they are willing to help in any way...
Shopping: Knightsbridge Antique Mall