Las Americas Premium Outlets, San Diego, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Diego > Las Americas Premium Outlets
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Phone: (619) 934-8400
4211 Camino de la Plaza,
San Diego, CA 92173
Mon-Sat: 10am-9pm, Sun: 10am-7pm
Opening hours may vary during special holiday sales
How to get there:
From San Diego:
From I-5 exit right on Dairy Mart Road, go 1/8th mile and turn left onto Camino de la Plaza. The Las Americas Premium Outlets are one mile on the right.
From I-805 exit on Camino de la Plaza, the last exit before the International border crossing into Mexico. Turn right and go 1/8th mile, Las Americas Premium Outlets are on the left.
Driving on the I-805 north and get off on San Ysidro Blvd. and turn right on Camino de la Plaza. The Las Americas Premium Outlets are on the left.
Recent travel tips for San Diego
- The Mormon TempleThe construction of the Mormon Temple of San Diego was led by the architect William S. Lewis II. and Kenneth Möller, their inspiration came from the Mormon temples in Salt Lake City and Washington DC. The white building is an excellent [...]D: 10.5mi00
- Bazaar del MundoBazaar Del Mundo shops offer a great selection of Latin American jewelery and art work. This is the right place for you if you are looking for real South American handcrafted works. Besides artwork, jewelry, and fantastic Mexican food, [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Mission San Luis ReyMission San Luis Rey is the oldest mission in California. It was founded by Franciscan friars in 1794 to convert the local natives to the catholic religion. Now it can be visited by the public. The rooms, cells and halls were preserved [...]D: n/a00
- Legoland in San DiegoLegoland is an amusement park and is fun if you go with kids... or if you feel like you are a kid in the inside. Almost everything is made of big legos from the entrance to the end. You should bring clothes to change, because you will [...]D: n/a10
- Seaport VillageSeaport Village is one of the greatest places in San Diego. It located in San Diego Harbor and is very nice. It has got some kind of a rustic seaport town feeling, and it is very pleasant. There are lots of shops and all kinds of [...]D: n/a00
Things about San Diego you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
It is easily one of the number one eating places in Anchorage, because the food is really good. Though they serve mostly pizzas at the Moose's...
Food: Moose's Tooth Pub
Going to Atlanta by plane? Than fly with Delta to Atlanta - they usually have very competitive rates - or choose US Airways what has got the...
General: Going to Atlanta by plane
Though not one of the most major attractions of the city, the Big Shoe Repair is definitely a sight you shouldn't miss while traveling through...
Sightseeing: Big Shoe Repair
El Paso, Texas
The largest state park in the US, Franklin Mountains State Park is accessible to the public from 8am to 5pm seven days a week. You can take part...
Outdoors Activities: Franklin Mountains State Park
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people