Bali Hai Restaurant, San Diego, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Diego > Bali Hai Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
There is a wonderful boat dock in the back of the restaurant.
Phone: (619) 222 - 1181
2230 Shelter Island Drive
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:30 - 3pm Buffet
11:30 - 3:30 pm Menu Service
3:30 - 5 pm Appetizers Only
Brunch: Sunday 10am - 2pm* Buffet Only
3pm - 4pm Appetizers Only
Dinner Monday - Thurs 5pm - 9pm* Menu Service
Friday 5pm - 10pm*
Saturday 4:30pm - 10pm*
Sunday 4pm - 9pm*
Recent travel tips for San Diego
- Sea WorldSea World is a must see when you are in San Diego. This is not like some of the amusement parks where you really won't be too happy as an adult. This is for the whole family. They have amazing shows (i.e. dolphins or killer whale - Shamu). [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Legoland in San DiegoLegoland is an amusement park and is fun if you go with kids... or if you feel like you are a kid in the inside. Almost everything is made of big legos from the entrance to the end. You should bring clothes to change, because you will [...]D: n/a10
- Budget travel in San DiegoSan Diego is pretty, but isn't very cheap. Here are a few things that might help saving money. You should buy some food in supermarkets and then pack your own food for the day so you will not have to buy food from fast foods and [...]D: n/a00
- The WaterfrontThe Waterfront is one of the oldest bars in San Diego. It was the main place of the Italian workers who lived in the area and were fishermen. They built an apartment house around it but did not demolish the bar. The bar was restored, [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Balboa ParkThe large and pleasant Balboa Park is located in the heart of the city. The park gives home to the famous san Diego Zoo and not less than 13 museums. Not all of the museums are very good, but the Museum of Man and the Natural History [...]D: 4.6mi00
Things about San Diego you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Martigny travel tips - Switzerland
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
Berlin travel tips - Germany
The Berlin Zoo is just amazing. It is the oldest zoo in Germany and it's huge. Gives home to more than 14,000 animals of 1,500 species. They have a...
Family & Fun: Berlin Zoo and Aqarium
Wrixum travel tips - Germany
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
Cluj-napoca travel tips - Romania
Visit the beautiful Saint Michael's church...it is the symbol of the city besides the statue of King Matthias sitting on his horse..one of the...
General: Cluj Napoca
Denver travel tips - Colorado
With an amazing collection of artwork from different ages and different artists, the Denver Art Museum is a treasure chest in downtown Denver. ...
History & Culture: Denver Art Museum
Fresno travel tips - California
Newly remodeled, Richard's Restaurant in Fresno is the best old-school locale that serves steaks and seafood like in the old days. Though...
Food: Richard's Restaurant Fresno
Las Vegas travel tips - Nevada
Never pay full price for a show in Vegas. Look for 1/2 price tickets at Tickets 4 Tonight. Several locations all over Vegas and on the strip. They...
Night Life & Entertainment: 1/2 price shows
Raleigh travel tips - North Carolina
The game heaven on earth for kids, the Marbles Kids Museum is not only a place where children can learn things but a place where they can do that...
Family & Fun: Marbles Kids Museum
San Jose travel tips - California
Equipped with at least 30 pool tables, South First Billiards in San Jose is a fun place with live music and a great crowd. The Happy Hour last...
Night Life & Entertainment: South First Billiards
Seattle travel tips - Washington
Pacific Science Center is a great spot for everyone as all of us can find something amazing in there. Besides the huge IMAX movie theater there are...
History & Culture: Pacific Science Center