Via Appia Antica, Rome, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Rome > Via Appia Antica
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The street is worth a walk. But in modern times more and more gets destroyed by the growing city.
Via Appia Antica, 57-83, 00179 Rom, Italien
How to get there:
Take the subway to the station 'via ostiense' and then the bus.
Recent travel tips for Rome
- Free WifiIf you are looking for free Wifi when in Rome, check out Barnum. This is the coziest place I have found with very friendly service. I never had Internet connection problems and the Wifi is free. [...]D: 0.7mi00
- The ancient ColosseumIf you plan to visit the Colosseum in the tourist season, go there in the morning. That has got two reasons: 1. A lot of tourists gruops come there by bus and train, what makes you waiting for entrance for a very long time. 2. In the noon [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Case RomaneCase Romane or Case Romane del Celio is one of the best preserved Roman villas that can be visited today. It is located close to the Circus Maximus and can be reached by foot. The villa which was built in the third century A.D. was [...]D: n/a00
- Tutto PizzaWenn ihr in Rom seid und gute Pizza bestellen wollt, dann bestellt Pizza bei Tutto Pizza. Dort ist die Pizza super. [...]D: n/a10
- The living museumThe Eternal City...a living museum that one must see and experience. [...]D: n/a10
Things about Rome you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
Sign up for free guest lists at all the nigh clubs in Valencia while contributing to charity at https://xceed.me/events/valencia
Night Life & Entertainment: Free entry to night clubs
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
The Arc de Triomphe is one of the most famous sites in Paris and a symbol for Paris. It is beautifully located on Champs Elysées and was built for...
History & Culture: Arc de Triomphe
Last year we stayed a night in the Mandarin pension in Sopron. I can recommend this place because I was really satisfied with it. We paid around 20...
General: Mandarin Pension in Sopron
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
The most wonderful and entertaining place to take your kids while on holiday in Cincinnati is the Duke Energy Children's Museum in the...
Family & Fun: Duke Energy Children's Museum
If you're into theme parks and into alligators, then you'll definitely enjoy Gatorland, a 110 acre monstrosity o a park filled with all things...
Family & Fun: Gatorland in Orlando
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide