Catacombs of San Sebastiano, Rome, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Rome > Catacombs of San Sebastiano
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Telefon: +39(0)6 7850350
Fax: +39(0)6 7843745
ADULTS € 8.00
CHILDREN € 5.00
a) Children 6 to 15 years
b) students in the school trip with a letter from the Presentation School
c) Militaerund security force
a) Children up to 6 Janre
b) for disabled
c) Teachers of school groups
9.00-12.00 / 14.00-17.00
How to get there:
The bus that arrives near the catacombs of St. Sebastian are the following:
· 118, at the Piramide Metro station (line B); useful stop next to the Basilica S. Sebastian
· 218 Metro stop at the station of San Giovanni in Laterano (line A) stop at the ditch Ardeatine, the Basilica of St. Sebastian is about mt.300 away, along Via delle Sette Chiese.
· 660 at the Colli Albani Metro station (line A) stop profit at the Tomb of Cecilia Metella, the Basilica of St. Sebastian is more than mt. 500, along the Via Appia Antica, Rome direction.
Recent travel tips for Rome
- The ancient ColosseumIf you plan to visit the Colosseum in the tourist season, go there in the morning. That has got two reasons: 1. A lot of tourists gruops come there by bus and train, what makes you waiting for entrance for a very long time. 2. In the noon [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Free Wifi - Internet Cafe BarnumBarnum is my favorite internet cafe in Rome. I need free Wifi when I travel to manage my business and this is the perfect spot. The place is somewhat alternative, offers healthy freshly prepared food, awesome coffee and great juices (Mine [...]D: 0.7mi00
- TrastevereTrastevere offers a lot of beauty and life. This is the old town of Rome, if one can really call it that. It should be called the "really old" town. Anyhow, the place is a student's favorite hangout. It's packed with bars, coffee shops and [...]D: 1mi00
- National Memorial for Vittorio Emanuele II.At the heart of Rome, the Piazza Venezia is located, depart from the main roads (Via del Corso, Via Quattro Novembre, VIa Plebiscito, Via dei Fiori Romani (that leads along the Roman Forum to the Colosseum). On this square stands the white [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The catacombsThe Catacombs of St.Callixtus (San Callisto) are among the largest and most important of Rome. They originated around the middle of the 2nd Century. and form a burial complex of 15 hectares of expansion, with the ductal network of about 20 [...]D: 3.2mi00
Things about Rome you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like walking, travel along the trace of the old roman waterpipe, nearly 100km long. You can enjoy a nice nature and see the leftovers of...
General: The roman waterpipe
Driving through that city can be interesting, especially if you go there with a van or another big car. Also some of the subterranean parking lots...
General: Traffic situation
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
The two museums are in the same building, one of the most impressive Renaissance mansions in Lyon built at the beginning of the 16the century. ...
History & Culture: Historical Museum and Puppet Museum
This is a great park in the center of Athens there is a fun Park that lets you get away from the chaotic city for a while. It's good to know that...
Outdoors Activities: City Park
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
The viaducts built over the many railroad tracks of Atlanta have been converted into an interesting shopping and entertainment district at the end...
Night Life & Entertainment: Underground Atlanta
Charleston, West Virginia
Houston freeways are great. Just pop into downtown have fun and your back to your own bed in notime.
General: Outside of Houston, Tx
Fort Worth, Texas
Full of modern, eclectic artworks such as paintings and photography, the Amon Carter Museum is open to the public free of charge and its aim is to...
History & Culture: Amon Carter Museum
Lake Powell is one of the best places you can visit if you're looking for some outdoors activities. To me a lake in the desert is simply amazing...
Outdoors Activities: Renting a Boat at Lake Powell