Catacombs of San Sebastiano, Rome, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Rome > Catacombs of San Sebastiano
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Telefon: +39(0)6 7850350
Fax: +39(0)6 7843745
ADULTS € 8.00
CHILDREN € 5.00
a) Children 6 to 15 years
b) students in the school trip with a letter from the Presentation School
c) Militaerund security force
a) Children up to 6 Janre
b) for disabled
c) Teachers of school groups
9.00-12.00 / 14.00-17.00
How to get there:
The bus that arrives near the catacombs of St. Sebastian are the following:
· 118, at the Piramide Metro station (line B); useful stop next to the Basilica S. Sebastian
· 218 Metro stop at the station of San Giovanni in Laterano (line A) stop at the ditch Ardeatine, the Basilica of St. Sebastian is about mt.300 away, along Via delle Sette Chiese.
· 660 at the Colli Albani Metro station (line A) stop profit at the Tomb of Cecilia Metella, the Basilica of St. Sebastian is more than mt. 500, along the Via Appia Antica, Rome direction.
Recent travel tips for Rome
- ColosseumColosseum: While most guides will tell you to visit the Colosseum, I would recommend a nice stroll around it. The impressive part is the outside. If you really want to go inside, you should go early in the morning so you don't have to wait [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Fonatana di TreviFontana di Trevi is one of the most beautiful fountains in the world. It must be! Obviously quite different from spectacular modern fountains this is a place of history and beauty. The fountain stands 25.9 meters (85 feet) high and is 19 [...]D: 0.1mi00
- PantheonPantheon: When in Rome, you must see the Pantheon. It's probably one of the most fascinating buildings in the City. The Pantheon was built 27 BC by the son-in-law of Augustus an for me it truly shows the lost beauty of ancient Rome the most [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Caffe Della PalmeCaffe Della Palme is really close to the Pantheon and actually located in the heart of Rome (Via de Pantheon I believe). It's the most amazing ice cream shop I ever came by, with amazing gelato and truly a must for any foodie :) [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Shopping at Via Veneto and Via CondottiVia Veneto as well as Via Condotti are the most exclusive places to shop in Rome. They are both connected to the Spanish stairs and are really wonderful if you have really deep pockets. For people on a budget I would try the Corso which is [...]D: 15.1mi10
Things about Rome you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Austins Ferry, Australia
On a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer,...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
Cluj Napoca is connected by an modern airport with a lot of major european cities, like London, Barcelona, Athens, Munich and many more. The...
General: Cluj-napoca Airport
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
Portland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The...
Food: Tao of Tea in Portland