Catacombs of San Sebastiano, Rome, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Rome > Catacombs of San Sebastiano
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Telefon: +39(0)6 7850350
Fax: +39(0)6 7843745
ADULTS € 8.00
CHILDREN € 5.00
a) Children 6 to 15 years
b) students in the school trip with a letter from the Presentation School
c) Militaerund security force
a) Children up to 6 Janre
b) for disabled
c) Teachers of school groups
9.00-12.00 / 14.00-17.00
How to get there:
The bus that arrives near the catacombs of St. Sebastian are the following:
· 118, at the Piramide Metro station (line B); useful stop next to the Basilica S. Sebastian
· 218 Metro stop at the station of San Giovanni in Laterano (line A) stop at the ditch Ardeatine, the Basilica of St. Sebastian is about mt.300 away, along Via delle Sette Chiese.
· 660 at the Colli Albani Metro station (line A) stop profit at the Tomb of Cecilia Metella, the Basilica of St. Sebastian is more than mt. 500, along the Via Appia Antica, Rome direction.
Recent travel tips for Rome
- The living museumThe Eternal City...a living museum that one must see and experience. [...]D: n/a10
- My favourite restaurantYou should go to the 'ristorante da fratellis', located near the 'via nationale'. [...]D: 0.4mi00
- TrastevereTrastevere offers a lot of beauty and life. This is the old town of Rome, if one can really call it that. It should be called the "really old" town. Anyhow, the place is a student's favorite hangout. It's packed with bars, coffee shops and [...]D: 1mi00
- Sightseeing in Rome (Vatican Museum)When I've visited Rome it was in 2000. I've remained with some nice memories about the capital of Italy. I was impresed about the Vatican Museum, the Saint Peter's Cathedral and also for me, as I'm a football fan the Stadio Olimpico Stadium [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Tutto PizzaWenn ihr in Rom seid und gute Pizza bestellen wollt, dann bestellt Pizza bei Tutto Pizza. Dort ist die Pizza super. [...]D: n/a10
Things about Rome you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We wanted to experience a quieter side of the hectic Havana city so we took a ferry to the La Regla district just across the bay. It was a good...
Outdoors Activities: Havana La Regla Ferry Trip
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
Oxford, United Kingdom
The Pitt Rivers Museum in Oxford has a great display of culturaland archeological items. Everything is categorized by topic, so it is easier for...
History & Culture: Pitt Rivers Museum
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
Ostia Antica, Italy
In Ostia, there is a beautiful beach. You can swim there very good.
General: The beautiful beach of Ostia
This church has become a sort of visiting card for Vilnius. It is considered to be the masterpiece of late Lithuanian Gothic. It's a must to see...
Sightseeing: St. Ann's Church
Full of povety not safe choose another destination
General: Do not go
Atlantic City, New Jersey
The best place to get really great Greek food is Bill's Gyro Souvlaki. This place is maybe the only diner that is open so long and they have...
Food: Bill's Gyro Souvalki