Catacombs of San Sebastiano, Rome, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Rome > Catacombs of San Sebastiano
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Telefon: +39(0)6 7850350
Fax: +39(0)6 7843745
ADULTS € 8.00
CHILDREN € 5.00
a) Children 6 to 15 years
b) students in the school trip with a letter from the Presentation School
c) Militaerund security force
a) Children up to 6 Janre
b) for disabled
c) Teachers of school groups
9.00-12.00 / 14.00-17.00
How to get there:
The bus that arrives near the catacombs of St. Sebastian are the following:
· 118, at the Piramide Metro station (line B); useful stop next to the Basilica S. Sebastian
· 218 Metro stop at the station of San Giovanni in Laterano (line A) stop at the ditch Ardeatine, the Basilica of St. Sebastian is about mt.300 away, along Via delle Sette Chiese.
· 660 at the Colli Albani Metro station (line A) stop profit at the Tomb of Cecilia Metella, the Basilica of St. Sebastian is more than mt. 500, along the Via Appia Antica, Rome direction.
Recent travel tips for Rome
- BabaThe only good thing about this restaurant is that pets are allowed. The rest is, well... terrible. Food is, although cheap, but little and that little is just bad. I don't say it's inedible, but why would you go to a place with an [...]D: 3.5mi20
- Pizza and Pasta and Fiori di ZuccaObviously, Pizza and Pasta are among the most wanted foods in Rome. I suggest Fiori di Zucca (Zucchini Flowers, which is a really cool dish. Basically, Zucchini Flowers stuffed with fish and then breaded and deep fried ;). Anyhow, make sure [...]D: n/a00
- Via Appia AnticaNear the catacombs of San Sebastiano and San Callisto in the south from the city center is the ancient old cobblestone street, the most famous road in the world. The Via Appia Antica connects Rome with the area of the Campagna. In ancient [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Die Sehenswürdigkeiten von RomIhr müsst unbedingt das Coloseum, Forum Romanum, Palatin, Panthion, Peters Dom und das Vatikanische Museum anschauen. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Case RomaneCase Romane or Case Romane del Celio is one of the best preserved Roman villas that can be visited today. It is located close to the Circus Maximus and can be reached by foot. The villa which was built in the third century A.D. was [...]D: n/a00
Things about Rome you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you don't wear fancy pants, if you search for something rather cheap than comfortable for accommodation in Paris, you should definitely take...
General: Accomodation in Hostels
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Diesel is one of the most stylish and coolest bars I have been too. What's amazing about the place is the fact that the club is built into this...
Night Life & Entertainment: Diesel
Full of povety not safe choose another destination
General: Do not go
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own