Babiole, Reutlingen, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Reutlingen > Babiole
- Food travel tip
- City center
For breakfast, make sure you get the one for two people (don't get it alone!). This place offers great ham, sausage, spread and marmelade.
Finally, the price is cheap, for the roughly $25 you get all you can eat bread, the sides, two hot drinks of your choice, two glasses of Champagne, two glasses of orange juice and each additional hot drink only costs $1 extra.
€17 for 2 people - truly great value
8am - until the last guests
How to get there:
This is right in the center city.
Recent travel tips for Germany
- MehlsackThe Mehlsack tower is the symbol of Ravensburg. It's a 50m tall tower that was apparently built by the people of Ravensburg so that they could watch what the rich aristocrats were up to in the Veitsburg Castle. It's a real nice tower and [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The roman waterpipeIf you like walking, travel along the trace of the old roman waterpipe, nearly 100km long. You can enjoy a nice nature and see the leftovers of roman 'high tech'. [...]D: 6.1mi10
- MuseumIn stuttgart, there is ab very big and interessting museum. The 'Mercedes-Benz Museum'. There you can see very old or new mercedes. You can also learn the history of the Mercedes Benz. [...]D: 2.3mi00
- The Rutenfest festivalIf you want to visit Ravensburg, you should try to make the visit sometime around end of July. There is a great festival called 'Rutenfest' which is really unique. [...]D: n/a00
- Walking on the WattenmeerI guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week and was simply amazed how beautiful the place was. The tides in this region of the world are [...]D: 1.5mi00
Things about Reutlingen you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
In one of the most well-known parks in Atlanta city, the Centennial Olympic Park, every Wednesday a high range of free concerts are organized under...
Night Life & Entertainment: Wednesday Wind Down, Free Concerts
Boston is famous for its breweries, among many other things and the Samuel Adams Brewery makes some world famous beers. The brewery is open...
History & Culture: Samuel Adams Brewery
A beautiful, entertaining zoo which is quite popular among the locals of Long Beach, the Henry Doorly Zoo deserves its praises. They have quite a...
Family & Fun: Henry Doorly Zoo
The favorite place of many children is definitely the facility which has a lots of animals to see, one more interesting and exotic than the other....
Family & Fun: Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara