Babiole, Reutlingen, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Reutlingen > Babiole
- Food travel tip
- City center
For breakfast, make sure you get the one for two people (don't get it alone!). This place offers great ham, sausage, spread and marmelade.
Finally, the price is cheap, for the roughly $25 you get all you can eat bread, the sides, two hot drinks of your choice, two glasses of Champagne, two glasses of orange juice and each additional hot drink only costs $1 extra.
€17 for 2 people - truly great value
8am - until the last guests
How to get there:
This is right in the center city.
Recent travel tips for Germany
- Visit the Museums and the FuggersiedlungIf you go to Augsburg, you should visit the roman museum, the arts museum and take a look at the so called 'Fuggersiedlung'. It was the first sponsored district for social disadvantaged people. Even today you only have to pay the price, [...]D: n/a00
- Schloss Wilhelmshöhe MuseumIf you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum. [...]D: 1.3mi01
- New theater at a place called HofIn the local place of Hof, clos to Baienfurt, there will be a new thater in 2010. At the theater of Hof, many known artists will show their programs, regionally and nationally known , - but that's not all. They will hold about 6 times a [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Understand the systemBerlin has got 15 S-Bahn lines, 9 U-Bahn lines, more than 140 bus lines, more than 20 tram lines and several ferry lines as well, so you can basically get everywhere in the city and the surrounding area using public transportation. The [...]D: n/a00
- Beautiful promenade and city hallWhile in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll house, very cute and neat! [...]D: n/a00
Things about Reutlingen you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The best way to visit Bruges is ... on foot. Of course, I recommend also to take a boat through the superb canals, but rather than that only on...
General: The best way to visit Brugges
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
Wenn ihr in Langenargen seid, müsst ihr unbedingt am See spazieren gehen. Das ist so schön.
General: Der schöne See von Langenargen
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Es gibt das ganze Jahr ueber einen grossen Zirkus und einen Rummel.
Family & Fun: Zirkus und Rummel
The first free Presidential museum, the LBJ Library and Museum is a popular destination for visitors who are interested in the life and work of the...
History & Culture: LBJ Library and Museum
The most appropriate time to visit the Wichita Gardens would be in summer or spring, because these are the times when the flowers are in bloom and...