The tower Mehlsack, Ravensburg, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Ravensburg > The tower Mehlsack
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
To reach over the street Marktstraße, 88212 Ravensburg, germany
Groups are at 15€ for half an hour
and 20€ for an hour.
Schools and universities get an discount of 5€
Saturday + sunday: 10-15 o'clock
Special opening times can be asked for at the local tourist office:
Telefon +49 751 82-800
Telefax +49 751 82-466
How to get there:
You can reach the tower Mehlsack over stairs running up there from the Marktstraße. There is parkingf space all around.
Recent travel tips for Ravensburg
- HumpismuseumIf you are at Ravensburg and you like history, you´have to visit the city`s new mseum, called Humpis Museum. It´s name derives from an old medieval trading company. There you can see the history of the town, connected with the family [...]D: 0.2mi00
- BathingIf you want to go for bathing, just take the train to the Bodensee in the summer. It goes regularly down there. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- GreenzDoesnt matter if you want to go out for lunch or you want to have a drink at night, the "Greenz" is a good occasion. Lying quietly directly to the city center of Ravensburg, it offers a cool, relaxing restaurant and bar. You can even taste [...]D: 0.2mi30
- The BlaserturmIf you want to take a look at Ravensburg not only from the streets, climb up the Blaserturm and look all over the central place Marienplatz and the city center. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- The Humpis MuseumHave a insight view into Ravensburg's history [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Ravensburg you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
This is a Cathedral that was built on top of an arabic mosque after the Cristians came into this region of Spain. The Catedral de la Encarnacion...
General: Malaga Cathedral
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
This bastion and tower are some kind of a symbol of the whole city. It is 50 m high and commemorates those Portuguese people who took part in the...
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
Located at the city limits of Aurora and very close to Denver, Cherry Creek State Park is perfect for a day out or for camping. The whole area is...
Outdoors Activities: Cherry Creek State Park
Zuma Beach is just great. Though, you have to get there early if you want to get a parking place, traffic is killing sometimes. Zuma by the way...
Beaches : Zuma Beach
Located in the trendy Alphabet district, this cafe is the big city equivalent of a French village cafe/bakery. If you want to drink your...
Food: St. Honore Boulangerie
San Francisco, California
Probably one of the most famous jails in the world and home to many myths and movies, this used to be a high security federal prison in 1934....
History & Culture: Alcatraz Island