Rutenfest in July, Ravensburg, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Ravensburg > Rutenfest in July
- General travel tip
- City center
Schützenstraße 14-18, 88212 Ravensburg, Deutschland
Recent travel tips for Ravensburg
- The Humpis MuseumHave a insight view into Ravensburg's history [...]D: 0.2mi00
- The tower MehlsackIf you want to get an great view over the city of Ravensburg, you should climb up one of these medieval towers. It´s nearly like flying with an airplane over the area. It is sitauted at the edge of the city center of Ravesnburg, lying on a [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The Rutenfest festivalIf you want to visit Ravensburg, you should try to make the visit sometime around end of July. There is a great festival called 'Rutenfest' which is really unique. [...]D: n/a00
- BlaserturmThis is a great site in the middle of the city. It's one of the 11 towers in the city and you are allowed to climb it, so when you are in Ravensburg, you should do it. It's about 200 stairs to the top, quite tiring, but well worth it. From [...]D: 0.2mi00
- BathingIf you want to go for bathing, just take the train to the Bodensee in the summer. It goes regularly down there. [...]D: 0.1mi00
Things about Ravensburg you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
Raleigh, North Carolina
One of the finest, even if not the oldest restaurants in town, the Bloomsbury Bistro welcomes its guests with warmth every time. I've been to...
Food: Bloomsbury Bistro
San Antonio, Texas
Originally found by four university students in 1960, the Natural Bridge Caverns is now San Antonio's most major attraction. Several tours are...
Sightseeing: Natural Bridge Caverns
Santa Ana, California
One of the highlight and maybe the most interesting museum in Santa Ana would be the Lyon Air Museum on Ike Jones Road just beside the John Wayne...
History & Culture: Lyon Air Museum
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day