Restaurant Walfisch, Ravensburg, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Ravensburg > Restaurant Walfisch
- Food travel tip
- City center
It´s also are good place for having dinner.
phone.: +49 751/17731
Monday - saturday: 11 - 24 o'clock
How to get there:
You can either take the bus to the Marienplatz, or you can park your car at one of the underground car parks around the cioty center.
Recent travel tips for Ravensburg
- Rutenfest in JulyIf you want to enjoy the most Ravensburg hast got to offer, come there in july, when the 'Rutenfest' is being celebrated. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The BlaserturmIf you want to take a look at Ravensburg not only from the streets, climb up the Blaserturm and look all over the central place Marienplatz and the city center. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Cafe centralIf you like frinkimng a cup of coffe or eat good food in a quiet and good looking restaurant and bar. It lies directly in the medieval city center of Ravensburg and the view is great. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- BlaserturmThis is a great site in the middle of the city. It's one of the 11 towers in the city and you are allowed to climb it, so when you are in Ravensburg, you should do it. It's about 200 stairs to the top, quite tiring, but well worth it. From [...]D: 0.2mi00
- MarienplatzThe Marienplatz is the center of the city and it's always nice to walk around, grab coffee or go shopping. There are lots of people on Saturdays due to the weekly market. When in Ravensburg, you can't miss the Marienplatz. [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Ravensburg you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
The two museums are in the same building, one of the most impressive Renaissance mansions in Lyon built at the beginning of the 16the century. ...
History & Culture: Historical Museum and Puppet Museum
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
If you are interested in greek and roman culture, you should definitely visit the national museum of Naples. There you can see excellent findings...
History & Culture: National Museum of Naples
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Dagupan City, Philippines
Tada Optical has a huge selection of signature frames and sunglasses! Competitive optical shop in a province!!!
Sports & Wellness : Optical service
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
For history freaks and for those who are interested in culture, history and people, the Oklahoma History Center is the perfect place to spend a few...
History & Culture: Oklahoma History Center