Fine whiskey, Liqueurs and vinegar & oils, Ravensburg, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Ravensburg > Fine whiskey, Liqueurs and vinegar & oils
- Food travel tip
- City center
VOM FASS, Adlerstraße 22, 88212 Ravensburg
Telefon: +49 7 51 / 2 32 62
Telefax: +49 7 51 / 2 66 28
Mo-Fr: 09.30 - 18.00 o'clock
Do: 09.30 - 19.00 o'clock
Sa: 09.00 - 15.00 o'clock
How to get there:
Take the bus to the Marienplatz and walk there, it´s only 2 minutes away.
It´s also not far away from the train mainstation at Ravensburg.
Recent travel tips for Ravensburg
- The Rutenfest festivalIf you want to visit Ravensburg, you should try to make the visit sometime around end of July. There is a great festival called 'Rutenfest' which is really unique. [...]D: n/a00
- Kuppelnau StadtwirtschaftThis place is pretty cool and offers some original Swabian meals. The restaurant also has a beer garden and they have some huge smoker barbecue on Fridays. You should eat the all you can eat salad bar and then order a la carte meat from the [...]D: 0.3mi00
- GreenzDoesnt matter if you want to go out for lunch or you want to have a drink at night, the "Greenz" is a good occasion. Lying quietly directly to the city center of Ravensburg, it offers a cool, relaxing restaurant and bar. You can even taste [...]D: 0.2mi30
- Veitsburg, Basilika and Wolfegg CastleGo shopping or walk in the inner city. Have some coffee in one of the many restaurants or Cafes. Climb one of the towers and go up to the so called Veitsburg where you'll have a nice view over the entire valley where Ravensburg is located [...]D: n/a10
- Veitsburg View PointThe Veitsburg is a small castle on a hill overviewing Ravenburg. The place is ideal for everybody who wants to get a better view of the city. If you are looking for a nice walk, this is where you want to go. [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Ravensburg you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are aorund Bregenz at the time of july/august and if you like theater plays, you have definitely to visit the theater festival of Bregenz....
Night Life & Entertainment: Theater festival at the lake of Constance
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
In France, or at least in Lille, there is a tradition that each first Sunday of each month is free of charge in all the museums. Coincidence or not...
History & Culture: First Sunday, each month, free entrance to the museums
Junagadh is known for the famous for its lions in Gir National Park. Almost 350 lions along with other wild cats is the main attraction and it is...
Outdoors Activities: Gir National Park
Many visitors arriving at Schiphol Airport might get a bad first impression of the country, because of unfriendly taxi drivers that might also...
Public Transportation: Taxi service in Amsterdam
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets