Cafe central, Ravensburg, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Ravensburg > Cafe central
- Food travel tip
- City center
CENTRAL Café Bar Restaurant
Marienplatz 48, 88212 Ravensburg
Tel.: +49 751 / 3 25 33
Fax: +49 751 / 3 25 39
Daily from 9.00 - 1.00 o'clock
sunday from 10.00 o'clock
How to get there:
You can walk there easily from the Main Train Station. Or you take the bus. It´s also possible to park your car at a sub parking lot.
Recent travel tips for Ravensburg
- Kuppelnau StadtwirtschaftThis place is pretty cool and offers some original Swabian meals. The restaurant also has a beer garden and they have some huge smoker barbecue on Fridays. You should eat the all you can eat salad bar and then order a la carte meat from the [...]D: 0.3mi00
- MarienplatzThe Marienplatz is the center of the city and it's always nice to walk around, grab coffee or go shopping. There are lots of people on Saturdays due to the weekly market. When in Ravensburg, you can't miss the Marienplatz. [...]D: 0.2mi00
- The tower MehlsackIf you want to get an great view over the city of Ravensburg, you should climb up one of these medieval towers. It´s nearly like flying with an airplane over the area. It is sitauted at the edge of the city center of Ravesnburg, lying on a [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The Rutenfest festivalIf you want to visit Ravensburg, you should try to make the visit sometime around end of July. There is a great festival called 'Rutenfest' which is really unique. [...]D: n/a00
- Rutenfest in JulyIf you want to enjoy the most Ravensburg hast got to offer, come there in july, when the 'Rutenfest' is being celebrated. [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Ravensburg you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
4 Days 3 Night Itinerary for Ooty: Day 1: Arrive into Coonoor and check into a homestay/ resort/bungalow at Coonoor. After lunch, get a taxi...
Sightseeing: 4 days 3 Nights Itinerary for Ooty
Though not one of the most major attractions of the city, the Big Shoe Repair is definitely a sight you shouldn't miss while traveling through...
Sightseeing: Big Shoe Repair
Los Angeles, California
It is pretty cool, going through a narrow road, you feel like you are going to go to discover nature. Each tour last 30 minutes, and tours begin...
Night Life & Entertainment: Mystery Spot in Los Angeles
Manhattan Beach, California
I have only been at this place at night, so I am not able to tell you whether it’s good during the day. The Irish bar offers some nice selection...
Night Life & Entertainment: Hennessey's Tavern
Located in downtown Omaha, the Heartland of America Park is the perfect getaway from the busy side of the city. A beautiful fountain with light...
Outdoors Activities: Heartland of America Park
If you're in Stockton and you're looking for some good Asian restaurant than try the Cocoro Japanese Bistro on Pacific Avenue. The service...
Food: Cocoro Japanese Bistro