Blaserturm, Ravensburg, Germany
Travel tips > Europe > Germany > Ravensburg > Blaserturm
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Mon-Fri 2pm-5pm, Sat 10am-3pm
Recent travel tips for Ravensburg
- Fine whiskey, Liqueurs and vinegar & oilsIf you are looking for good cooking ingredients or for a fine whiskey or Liqueurs , you should go to the shop 'Vom Fass'. There you get fine olive oils, special vingears and very good whiskeys or Liqueurs with the quantity you want. You can [...]D: 0.4mi00
- The tower MehlsackIf you want to get an great view over the city of Ravensburg, you should climb up one of these medieval towers. It´s nearly like flying with an airplane over the area. It is sitauted at the edge of the city center of Ravesnburg, lying on a [...]D: 0.3mi00
- MehlsackThe Mehlsack tower is the symbol of Ravensburg. It's a 50m tall tower that was apparently built by the people of Ravensburg so that they could watch what the rich aristocrats were up to in the Veitsburg Castle. It's a real nice tower and [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Veitsburg, Basilika and Wolfegg CastleGo shopping or walk in the inner city. Have some coffee in one of the many restaurants or Cafes. Climb one of the towers and go up to the so called Veitsburg where you'll have a nice view over the entire valley where Ravensburg is located [...]D: n/a10
- The Rutenfest festivalIf you want to visit Ravensburg, you should try to make the visit sometime around end of July. There is a great festival called 'Rutenfest' which is really unique. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Ravensburg you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
If you go to Augsburg, you should visit the roman museum, the arts museum and take a look at the so called 'Fuggersiedlung'. It was the first...
General: Visit the Museums and the Fuggersiedlung
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
A 3-storey blue haveli where Great Mahatma Gandhi was born is converted into a Museum now. The aura of the place makes you feel undoubtedly...
History & Culture: Kirti Mandir
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
It's Italian name is Battisero Paleocristiano and it is a early Christian Baptistery from the 4th century. Archaeologists say that most probably...
History & Culture: Milan Baptistery
Cathedral Basilica and Bell Tower Once upon a time there was a King named Mindaugas who lived in what’s today Vilnius. The king was born a...
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT